Hug

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Jaemin's POV

The next day I was discharged from the hospital. I quickly went home & greeted my father.

 

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm homeeeeeeeeeee!" I shouted while running towards him. I hugged him tightly.

"Jaemin-ah, are you alright? Do you feel better today?" my loving father asked.

"Neh, because my Baekkie saved me!" 

"Ow, your prince charming saved you."

"Neh appa & because of that I recovered faaaaaaast!"

"That's better Jaemin. Better change your dress now."

"Ow, I almost forgot. Uhm by the way can I go to my Baekkie's dorm today since it's saturday?"

"Okay, if that's will make you happy."

"THANK YOU APPAAAAAA!"  I hug him tightly before changing & going to Baekkie's dorm! 

 

After I changed my dress into a formal ones I immediately bid goodbye to my parents & headed to EXO's dorm. When I was near their dorm I run because I'm scared maybe there will be another car that will hit me. LOL xD

 

I pressed the doorbell.

 

*ding* *dong*

 

The gate opened & Suho oppa was there.

 

"Oh Jaemin how did you know our dorm?" Suho asked.

"Well Baekkie said that your dorm was near where the accident happened so I thought maybe this was the one & I was right! I'm a GENIUS!"

"Yes you really are. By the way why are you here?"

"I'm here to visit EXO!" I said beamingly.

"Ow, come inside, they're all here today." Suho oppa led me onto theor dorm when I entered I greeted them lively.

 

"ANNYEONGHASEO, I'M HERE TO VISIT YOU GUYS! >//<" they were all shocked by my sudden appearance.

"Wooah! Noona you scared me." Sehun said while holding his chest. Sorry guys I was just too excited to see all of you & of course my Baekkie!

"Yes, you almost killed us." Kai said & raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. By the way where's Baekhyun?"

"He's upstairs. I don't know what he's doing. He's room is the 1st one you can see." Chanyeol said.

"Ooow, thank you Chanyeol oppa" I said & hopped towards Baekhyun's room.

 

 I knocked on Baekhyun's room.

*knock* *knock*

 

"Who's that?" Baekhyun said.

"It's me, Jaemin :3 Can I come in?"

"MWO?! Why are you here? You can't come in!" Baekhyun shouted behind the doors. Wow, it's really loud.

"Your the one who told me that your dorm is near where the aciident happen so I'm here to visit you & EXO, if you don't want me to come in can please come out? I wanna see youuuuu :3" 

"Arghh! I won't come out! I don't wanna see you! Go away!" 

"Please Baekhyun-ssi can you please come out? I just wanna thank you."

 

He didn't answer back. After a few minutes he came out w/a serious face. I hugged him tigthly.

 

"Y-yah! Let go of me!" Baekhyun protested.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ssi" I said softly while hugging him He suddenly stopped struggling from my hug. I wonder why?

 

Baekhyun's POV

That monster wants me to come out of my room! AISH! How did she know that this is my room?! After awhile I came out & suddenly she hugged me tight. Oh god, is this my form of death? x(

 

"Y-yah! Let go of me!" I protested. 

"Thank you Baekhyun-ssi" she said softly. 

 

After she said that I stiffed for awhile. I don't know why but her voice made me stiff. It's my first time to hear her voice that soft. If I don't know who hugged me then I heard that voice, I'm sure I'll hug that person. But this case is different, I know this person & this person is the most annoying person I've ever met, JAEMIN. I controlled myself not to hug her back 'cause she might think that I also liked her. 

 

She broke the hug when she realized I stopped struggling.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, are you alright?" she said while waving her hands in front of my face.

"A-ah n-eh! Let's go down." I said while stuttering. Yah Baekhyun-ssi why are you stuttering?!

"Arasso!" she said beamingly.

 

When we walked downstairs they are all doing they're own stuffs & not minding us. Well that's better.

 

"Jaemin-ah what happened upstairs huh?" Chanyeol teasingly said. I'm so gonna kill you, CHANYEOL!

"WAAAAAAAAAAH~~! I hugged Baekkie-ah!" she run towards Chanyeol while shouting.

''MWO?! Did he hugged you back? Ayieee our Jaemin is making her move." 

"Ani, he didn't hug me back but that's alright I hugged him & it feels comfortable. It feels like I was hugging a clouuuuud!" 

"Ow really? Is Baekhyun that soft? Lemme try." Chanyeol said & walk towards me but I stopped him.

"Chanyeol-ah don't you ever try to hug me!" I said while pointing to him.

"I really want to know if you're that sooooft." Chanyeol said w/a so-cute tone.

"ANIYOO!"

"Okay calm down Baekhyun-ah. I won't hug you anymore."

"Guys come on we're gonna eat our lunch." Suho said.

"Can I also eat w/you? Pleeeease." Jaemin said w/puppy eyes. Can she stop that puppy-eyes thingy. It's so annoying.

"Okay"

"YAAAAAAAAH!"

 

All of us sitted on our chairs & suprisingly Jaemin did not seat beside me but instead w/D.O.-ssi.

 

"Wooow! D.O.-ssi it really tastes good! How can you cook this good?!"

"I'm really good at cooking." D.O. said proudly.

 

After we finish eating our lunch Jaemin bid goodbye to us.

 

"Suho oppa I have to go home because I have to visit my friend, Haebin."

"It's alright. Do you want me to accompany you to Haebin's house?" Suho asked.

"Oh, it's alright I can go there by myself."

"I'll go w/her." What did I say?!

 

All of their eyes are now on me, even Jaemin.

 

"Waeyo?!"

"Ayiiieeeee Baekhyun wants to have alone time w/Jaemin." Chanyeol teased. Arghh! I'm really gonna kill you Chanyeol!

"Ani, I'm planning to go on the mart & I decided to accompany her since the way to the mart & her friend's house is the same."

"Aaah, is that really true?"

"Do you think I really like to be w/this monster?"

"Yes!"

"Aish! Whatever! Let's go." I ruffled my hair in digust.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

Hiyaaa!

 

How was it? 

 

Please comment & subscribe!

 

-->AOA HWAITING!