Sky

I'm crazy over Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

She quickly went to the bathroom & take a bath. Smart one :P I decided to go outside & feel the beach. Woooah! It's so refreshing :'> I took a sit on the sand & I watch the sea. I never ever thought that I would like Jaemin despite of her annoying attitude. I like how she smiles, how she annoys me & how she makes my day. I know she didn't know that I like her back because I don't know how to express my feelings to her. I just don't know how. I'm not good at it. I'm good at ignoring people not interacting w/them :( ARGH!

 

Jaemin's POV

After I took a bath I immediately look for my Baekkie but I can't see him here. Where did he go? And why did he leave me alone hereeee?! WAAAAAH! What if someone kills me?! What if... what if... LOL XD Kidding. I immediately went out & search for him. I went to the nearest canteen but he wasn't there. When I was on my way back to our room I saw a familiar figure sitting on the sands of the beach. Isn't that Baekhyun? I take a closer look & I finally prove its my Baekkie. I know his back! WAHAHAHA! 

 

I immediately went to him quietly. I covered his eyes as I went there.

 

"Yah! Who's this?!" he half-yelled. He scanned my hands & he touched it again & again just to figure out who is the one covering his eyes. OMO! OMO! Controoool! OMG! HE'S TOUCHING MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS! His hands are soooooooo soft :3 I didn't talk nor laugh because he might know who am I but suddenly he unwrapped my hands forcefully on his eyes. 

 

"Yah! Why did you remove it?!" I said but I covered my mouth because I said I should not speak unless he guess who am I. Plan failed :|

"Pfft. Don't you know my eyes hurts because of what you have done."

"Sorry. By the way what are you doing here?" I said & sitted beside him.

"Nothing. I just want to relax for awhile."

"Aaaaaaah, I see."

"And you, what are you doing here?"

"I am finding you because you LEAVE me alone in the room." I emphasized the word "leave"

"I see."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~ It's so nice here." I said & lay down on the sand.

"Woah! Woah! Look at the sky! It's too beautiful!" I said & pointed at the sky like a child.

"Nah, everyday it's really beautiful."

"Pfft. Whatever. Come on lay down w/me here in the sand & you'll see how beautiful the sky is."

"Aish! I don't want to."

"Oh come on." I said & pulled his shirt so he can lay down. And I was SUCCESSFUL!

"Look isn't that beautiful?" I said & pointed at the sky.

"Yes, it's beautiful." 

"Told 'ya. Can I rest here for awhile? You can go if you want to."

"You can but I'll not leave you. I do not know if you might cause a chaos here." he said teasingly & I smack his arm.

"Yah! I'm not that clumsy or so whatever. It's just that accidents like me so much."

"Whatever. If you wanna rest then rest. Stop talking."

"Sir yes sir!" 

 

After awhile I feel a little bit sleepy. I think I should sleep oh! not sleep, I'll just take a nap. :3

 

Baekhyun's POV

After Jaemin saluted to me she immediately went to sleep. Sleepy huh? I stared on her face & I suddenly ask myself. Why do I even like you? How did you do this to me? Why do you make me crazy about you?! AISH! While I was thinking my phone rang.

 

"Yeoboeoseyo?''

"Hello Baekhyun. It's time to eat. Go to our room, because our breakfast was just delivered there."

"Oh, alright. Bye." I ended the call w/Chanyeol.

 

I decided to wake up Jaemin.

 

"Yah monster wake up."

"Hmmm hmmm okay give me a minute." she said while stretching her arms.

 

After awhile we headed to Chanyeol's room. 

 

****************************************************************************************************

Annyeong! How are you guys? Sorry I have not been updating for the pastt few days because we were reviewing for our NCAE test.

 

Hope you like it. Sorry for the short chapter :( *sobs*

 

Hwaiting!