White Day

Promises, Promises

(A/N): Do you guys read these author's notes? Tell me in the comments, and if you don't, I'll assume that you don't read them(..obviously) I was just wondering... :P Sequel is still undecided ><

SPECIAL WHITE DAY CHAPTER ^_^

Next chapter is the last :3


-1 Month Later, White Day-

Kyungmi's POV

BEEPBEEPBEEP! BEEPBEEPBEEP!

Ugh. Where is the freaking snooze button? My hand searches for it, but to no avail. I muffle the sound with my pillow, and try to get at least a minute more of sleep. I shoot up in my bed, and pat the covers for my phone. Aha! Found it~

From:SweetPumpkinPrince

Wake up sleepy head! Happy White Day~ ^_^

-Ming

Oh. It's from Sungmin. I sigh heavily, and quickly text him back. Well, now that I'm up, I probably should get ready for school. I fall back into my pillow, and let out a loud groan. Another Monday. Wonderful. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, and come to a sitting position. I comb my fingers through my tangled mess of hair, and stretch my arms and legs out. 

I stand up, my destination set for the bathroom. I dive back to my bed for my phone, unfortunately hitting my head against the wall in the process. "OW! Aish!" I exclaim, loud enough, so the whole neighborhood could know how I started my day off.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Omma," I say rubbing my head, all the while checking the new message on my phone.

From:IdiotQ

Morning, Kyungmi~ Coming over in five minutes:)

-Your y best friend

OHMYGOSH. I'm not ready yet!! I run to the bathroom, tripping over various obstacles placed at random in my room. I quickly brush my teeth, and comb through my bed hair at the same time. Where's my uniform?! Note to self: Clean room after work. I'm pushing my arms through my jacket as the door bell rings, and I rush down the stairs to answer the door. I catch my breath before graciously opening the door to Kyuhyun leaning, arms crossed against the frame.

Out of habit, I roll my eyes, and just leave him at the door, heading to the kitchen. "What? No 'Good morning, Kyu! Would you like some breakfast?' Park Kyungmi, where are your manners?"

"I'm sorry, mother," I say, grabbing a pancake from the huge pile on the dining table.

Yummy~ Kyuhyun takes two, and walks over to the fridge to look for the orange juice that my mom leaves him every morning. I take another, and follow him to grab some water.

"Uh, Kyungmi?" he says, closing the ref door, looking nervous, as he tries not to make eye contact with me.

I tilt my head to the side, and wait for him to continue. Feeling the tenseness in the atmosphere, I couldn't help but feel my heart race in excitement. "I just wanted to tell you that I... I..."

My heart picks up speed with every second that passes by. "I... love you...r mom! I mean, these pancakes are awesome!" My shoulders drop, disappointment replacing my anticipation. 

"Oh.. yeah.. Um, we should get to school now, Kyu."

"O-okay, let's go."

Kyuhyun's POV

UGH. So close...

I'm sorry, Heechul hyung, I have failed you.

'Yes, yes, you have.'

WHAT THE HECK?! Heechul hyung?

'Uh, duh. Who did you expect, Lady Gaga?'

What are you doing here?!

'To help you with Kyungmi, of course! Gosh, Kyunnie, if you weren't so cute, I would have strangled you by now. I mean, what sort of evil genius are you? You can't even freaking confess to your best friend!'

Hey! It's harder than it looks! Have you ever confessed to your best friend before?

'Why yes, yes I have.'

Hyung... Hankyung hyung doesn't count, because 1) you were both drunk, and B) he didn't understand a word you were saying! And you didn't even mean it!

'WHATEVER! Wait, how did you know that I confessed to Hankyung? You were drunk too!'

No, hyung. I only drink water, like the good, underage teenager I am.

'You better not tell anyone about that! That night is strictly confidential, understand?'

Sure, hyung. Too bad you're only a figment of my imagination, and even if I tell someone you couldn't do anything about it.

'Oh, trust me, Kyuhyun. Kim Heechul has his ways.'

Okaaaay. Creepy. Anyways, Kyungmi and I walk in silence, until we reach the school gates just as they were about to close. "I'll see you at lunch, Kyu!" I wave at her retreating figure, and walk to first period, AP Math.

I slide into my seat next to Sungmin hyung, who was bouncing in his seat, a wide grin spread across his lips. "What's with you?"

"Hey, Kyunnie!! Happy White Day!!" Sungmin hyung giggled, and scribbled hearts all over his binder.

WHAT?! IT'S WHITE DAY?! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! Wow, how stupid could you get, Kyuhyun?

'Not much. You're pretty stupid enough.'

HEY!

'What? Stating the truth here.'

Okay, that's it. I'm confessing to Kyungmi at lunch.

'FINALLY.'

~*~*~*~*~

Narrator's POV

Ding!

The students of SMHS bustled into the hallways, wanting to make most of their lunch break. Today, halls were more crowded than usual, since the exchange of white ribbons were being made in the middle of all the commotion. Kyuhyun used his tall height to his advantage, and scanned the crowd for Kyungmi.

He finally spots her, talking with her friends, Luna and Krystal, giggling at some inside joke. Kyuhyun taps her shoulder and tugged at her arm, informing her that he wanted speak with her at another place. Her friends giggle some more, and push her towards Kyuhyun, who immediately took the chance to take her to an empty classroom. 

"What is it, Kyu?"

"I-I have to tell you something. Look, I don't have a ribbon or gifts or anything like that. And I know I was supposed to, bu-"

"Is that what this is about? Kyu, it's fine. Come on, let's just go to... lunch..." Kyungmi looks up into her best friend's handsome face, and saw the desperate expression it wore. "What's wrong?"

An unbearably awkward silence filled the empty classroom, and all that could be heard were the two occupants' breathing, each waiting for the other to say something. Kyuhyun stepps to Kyungmis, and holds her face in his hands.

"Park Kyungmi. I love you."


(A/N): MWAHAHA!~ Did I ever tell you guys that I LOVE cliffhangers? XD

Kyu finally confessed :D Hope you guys liked the chapter~

TO SILENT READERS: PLEASE COMMENT~ ♥ I'd love you forever? :3

To not-so-silent-readers: Thank you for all your sweet comments!