3 Days

Mrs. Kim

Kangin was seeing red. He knew he was older and was way more mature than Baekhyun but he was fuming with jealousy. He knew where Olivia’s heart was but right now at this moment all he saw was his woman being held by another man and she wasn’t even fighting it which pissed him off even more. He couldn’t stay to look any longer.

Olivia was emotionally tired and Baekhyun was giving her his shoulder. She should have rejected him but she really needed that hug.

“I see you’re not pushing me away,” he smiled in her hair

“Don’t get cocky. This is a one-time thing,”

“So you say,”

“Don’t make me cut off all communication with you,” she pulled from him wiping her eyes

“I’m sorry. Don’t do that Noona. I don’t know what I’ll do. Listen I really hope everything works out with you and Hyung. I really do because I hate seeing you cry,” he sincerely at her and for the first time Baekhyun thought of her feelings more than his

“I actually think you mean that,” she opened the door and walked in the room

“I do,” he walked in behind her

 

Once Kangin got back to the dorm he was able to somewhat calm down but the feeling of anger rose again when he thought about Baekhyun and Olivia hugging and her lying to her Dad about their relationship. He threw his phone on the table.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun was home

“Oh hey Kyuhyun,” he rubbed his temples

“What’s wrong? You looked really stressed. In fact you were really stressed last night as well,”

“Nothing really. I’m just mad,”

“You don’t want to talk about it?”

“Not really. I think I’m going to take a nap,” he grabbed his phone and went into his room

 

Olivia ended her day with a headache. Kangin had not called her back to talk and she sad about that but also upset that he didn’t want to be an adult and just talk about it. It was too early in their relationship to be fighting. She pressed her fingers to her forehead and closed her eyes and sighed.

“You’re bumming me out. If you two can’t get through your problems how I am supposed to get through mine,” said Evelyn

“What do my problems have anything to do with your problems,” she looked at her sister who was eating the last remains of kimbap

“I’m having a crush on a certain Chinese god…”

Silence.

“You don’t even know him,” she smiled at Evelyn

“But he’s gorgeous and gorgeous and a really nice guy. We talked a bit today,” she shoved the kimbap in

“Great we both like Asian men. Dad is going to have a field day with this information,”

“I know, so if me and Kris get together we may have the same problems you and Oppa are having now. So that’s why you have to fix whatever problem you guys are having so I carefully follow your path,”

“You’re funny Evelyn. No relationship is safe. Even if you were the same race as your significant other you are bound to have problems. But I think you would have a better reception with Kris being your boyfriend than Kangin and I. Well at least coming from his side of the family”

“Why do you say that?”

“Koreans don’t necessarily condone race mixing. And Kris is Canadian. Yes Dad hates it either way but at least his Mom would be welcoming and Canadians don’t care about race,”

“But Oppa’s family was welcoming and so was Super Junior,”

“And they will probably be the only ones,”

“Don’t lose hope. There’s tons of race mixing here,” Olivia gave her that look; “I support you no matter what. So call you’re Oppa again and talk this out,” she kissed Olivia

Olivia tried to call Kangin 2 more times before she went to bed but both times went straight to voicemail. She was disappointed but she wasn’t giving up.

 

3 DAYS LATER

 

“Doesn’t he think you’ve suffered enough? I mean you were trying to save him from a wrath of your Dad which he doesn’t even know what that’s like,” said an angry Rachel

Olivia was running around getting ready for work.

“I can’t deal with this right now. I’m going to be late. How is it that my assistant got to work before me?”

“She got up really early to take a walk with a mysterious Chinese god. A girl would do anything for a cute guy,” she handed Olivia her bag

“Aren’t you going to work?”

“My schedule changed. I go in later. Bye,” she smiled at her

“Bye,”

 

Olivia has never been late to work in her life and she wasn’t about to start now. She was nearly at the door when she just saw Kangin walk through them.

“Oppa,” she shouted his name but he kept walking, “Really,” she got in the elevator to go to her room

EXO and Evelyn were waiting for her in the classroom.

“I’m sorry I’m late,”

“It’s fine Noona,” said Sehun

She was fumbling with her bag to get the material out. She doing battle with her mind because she knew Kangin heard her but he choose to ignore her. Honestly it hurt her feelings. She was doing all of this for him and he didn’t bother to call her for 3 days. It totally pissed her off. She furrowed her brows. She was not going to cry over him. She was not going to let him treat her this way. She was going to find him and fuss him out.

“You look stressed Noona,” said Chen

“I am not,” she put her hands on her hips as she faced her sister and the boys. She pouted as she tapped her fingers and thought. She needed to see him now or there probably wouldn’t be another chance to since he was avoiding her. She suddenly looked at her sister and smiled, “Evie,”

“What?”

“Don’t use that voice with me Miss I like getting up early for walks,” Evelyn’s eyes were big as saucers as Olivia looked at her and glared at Kris. He put his hands over his eyes trying to avoid eye contact, “I’m leaving you in charge,”

“You are?”

“Well you’re my assistant. I’ll be right back. Have them talk in English about things they like to eat,” she ran out of the room to talk to Kangin

She ran around the building trying to find him and finally she found him in the studio. She waited a few minutes till he was done and then she walked right in.

“I’m sorry Oppa, can I have a minute with Kangin,” she said to the producer who bowed and left the room

Kangin didn’t look at her for 3 minutes and finally she explored.

“I know you heard me this morning,”

“I didn’t…”

“Don’t lie to me. 3 days, really! 3 days. I kept calling you and calling you and you don’t call me for 3 days,”

“Maybe you should have taken that as a sign that I didn’t want to talk,”

“Are you seriously still mad at that. I lied to protect you. I don’t know what else to say. I can’t take it back. All you can do is forgive me and move on,”

“And I had,”

“What?”

“That night I was mad; I’ll admit that but you were right. I don’t know your Dad like you do so the next morning I was going to take you in arms and give a big kiss and tell you I was sorry,”

“So why didn’t you?”

“Because someone else was comforting you instead. Byun Baekhyun,”

“So you didn’t talk to me for 3 day because a boy was hugging me?” she started laughing

“It’s not funny,”

“It’s very funny. You’re jealous of a 20 year old,”

“He’s a man. I don’t see why you don’t get that. He wants to be with you and any chance he gets he’s going to worm his way into your good graces and take you from me,”

“First of all I don’t see him as a man, ok. The boy hasn’t even begun to live. He doesn’t know the first thing about life, real adult life. Second of all it takes 2 to be in a relationship so he can’t take me from you. I have to want to be with him too and third of all you don’t need to be jealous of Baekhyun. I drew the line with him,”

“Why was he hugging you?”

“I didn’t tell him to hug me. He was hugging me because I was crying; crying because of you,”

“So it’s my fault?”

“In a way yes. Look I don’t want to argue with you but I don’t appreciate you not talking to me for 3 days because you are jealous of a kid who has a crush on me. You should have put your big boys’ pants on and talked to me like a man instead running like a baby,”

“I don’t appreciate your words right now,” he was beyond pissed she called him a baby

“Well they’re true,”

“You know I don’t need this. I’m out,” he walked away from her fuming yet again

“Again, really,” she threw her hands up in defeat

Olivia came back to the room with her face scrunched up more than when she left. Evelyn was startled at her sister disposition.

“My gosh, your face is going to produce wrinkles. Stop it,” she started massaging her face, “What happened?”

“It doesn’t take a scientist to know what happened,”

“Do you have to shank someone, because I will,” she put her hands on her hips

Olivia sighed loudly and banged her head on her desk. Exo was looking at her with worried expressions on their faces. She looked at her boys.

“Don’t worry about Noona. You guys get to leave early,”

They all shouted for joy and grabbed their things. Baekhyun grabbed his things a little slower than the others because he had his focus on Olivia.

“You know what we need,” said Evelyn

“What?”

“A girl’s night out,” she smiled big at her sister who smiled back at her

 

 

Next chapter is going to be funny. The girls are going out to drink and take the drama of Olivia and Kangin off their minds. Alcohol= crazy drunken antics! Take tuned=)