Revenge Part 2

Promises, Promises

(A/N): Hey, guys! IDK why, but it wouldn't let me make this note at the end, so I'll just make it at the beginning.. ^^ Just wanted to thank you guys again for subscribing and commenting and reading :] Hope you guys like this chapter!! :D


Narrator's POV
Heechul made his way towards the Seokyu couple (he needed a codename for them), and grimaced when he saw how close they were sitting next to each other. He then looked up to the stage, and saw the way Kyungmi gazed at the still singing Eunhyuk. 'This is gonna be a long night', he thought.

He sits across Seohyun and Kyuhyun, and gives a cheery, "Oh, hey guys! I had no idea you would be here! What a coincidence!"

Seohyun, though a little startled, conjures up one of her sweet smiles, and says, "Hey, oppa! What are you doing here?"
Heechul shoots her a deathly glare, but looks at Kyuhyun, and says, "I came here to see my favorite dongsaeng, of course!"

"So, you did know I was here?"  Kyuhyun asks, confused.

"No, I was talking about Kyungmi, actually,” Heechul states matter-of-factly.

He was still a little annoyed at Kyuhyun for making his plans that much more complicated. But then he saw the way Kyuhyun glanced up at the stage, and his plan seemed a little easier. "Doesn't she look so cute up there? And our Eunhyukkie sings so well!" he continues, satisfied with the look that was forming on Kyuhyun's face.

The best way to motivate Kyuhyun, was to activate his competitiveness. Which wasn't too hard if you knew what you were doing. The song comes to an end, and the crowd that had gathered at the foot of the stage erupts in applause.

"Thanks, guys! We're glad you enjoyed our performance!" Kyungmi says into her microphone, having to shout due to the enthusiasm of Eunhyuk's newly found fans, "Now it's time to start the Couples' Duet Competition! All couples that would like to compete please come to the stage."

Kyuhyun quickly stands up, and grabbed Seohyun's hand. "O-oppa? What are you doing?"

"We're going to go up there, and we're going to win, okay?"

Though he wasn't too pleased about the hand holding, Heechul was pleased to see Kyu's determination as he walked up to the stage. "Last call for couples!" Eunhyuk said, "Okay, let's begin! Kyungmi and I will be the judges, and we will be deciding who will receive two free tickets to Lotte World! Now, to introduce the contestants."

Eunhyuk went up to the first couple, and asked them to introduce themselves. "Um, hello, my name is IU, and this is my partner Key."


"Aww, you guys are so cute. Everyone give it up for IU and Key!"
 

"’Sup guys, I'm Jonghyun."

"And I'm Tiffany!"

"Please enjoy our song!" they said in unison.


"Hey ~ We're Sam  Dong and Hye Mi. And we'll be singing Sunye's ‘Maybe’."

"Wahh! Everyone was great so far. I can tell this is going to be a tough competition, Eunhyuk."

"Definitely Kyungmi. Now, for the last couple! Oh? Kyuhyunnie and Seohyun-shi!"

"Yes, hello everyone. Please enjoy our cover of Call with All my Heart," Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyungmi’s POV
I should've expected this. God, Kyu! Why do you have to be so good at singing? I would never admit it to Kyuhyun, but I love his voice. It's so velvety and magical; I can feel myself melt just thinking about it. If there's anything good about Kyu, it’s his voice; it has the ability to take you to another world and feel emotions you've never felt through the song. I felt my heartbeat quicken when Kyu glanced at me as he started to sing, but I knew what he was doing.

I felt the song envelope me into its depths, as if it were speaking to me itself. Then, I heard another voice join Kyuhyun's to harmonize perfectly with his. I open my eyes, and see Seohyun and Kyuhyun holding hands, staring deeply into each other’s' eyes. The way Kyu sang and the way he looked at her, made the song feel so real. OW! The pain from before is back in my chest, but this time its sharper. Why do I keep feeling like this? How do I make it stop?

I look away, and see Eunhyuk looking at me worriedly. I smile at him, and he smiles back, thinking that I'm okay. I sigh, and wince when another shot of pain hits me as the song came to an end, and Seohyun and Kyu hug each other. The crowd cheers louder than they did for any of the other couples. I guess we know who won, now.

"Wow, that was amazing, guys! You all were! Thank you to all the couples who participated. Kyungmi and I will decide who the winner of these two Lotte World tickets will be." Eunhyuk and I went to the kitchen, and began to discuss the possible winners.

"I think Kyu and Seohyun did really good,” I say, not wanting to take long.

"Yeah, I think so too. I really like IU and Key, though, because they did something different."

"True... But, according to the audience, I think the majority really liked Seo and Kyu."

"Well, being good-looking helps, too", Leeteuk oppa said from the stove. When we give him a look, he adds, "What? I'm just stating a fact."

"Okay, so it's decided? The winner is Kyuhyun and Seohyun?"

"Heyy guys", Heechul says, suddenly coming into the kithchen, slinging his arms around Eunhyuk's and my shoulders. Hm, something smells fishy, and I'm not talking about Eunhyuk's feet.

"Heechul hyung! What's up?"  Eunhyuk says, obviously not noticing Heechul's questionable smirk. Instead of greeting him back, I raise an eyebrow at him, and he just gives me an evil grin.

"Did you guys see Seohyun and Kyu out there? They were amazing! They make such a good couple!" Heechul oppa says, all the while watching for my reaction.

Seeing as how I was unresponsive, he quickly says,"Everyone thinks so. You're going to let them win, right?"

Really? Everyone thought they looked good together? I felt that piercing pain, again, but this time it was mixed with
annoyance and anger. Leeteuk oppa must have realized that Heechul was up to something too, because he said, "Uh, you guys should go, and announce the winners, already", and pushed us out of the kitchen.


Narrator's POV
Leeteuk walks up to Heechul, and asks, "Kim Heechul, what are you up to, now?"

Said man just smiled, and said,"If I tell you, will you help me?"

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes, "Depends on what it is."

"Fine, I guess I just won't tell you, then!"  Heechul said, sticking his tongue out.

Leeteuk sighs. Was it really worth it? Yes, his emloyees' lives can be at stake! "Okay, okay. I'll help you!"

Heechul grins his evilest grin at Leeteuk. 'This should be a long night',  Leeteuk thinks.