Accident

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up early today because I slept early yesterday. Yes, what a meaningful phrase. I do my morning rituals then went downstairs. D.O. is still sleeping so that means that we have no food. I sitted on the couch & the T.V. I was flipping the channels all over 'cause it's really boring especially the morning news. I just turn off the T.V. & decided to cook my own breakfast. After I finished my breakfast one by one EXO is waking up. After they all wake up they are really suprised that I have cooked my food. Usually I really won't cook for myself because I'm too lazy to do it. I don't know but I want to cook this morning so I cooked.

 

"Oh hyung, I don't know that you can cook by yourself." Sehun teasingly said.

"Duh, I can cook. Don't underestimate me, Sehun." I gave Sehun a death glare.

"Waaaah~~! Hyung, Bacon-hyung is scaring me" Sehun hids behind Suho.

"Okay kids stop it. Let's go eat our breakfast & go to school early." Suho said & they obeyed. Since that I'm finish w/my breakfast I decided to stroll outside, specifically our dorm's garden.

 

"Wow, it's really refreshing here outside." I said while walking towards the chair.

"Maybe I could take for a nap before they come outside." I decided to take a nap while sitting on the chair.

 

Jaemin's POV

After I finish my breakfast I decided to call Haebin before coming to her house. 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" Haebin's mom answered.

"Oh annyeonghaseo ommoni, can I talk to Haebin?"

"Sorry Jaemin but Haebin has fever right now. She can't go to school today. Can you please tell her teachers that she can't go to school today?"

"Neh ommoni I'll tell them don't worry. Please tell Haebin that I'm worried about her & tell her that I will miss her & also tell her that she should get well. Kamsahamnida :3"

"Arasso I will tell that all to Haebin. Aigoo your voice is so cute even though we're only talking at the phone."

"Kamsahamnida ommoni. I going to end this call because I have to go to school to see my lovey dovey Baekkie!"

"Arasso, take care & be safe."

"Annyeong ommoni" w/that I ended the call. Aw, Haebin's not gonna go to school today :( Whom will I go with? Aish! She's only my friend because others don't like me because of my talkativeness. Well I'm born like this & I love myself, I don't care about them. If they don't like me then I also don't like them.

 

"Umma annyeong!" I waved my hands & bid goodbye to my loving mom :3

 

As I was walking down the streets I saw a cat. Ow! I adore cats a lot. I really like them. I went to the cat & talked to it like crazy.

 

"Hello cute, cutie. Your so cute I wanna take you home." the cat just ignored me & stood in front of me.

"Ow, I remember my Baekhyun with you. You two are the same. The both of you ignores me. Well I don't care as long as I can see Baekhyun everday I'm fine with it. Hmm, so I have to say goodbye to you kitty. Bye, bye. I love you as much as I love Bakkie."  After that I stood and stretched my arms but when I open my eyes something hits me & then everything turns black.

 

Baekhyun's POV

As I was about to sleep I heard someone w/a cute voice. Maybe it's Soori. I didn't know she just live near our dorm. I stood up & quietly open the gate to see who is it but I was disappointed on what I see. It's that monster. She's talking w/a kitty. Weird. I just listened to her.

 

"Hello cute, cutie. Your so cute I wanna take you home." the cat just ignored her & stood in front of her. WAHAHAHA Even the cat is ignoring her.

"Ow, I remember my Baekhyun with you. You two are the same. The both of you ignores me. Well I don't care as long as I can see Baekhyun everday I'm fine with it. Hmm, so I have to say goodbye to you kitty. Bye, bye. I love you as much as I love Bakkie." What?! She's even comparing me to a cat?! How dare she?! She says she loves me but I thought she only likes me?

After that she stood and stretched her arms but after she stretches a car was zooming towards her & suddenly it hit her but the car didn't stop. OMO! What do I'm gonna do?! I'm gonna help her!

 

I run towards her & shake her.

 

"Yah! You little monster are you still alive? Yah!" I held her head & I touched something watery & when I saw it it's blood. 

"Yah! Wake up little monster! Your head is bleeding! Eotteoke?!" I called the members inside our dorm.

 

"Yah! Suho-hyung help me! Guys help me! Yah! Help me guys!" I shouted outside. They ran frantically outside.

 

"Baekhyun what happened? Why is Jaemin bleeding?" Suho asked.

"Yah! Can't you see she's been hitted by a car! Call the ambulance!" I shouted because I start panicking when the blood on her head is still dropping. (A/N: I can't remember the right term. Mianhae)

 

Kai called the ambulance & after a few minutes it came. All of us came to the hospital. I ordered Sehun to call Jaemin's mother. After a few minutes her mother came.

 

"Where's my daughter?! Is she alright?! Where is she?!" she asked while panicking.

"Ommoni please don't panick. She's on the operating room because she was hitted by a car awhile ago." Suho explained.

"What?! She's hitted by a car?!" her mom started to cry hard. I wish Jaemin is fine. Her mom really worries about her.

"Ommoni I'm very sorry about what happened to Jaemin. I was there watching her while she was talking w/the cat but I don't know that there was a car coming towards her. I'm really sorry" I said while continously bowing to her.

"It's alright young boy. Because of you my daughter is safe. I should thank you & your friends for saving her."

 

Then the doctor come out of the operating room.

 
"Who is her relative here?" the doctor asked. Jaemin's mom approached the doctor.
 
"I'm her mother. Is she alright?"
"Yes ma'am she's fine. She just got some wounds on her head due to the accident. You may visit her now. You may only visit her one by one."
"Neh, thank you."
 
After that her mother went to Jaemin's room. After awhile all of them had finished visisting her & now it was my turn.
 
"Baekhyun-ah go inside." Chanyeol said.
"Do I really need to go inside?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Yes Beakhyun, you need to because you're the one who saved her." Suho said & it convinced me.
"Okay I'll go in."
 
*********************************************************************************************************
Oh yeah! How was it? Is it nice?
 
 
Please comment & subscribe :3
 
Love 'ya <3