Yes I am

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

As we were walking to Chanyeol's room I noticed Jaemin is walking lifelessly.

 

"You look like a zombie walking."

"Aaaah, I'm so sleepy." she said lifelessly.

"I thought you already had take a bath?"

"Yes I am but after I had my nap on the beach I feel really sleepy."

 

After a few more steps we've reached Chanyeol's room. I knocked on it & Chanyeol opened it happily.

 

"Hello Baekhyun, Hello Jaemin." Chanyeol greeted & hugged Jaemin.

"Hello oppaaaa~~~" she said w/a sleepy tone.

"Oh, you look so sleepy. Do you want to sleep here for awhile?"

"Ani. I want to eat."

"Okay. So let's go, the others are waiting for us."

 

We immediately ate our breakfast. After we ate Jaemin is already back to her normal state. She isn't sleepy anymore. She's too hyper after eating.

 

"WAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy, I'm not sleepy anymore!" 

"That's good." Suho said.

"Thank you for the breakfast. It's so delicious."

"Your welcome."

"Oppa can we swim later? I wanna swim in the beach." She said while doing her puppy eyes.

"Sure, let's wait for the others to finish their works then we can go."

"WAAAAAAAH! Thank you oppaaaaaa!" she said & hugged Suho. Aish! Why do you keep hugging them?!

 

When all of them finished their works we immediately went to the beach. Jaemin hopped their happily. It looks like it's her first time to go on a beach. All of them played on the beach except me because I only kept watching them. They all played happily. Making sand castles, playing on the water & running all around. After a few more minutes all of them were tired. They decided to go to their rooms & change.

 

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah, why don't you swim awhile ago?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't want to."

"Nah, it's really fun playing with them. Come on let's go change. OH! I forgot you didn't even swim so you don't need to change. DON'T GO INSIDE OUR ROOM UNTIL I FINISH CHANGING." 

"I won't. I'll stay here."

"Bye bye" she said & went to our room.

 

Jaemin's POV

I immediately went to our room & locked the door. I immediately changed my dress into a casual one. 

I went out to look for Baekhyun. I saw him sitting on the bench. I hurriedly went to him.

 

"Hiyaaaaa! What are you doing here?"

"Yah! You scared me."

"Sorry. So what are you doing here? Don't you want to go anywhere else?"

"Don't you see I'm resting & I don't want to go anywhere."

"Ah I see. May I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Uhm may I know if you already had someone you like?"

"Yes I have one. I like her a lot." When he said that my heart broke into pieces. Who's that girl?

"U-uh so who's this lucky one?" I still asked even though it may hurt me.

"I won't tell. It's my secret. I like all of her traits even though sometimes she's clumsy." At his words my heart really torns apart. Why won't you tell me who's this girl? What does she have that I don't have?

"Ah I s-see." I stuttered because I kept trying to hold back my tears.

"Are you jealous?" YES I AM! ISN'T THAT PRETTY OBVIOUS?!

"A-ani. I have no right to be jealous." I said not looking at him.

"Then why don't you look at me?" I look at him with teary eyes. I just stared at him not saying anything.

"A-are you happy? Look I'm not jealous, I have no right to be jealous. I like you very much but I have no right to stop you from liking someone." I said seriously. I am holding my tears but suddenly it fell down from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"Then why are you crying? Isn't that a proof that you're jealous?" WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP TALKING! I'm tired of explaining I have no right to be jealous but the fact is I'm really jealous. Super.

"No. I'm crying because I'm happy you have someone that you like. When we were at the school you're not even entertaining girls but now you have found one & I'm happy for that. But I'll keep liking you no matter what until you also like me back. I know it's impossible but I'm still hoping even though there's no hope left." I said & leave. But when I'm about to run Baekhyun held my hand & hugged me. Why are you doing this? You said you liked someone else.

"Can you stop crying? Don't you know it also hurts me whenever you're crying?" I didn't respond but continue to cry in his chest. He broke the hug & lifted my head.

"Why aren't you answering me? Are you mad at me?" I still did not answer him because I can't speak. I don't know what to say. I immediately run & went to our room. I locked it so no one can enter even Baekhyun.

 

I just want to let out my feelings for now. I know after I let it out I'll be back at my normal state but after I go back I will not interact w/Baekhyun anymore. I don't want to be hurt more. This is enough. I already know he liked someone else & that's not me. :| I keep crying until someone knocks on the door.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Done with this chapter! 

 

How was it? Is it alright? I can't think of anything. I'm running out of ideas >///<

 

HWAITING TO ME!