Nightmares and Fantasies

Stay Happy Forever

"I'm so sick of her!" girls whispered. "who does she think she is?" Nana walked into the school with the 3H. She could feel the hate ooze from other girls. She wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

 

"Nana we have to go handle things see you later." Eli hugged her and walked off.

 

"bye bye noona." Kevin hugged her tight and chased after Eli.

 

"Stay safe for me." Kiseop whispered into her ear while hugging her. "bye fox." he said gently and walked after the other two.

 

"Nasty !" a girl hissed. Nana rolled her eyes and yawned.

 

"!" the other girls joined in. Nana giggled under her breath at their stupidity. 

 

"Go back to the dumpster you came from!" another girl spit on her.

 

Nana looked at her skirt where the spit landed. "Do you plan on cleaning my skirt?" she growled.

 

"Ha whatever ." the girl just laughed.

 

"I don't like repeating myself." Nana grabbed the girl by the collar.

 

"You don't have to I won't do it." the girl scowled.

 

"You slow girls." Nana sighed and punched the girl in the gut. "Are you going to clean my skirt?" Nana whispered.

 

"Fine then give me it." the girl smirked. Another girl pulled Nana's skirt down.

 

Everyone gasped when they saw she was wearing micro shorts and her beautiful flawless legs were revealed from under the knee length skirt.

 

"really?" Nana sighed.

 

The girls started throwing food at her and yelling. Nana took most of them out when she heard, that girls voice.

 

"Nana you haven't changed a bit you are still as barbaric as ever." Emichi's voice slithered into Nana's ears.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Nana's eyes shot wide open and she sat up in bed.

 

She looked around, she was in her room. It was all just a dream.

 

"Lala are you ok?" Kiseop's voice came from her door.

 

"Ki-Kiseop?" she trembled and got out from bed. She put a mask on and opened the door.

 

"Are you ok?" Kiseop touched her face. He wiped away her tears.

 

"I-it was just a nightmare." she sighed in relief.

 

"tell me about it." he offered.

 

"it was just a dinosaur." she lied.

 

"liar just tell me about it in the morning ok?" he patted her head.

 

"ok." she smiled and play punched him.

 

"thanks op- I mean Kiseop." she cringed.

 

"I won't hurt you, you can call me oppa." he caressed her cheek.

 

"Thank you oppa." she blushed and giggled. She yawned.

 

"go to sleep." he poked her forhead and went into his room.

 

She smiled to herself and closed the door. She went back to sleep.

 

"Suzuki Emi I don't love you I really don't like you." Kiseop said to Emichi.

 

"Y-y-you can't do this to me. We have something special." Emichi grabbed him.

 

"We have nothing we never did EVER." he emphasized his words.

 

"she tricked you she is nothing but a a a street walker you don't want her!!" She screeched.

 

"you are evil you are nothing but a gold digger. For you to say that about your own sister." he shook his head and walked away from her. Her faint yells in the distance.

 

"Oppa!!" Nana was surprised to see him.

 

"Nana!" He ran to her. He kissed her.

 

"wha-what are you doing?" she looked at him confused.

 

"I love you." he blushed.

 

"I love you too." she giggled.

 

"then don't ask questions." he chuckled and kissed her again.

 

"No I don't...I haven't...I couldn't have...not a musketeer!!" she whispered to herself waking up again. I can't be falling for him!!!! she squeeled in confusion. calm you are in control. You are fine. she thought frantically. i am falling for him don't deny it. she took a deep breath. oh god why me?!?!

 


 

soooooo my evil evil nasty cousins broke my computer. That is the truth!! I'm on my I-pod again and it still hates me. I will fix this chapter as soon as I fix my computer!!!

 

Update: I got my computer fixed  YAY!!! ^^

It's spring break meaning I have more time to update YAY!!! 

Sorry I have been lame and haven't been so hot with updating please forgive me *bows*