Stop it

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

WAAAAAAAH~! Sehun just stole my eggrolls! I hate him. It's so delicious. I don't know how to say it to her. I don't know if I like her or I just appreciate her for doing this for me. I like Soori more than her. I can't say anything that will make her think that I also like her. Argh! I'm so confused! >//<

 

"WAAAAAAH! Noona it's so delicious! Please make me a lunchbox tomorrow. Please." Sehun pleaded.

"Sure I'd love to." she said. Why does her aura seemed to be gloomy today? Is she pretending to smile or to be happy?

"I have to go. Sehun you can eat all of this." I said & stood up. I really want to finish eating but I remebered I had to do something in our classroom.

 

I quickly went to our classroom. When I was about to enter I saw Soori standing beside the window. I hear some sniff from her. Is she crying?! OMO! I immediately went to her. I asked her why is she crying.

 

"Soori-ah why are you crying?" I asked & suddenly she hugged me tightly & cried on my chest. I don't know what to do. I just patted her head.

"Oppa, my friend just leave korea awhile ago. She's my bestfriend & I'll really miss her alot." she cried even harder. Looks like she's really close w/her bestfriend.

''Don't worry. I'm sure she'll not like seeing you like this. I'm always here to be your friend." 

"Really?"

"Of course." I said & patted her head. She hugged me tighter & I just hug her back & I kissed her forehead. I really want to comfort you, Soori-ah. We stayed like that for a little bit more then suddenly I saw 5 pairs of eyes looking at me shocked. , good timing :|

 

Jaemin's POV

I don't really feel happy today. I tried to make myself happy but it's no use. I don't know why am I being like this. I hate this! After Baekhyun left I feel more sad. I thought he would compliment my cooking like what Sehun did but of course he won't. He even gave it to Sehun & immediately left. I stood up & say that I'll go to the room because I feel bad today. They said they'll go w/me. When we were about to enter the room I saw Baekhyun & this girl hugging each other & the worst part is he's kissing that girls's forehead. Wow :| It's torning my heart into pieces. This kind of scene makes me really weak. W/that I slowly backed out & walk to the hallways lifelessly. I was like a zombie walking in our school. I went to the garden & I layed on the grass. I just stared at the sky then suddenly I feel hot tears coming down from my eyes.

 

"Aish, why am I crying? I'm not even his girlfriend & I'm so affected." I said but my tears went down continously. I can't control myself that I need to curl myself up to hide my face. I cried harder. 

"I d-do like him but he do-esn't even l-like me or even appreciate me." I said while crying harder.

 

Suddenly I feel someone is approaching me. I didn't even bother to look at that person. I just need to cry right now.

 

Chanyeol's POV

We decided to go w/Jaemin in the classroom since we have nothing to do. When we're about to enter the room we saw Baekhyun & a girl hugging each other & the worst part is Baekhyun is kissing that girl's forehead. ! Why are you doing this Baekhyun?! Don't you know how much Jaemin liked you?! IDIOT! I looked around to find if Jaemin is still here but to my surprise she's not here. I looked at the hallway & saw her walking lifelessly. I decided to leave her alone but I need to tell this to Baekhyun. When that girl is gone I talked to Baekhyun.

 

"Yah! Who is that?! And why are you hugging her?!" I almost shouted at his face.

"Bro, calm down. It's Soori. I was just comforting her & that's all." Baekhyun explained.

"Don't you know that Jaemin saw that?!"

"Ani." I grabbed his collar & say...

"Yah! Can't you see Jaemin is putting too much effort just for you to appreciate her! You don't even compliment her or even appreciate what is she doing for you! Are you an IDIOT?" I shouted.

"Yah! Put me down!" I immediately put him down & say sorry to him.

"Sorry. I just can't control myself." 

"It's ok. By the way where's Jaemin?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's in the garden."

"Thanks. I'll go to her."

 

Baekhyun's POV

I decided to go to the garden. Maybe she's there. I saw her lying on the grass & it seems like she's crying. I quietly went to her so she won't notice me. I heard her say something.
 

"I d-do like him but he do-esn't even l-like me or even appreciate me." she said. I feel my heart was being torned apart from what I heard. I don't know that I made her feel like these. I don't know how to express my feelings & emotions towards her. I do like her but not as much as like Soori. I decided to come closer to her.

 

"Jaemin-ah, are you alright?" I said but she just ignored me. I sitted beside her.

"Jaemin-ah" I called her name but she doesn't even look at me. Why is she ignoring me? I decided to brushe her hair from her face so I can see her. But after I do that she quickly faced the other side of the garden.

"Jaemin-ah, are you ignoring me?" 

"A-ani. Will you just leave me alone?" I gulped at what she said.

"I won't leave you." I stayed there & sitted beside her. She suddenly sit & faced me.

"Baekhyun-ah just leave me alone."

"Ani"

"Please."

"NO! I said I won't!" I shouted.

"WHY? Why are you here?! Why do you even care for me huh!? I know you don't like me & now you're treating me like this! Can you please stop it! I don't want to think anything! Just leave!" she shouted back. I hugged her. I don't know why am I even doing this, but I had the urge to hug her.