Pabo

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Jaemin's POV

When something hit me everything turned black & I woke up in the hospital. I was surprised because EXO was there. I don't know what happened to me, they said that my Baekkie saved me. The also said I was hitted by a car. Wow! I can't believe I'm still alive. They all visited me one by one.

 

"Jaemin-ah, are you alright?" Chanyeol oppa came.

"Neh oppa. Do you know what happened to me? And who take me here in the hospital?"

"Aah, you've been hitted by a car & Baekhyun saved you. He was the one who bring you here." Chanyeol said seriously.

"MWO?! Aaaw!" I said while touching my head because it hurts when I shouted.

"Yah, be careful."

"Is it true? Baekkie saved me? OMG!" I was fangirling in front of Chanyeol. Yes, I know I look weird but I don't care! My Baekkie save meeeeeeeee! KYAAAAAAAAAH!

"I've said that awhile ago. It's true. Okay so I'm the 2nd to the last who will visit you. Baekhyun is the last one."

"OOOOH! I'm sooooo excited to seeeeeee him!" 

"Okay, okay I'll go out now so you can see your Baekkie." Chanyeol teased.

"Neh, go away, shooo shooo." I sheepishly said while shooing Chanyeol.

 

With that Chanyeol exits the room. OH MY! It's Baekkie's turn! I'm sooooo exciteeeed! After awhile the door opens & there was my Baekkie!

 

"BAEKKIEEEEEEEEE!" I shouted, but he gives me a pissed look. Whatever :|

"Yah! Can you keep quiet?! You're here in the hospital."

"I don't care, I just wanna see youuuuuuuuuuuu!"

 

Baekhyun sitted on the chair beside me bed & look at me seriously. WHAT THE HECK?! Is he trying to kill me w/his stare?! 

 

"Pabo" Baekhyun said seriously.

"How did you know I was there? Are you my stalker?!" I said while pointing to him.

"Ani! Come to think of it, who will ever stalk you huh?"

"You!"

"Pabo, our dorm is where you stopped & talked to the cat."

"Oooooow, wait how did you know I was talking to the cat?! YOUR REALLY MY STALKER!" I .

"Ani, I heard your voice & it was so annoying that's why I looked to see who is it." 

"Whatever, I knew that your stalking me."

"Aish! How many times I'm going to tell you I'm not stalking you!"

"Hundred times until I believe you!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Aish! You're so annoying!" he said & was about to leave the room but I stopped him.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"Outside, to get rid of you."

"WAIT! Don't leave me here, I'm afraid of being alone." I said while lokking down. Yeah, seriously I'm really afraid being alone. I don't want to be alone!

 

Baekhyun just raised his eyebrows & stare me.

 

"Please, stay." I said while doing my puppy eyes.

"That puppy eyes won't work."

"Please."

"Why don't ask Chanyeol to stay here?!"

"Ani, I want you. So please can you stay? Pleeeeeease."

"Aish! Okay, fine." he said a little bit pissed. Well not a little bit but really pissed because of MEEEEE!

"THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"What did you say?!"

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" 

"Stop it or I'll leave this room."

"Okay I'll stop it. I'll just sleep here & you stay w/me." OMG! I'm really happy because he's gonna stay w/meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 

Baekhyun's POV

That monster asked me to stay w/her because she's afraid of being alone. I don't know why did I agree. She is now sleeping peacefully. Now she looks like a calm dog sleeping beautifully. I look closer to her face & I noticed that she's quite cute. What did I say?! Aish! Stop it! Why are you annoying me? Do you really like me that much? It looks like that you're not even hitted by a car awhile ago when you see me. Weird. Really weird. You monster you look nice when you're sleeping but when you're awake you look like a horrible monster. As I was observing her face someone knocked on the door.

 

"Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing? Are you her? Oh my gosh! You're so fast!" Chanyeol blurted.

"Yah! Quiet! She's sleeping & I don't wanna see her awake because I'm gonna see a dreadful monster. And I'm not her! You idiot!"

"Oh sorry. Uhm Jaemin's mom is looking for you outside. She has something to tell to you."

"Okay, but can you stay here w/Jaemin? She said that she's afraid of being alone."

"Arasso."

 

At laaaaast I'm free from that monster. I walk out of the room & saw Jaemin's mom w/EXO.

 

"Oh young boy, come here I wanna say something to you." her mom said & I walk towards her.

"Uhm ommoni what are you going to say to me?"

"I'm just going to say thank you to you for saving my daughter. We owe you a lot."

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Young boy may I ask your name? I don't want to call you "young boy" everytime I see you." her mother chuckled.

"Oh, I'm Byun Baekhyun."

"Wow you've got a nice name."

"Thanks ommoni."

"You and your friends can go home now. I'll be the one who will stay w/her. Thanks for all your help."

"It's alright. We're going home right away."

"Be careful w/your way back home." she smiled & after that I called Chanyeol from that monster's room & we headed home.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Done w/chapter 7! How was it?

 

Please comment & subscribe >//<

 

#Thank you for those who subscribed to me. Kamsahamnida >//<