Arrgh!

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Jaemin's POV

After I say godbye to BAEKHYUN OPPA I hopped down the streets & headed to Haebin's house.

 

"Annyeonghaseo ommoni." I greeted Haebin's mother.

"Oh hello Jaemin. Are you alright? I've heard that you've been hitted by a car yesterday."

"Neh, but because of my Baekkie I immediately recovered. It's the power of LOOOOVE." her mother chuckled.

"Arasso, Haebin is there watching."

"Gomawo ommoni."

 

~Inside Haebin's house~

"HAEBIN-AAAAH!" I shouted.

"Yah yah yah! Can you please calm down?!"

"Mianhae, I just have something to tell yoooouuuu!" I shouted a little bit.

"I told you not to shout." she said w/a straight face.

"Mianhae." I sitted next to her in the couch & tell everything to her. About Baekhyun allowing me to call him oppa.

 

"Waaaah! You're so lucky Jaemin-ah. Looks like Baekhyun does not hate you that much." she teased me. What?! Did she say that Baekhyun hates me?! I thought I only annoy him but I never thought that he hates me. :(

"Do Baekhyun really hates me?" I asked seriously.

"A-ah why did you ask?"

"Do Baekhyun really hates me?" I restated my question awhile ago.

"A-ah Jaemin-ah, I'm gonna tell you something."

 

"Jaemin-ah, a few days ago before the accident happen, Baekhyun called me & he told me that you annoys him so much & he really hates you. Sowry :("

"I know that. I know that, I annoy him but I don't know that he hates me." I looked down.

"Jaemin-ah, don't feel down. You told me that Baekhyun allows you to call him "oppa" does it mean that he does not really hate you?"

"Maybe, but he didn't even tell that or even scream that at my face. He only tells that I annoy him."

"Jaemin-ah don't worry about it. Just think positive & continue your goal on achieving Baekhyun's heart."

"Neh, thank you for supporting me Haebin-ah. You're really the best!"

"Of course I'll always support you on whenever you wants."

"Thank you Haebin-ah. I have to go home it's getting dark."

"Okay, annyeong."

"Annyeong, see 'ya tomorrow." I waved to her.

 

On my way back home I noticed a familiar figure coming towards me & it's Baekhyun. But I don't feel really excited seeing him because I keep thinking of what Haebin said awhile ago, that Baekhyun hates me. Well if he hates me he wouldn't allow me to call him oppa. I just need to think positive & that's all! I decided to greet him.

 

"Annyeong Baekhyun-ah!" I smiled & waved happily but after I said that I realized that I didn't call him oppa. Oh! I forgot about it. I'm used calling him Bakkie-ah or Baekhyun-ah. Don't worry my Baekkie next time I won't forget it. As usual he just ignored me. I just headed to my home.

 

Baekhyun's POV

After I buy some drinks on the convenience store I headed to our dorm. As I was walking on the streets I see Jaemin walking & heading towards me. I'm expecting that she'll greet me & that was true she greet me.

 

"Annyeong Baekhyun-ah!" she waved & smiled to me. Wait?! She didn't call me oppa? Did she forget it? Arrgh! Why do I even care!  I just ignored it & headed to our dorm.

 

~Inside the dorm~

"Hyung, did you buy anything for us?" Sehun asked.

"Ani"

"Waeyo?"

"I don't want to."

"Aiish! I hate you hyung!" Sehun stormed to his room. Bleh! :P

"That kid." Suho said while smiling.

"Aren't we gonna eat? Look I'm really straving :|" Chanyeol said.

"Ok let's eat. Call the others & tell them we're going to eat."

"Arasso."

 

After we finished our dinner I washed myself & plopped myself in the bed. I feel so tired today, maybe because of that monster's annoying face. Why do I even think of her?! Ahhhh her smile is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen (I'm referring to Soori not that monster. She has the worst smile ever, maybe not) Argh! Can you please stop thinking of her brain! I just shrugged it off & went too sleep. Goodluck to me tomorrow x(

 

*********************************************************************************************************

HELLLLLO! Thanks for subscribing to meeeee :P

 

*speechless*

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA! >//<