Of Promises and Other Cheesy Stuff

Promises, Promises

(A/N): Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you, once again, for reading my first fanfic >< Thank you to those who subscribed and commented, and those who did both!! All your comments made me smile at my monitor, and look like an idiot XD I'm sorta sad that this fic is coming to an end, but please look forward to my future stories!

P.S. I AM MAKING A SEQUEL :D So look out for that, and be sure to subscribe! (seeing the lack of comments requesting a sequel, idk if anyone will read it, but I will make it for the readers who did, because I'm a nice person like that :P)

Last chapter T_T I WILL MISS YOU ALL~ Thank you very kamsa!!! -bows 90 degrees- NANEUN APPLEJACK OIEYO! -signature suju intro hand thingy-  <-- I apologize for my dorkiness...:3

ANWAYS, I'm going to let you read the last chapter now.. Enjoy :D


Narrator's POV

Kyungmi blinked, not understanding the meaning of her best friend's words. Her mind wasn't very focused, seeing as how she was so near Kyuhyun, and the fact he was holding her, staring at her with those eyes...

Kyuhyun's POV

Why isn't she saying anything? There's only one possible answer:She's mesmerized by my beautiful face.

Aw, who am I kidding? How could I not think of all the consequences of doing this? She probably doesn't even like me back. I let my hands linger on her face a little longer, and drop my arms to my sides."Right. So, lunch?", I say, turning for the door, not wanting her to see my despaired face.

'Oh, Kyuhyun, you're so melodramatic! She hasn't even said anything yet!'

Yet, hyung? Yet?! She's most likely not say anything ever.

'Yah! You dare doubt the almighty Kim Heechul?! Watch, she'll say something in 5, 4,3,...2,.......oooooooonnnneee'

"Wait, Kyuhyun, don't go. I-I have to say something too."

'You owe me five bucks...'

I stop, and feel Kyungmi's hand rests on my shoulder to gently tug me, so I would face her. She was grinning, and trying to hold back from laughing. My cheeks burn; this isn't supposed to be funny!

"Aww, my Kyuhyunnie is blushing!" She reaches up, and starts pinching my cheeks, making my face even more flushed.

"Yah! Stop laughing! I was being serious!" I whine, only causing her to grin wider.

She releases my cheeks, and brushes them lightly with her fingertips. "Kyu..." she whispers, becoming serious now.

Then, suddenly, I felt her arms wrap around my neck to pull me down into a hug. Instinctively, I envelope her into my arms, bringing her closer. "I love you, too." Wait, did I hear right? Kyungmi loves me too?!

'10 bucks..'

Your POV

Kyuhyun just confessed to me! And I just confessed to him! And we're hugging! In an empty classroom! Ah, my life is complete. Okay, so the last part sounds wrong in so many ways, but who cares? I'M IN LOVE~!! Wait 'til Henry hears this! ('I don't freaking want to hear what happens between you and Kyuhyun. I'm still cuter than him!!')

We were still holding each other, when a grumble rang in the otherwise empty classroom. I back away from the hug, to look at Kyuhyun at arm's length. He smiles sheepishly, and rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Let's go get you some lunch!" I say, inviting him to the cafeteria .

Kyu took hold of it, only to pull me back towards him.

Narrator's POV

Kyuhyun smirks at Kyungmi's shocked expression, and leans down to place his lips on Kyungmi's once again. At first, there were a few muffled protests from her, but as she realized Kyuhyun wasn't going to let go, Kyungmi soon gave in to the kiss. It wasn't a very passionate kiss, just sweet and simple. Nevertheless, it left the two breathless, heads spinning.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the classroom door, ears were pressed against the frame, their owners shushing each other. "Yah! Shut up!!" said a very annoyed Kim Heechul.

He was already straining to hear Kyu and Kyungmi's conversation, and his other dongsaengs weren't making it much easier! "--so how about that lunch?"

Everyone (i.e. Ryeowook, Sungmin, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal) stumbled over each other in their hurry to return to the cafeteria, excluding Heechul, whom was pushed over, and sitting on the floor. Kyuhyun and Kyungmi exit the room (holding hands) to find an irritated Heechul, just about ready to kill. "Hyung?" Heechul stands up, and brushes off his pants.

Heechul's POV

Operation Make Kyu and Kyungmi Fall in Love Even if They Already Are and Don't Realize It: SUCCESS! My work here is done. But one more thing...

I walk up to the newly made couple, my smirk in place. "You're welcome."

Your POV

We watch, amused, as Heechul oppa flips his hair, and walks away. "Ooookayy... odd..."

"Yeah... Come on! Let's go!" Kyu says, dragging me towards the cafeteria. As we neared though, he quickens his pace, and opens the door to the school garden.

"What are you doing?" I ask as we reach shade from the winter sun.

"I just wanted to be here with you," he replies, a smirk playing on his lips.

"EW. SO CHEESY!" I laugh, and push his shoulder.

He approaches me with open arms, grabbing my waist from the side. "I want to say sorry again. For...breaking our promise," he says into my hair.

"It's fine, Kyu. Just one thing," I say, breaking free from his back hug to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"You, Cho Kyuhyun, are mine, Park Kyungmi's, forever. And we won't ever let anything come between us. Promise?" I eagerly hold out an expectant pinky.

"Tch. You've got to be kidding me," he scoffs. "What are you, eight?"

"Yah! It's either this, or... or... Aish! Just do it!"

He wraps his pinky around mine, and we pull down until our thumbs connect at the top.

"I promise."


ABOUT THE SEQUEL: Anyone know any good writers that would be willing to co-author? Preferably one of you, becuase I'll be changing some things, and want a reader's opinion:3 If you have any suggestions(about the fic or a co-author) post it in your comments or on my wall! Thanks!

(P.S. WAHHH IT'S DONE~~!! -.-)