Loser

Stay Happy Forever

 

 “Who are you?” Nana avoided eye contact.

 

“You know who I am don't act dumb.” Kiseop's voice was more y then she would have preferred.

 

“Fine, what do you want?” She sighed.

 

“Look at that weirdo girl pretending to be Lala.” People were pointing. “She is the best impersonator I have ever seen.”, “That guy she is with is pretty hot.”, “Should I go snag him from that weirdo girl?”

 

“Come with me, I have a recording to do.” She grabbed his hand.

 

Nana explained that she has the alias Lala the rapper, model, actress, dancer. She doesn't want people to know who she is. She explained why she snuck out of the student council meeting.

 

“So what if I go tell people your secret?” He finally asked her outside the studio.

 

“Please don't.” She knew this would happen.

 

“How about you become my slave at school and my lips are sealed.” He offered.

 

Bastard!!! Well this could be fun. I could just beat the hell out of him... No lets have some peaceful fun. “For how long?” She answered.

 

“The rest of the school year.” He smiled.

 

“It just barely started!!!” She exclaimed. She sighed. “Deal.” She shook his hand. “Now if you may excuse me I need to record this song.” She walked into the studio.

 



 

 

“Kiseop what took you so long?” Eli complained.

 

“She disappeared I had to go track her down.” He answered.

 

“Did you make her pay?” Kevin smiled with excitement.

 

“Yeah, I have a little slave.” Kiseop said casually.

 

“So you didn't force her or beat her up?” Kevin frowned.

 

“Unlike a ert like you I don't take advantage of girls like that.” He shook his head.

 

“Well then we will make her life hell.” Eli smirked.

 

“She is my slave don't touch her.” Kiseop stood quickly.

 

“Don't get attached to a little loser like her.” Eli looked up at Kiseop with amusement. “Hit me I know you want to.”

 

“I'm leaving.” Kiseop opened the door and left.

 



 

 

“What!!” Lizzy and Raina were listening to Nana's story.

 

“Yeah, so now he knows I'm Lala and I have to be his slave at school.” Nana frowned.

 

“But with your new movie, and your comeback where is your energy going to come from.” Lizzy asked.

 

“I don't know I will find a way.” She shrugged.

 

“Nana, you know you never told us about your past.” Raina frowned.

 

“What do you want to know?” Nana smiled weakly.

 

“Where are your parents? Ow!” Raina asked with Lizzy elbowing her quickly after.

 

“My mother is probably still in her run down house. My father died when I was 4 you knew that.” Nana took another bite of her cookie.

 

“Did you leave behind any siblings?” Raina asked more.

 

“Two older siblings. An older brother and an older sister.” She answered yawning. “I'm a triplet.”

 

“You are!?!?!” Both Lizzy and Raina were surprised.

 

“Yeah, and thats about it about me that you don't know.” She just shrugged.

 

“Whoa.” The girls were still surprised. “So there are two beautiful people who look exactly like you?” They said to themselves. “Whoa.”



 

 

“She is the one who left in the middle of 3H's announcement.” Girls were whispering in morning. “What a loser.”

 

During morning classes rumors circulated like a wild fire. Nana just ignored everything.

 

“Why hasn't 3H punished her yet?” A large group of girls were planning. “If they don't we will teach her a lesson.”

 

Kevin walked into the class with a huge smile. “Kiseop told me to hand this to you.” He handed her a folded piece of notebook paper. “Bye Bye” He waved leaving.

 

Nana felt dagger eyes glaring at her. She opened the note.

 

Bring me lunch up to the roof at lunch.

Be ready for work.

 

She crumpled the paper in irritation. Rumors swirled faster and by the dozens.

 

During lunch she took her homemade lunch to the roof.

 

“You came.” The 3H were all hanging out on the roof. They seemed surprised she came swiftly and voluntarily.

 

“Here, this is my lunch.” She held out her lunch.

 

“What are you gonna eat?” Kiseop asked not getting up to get the lunch.

 

“I'm not hungry I don't have time to eat or chat so hurry tell me what you want.” She walked to him and handed him her lunch. “Its japanese food.” It was given to her by Yuka Kashino as a present. She had eaten half of it, she loved it and was sad giving it to him.

 

“Ok, I need you to go get money from this list.” He handed her a list of 10 names.

 

“Is that all?” She sighed.

 

“Yep, today is a slow day.” He nodded.

 

“If your going to use her make her do more!!” Eli was obviously annoyed by Kiseop's lack of work for her.

 

“Shut Up she is my maid not yours!!” Kiseop growled.

 

“I'll be back then.” Nana turned and left.She went through the list. It was some of the less popular, popular boys. She went to the one who owed the most. “Excuse me.” She tapped him on the shoulder.

 

“What?” He said with a dangerous tone.

 

“Pay up.” She yawned. “3H's money now.”

 

“Whatever.” He turned away.

 

“Ok then.” She grabbed him by scruff of his shirt. She dragged him around the corner. “Pay.” She shoved him up against the wall.

 

“Are you crazy? Tough girls are so ugly.” He tried moving out of her grip. Fail.

 

“Money now.” She sighed. “This is so annoying just give me the money.”

 

“If I don't?” He asked.

 

She socked him point blank in the face. “Money.”

 

“What are you some kind of robot?” He gasped surprised by the hit.

 

“Money.” She kneed him in the stomach.

 

“Fine, Fine here is double what I owe.” He pulled out his wallet and handed her a lot of money.

 

“See ya.” She let him go.

 

She did this to every single one getting all of the money.

 

“Here.” She tossed a plastic bag with all the money at Kiseop. “See ya.”

 

“This is four times more than what the total was.” Kevin cheered.

 

“Wait!” Eli called.

 

Nana just kept walking out the door.

 

“Nana wait comeback.” Kiseop ran to her quickly.

 

“What?” She looked him straight in the eyes.

 

“Girls are going to be unhappy with you are you sure you will be safe out there?” He thought of all the scary girls who follow them around.

 

“I just need to read my script.” She answered smiling. “Don't worry.” She pulled out of his grip.

 

“Okay. If anyone tries hurting you come to me I don't need a broken maid.” He patted her on the head.

 

“Nana, run the girls are gathering in class.” Kahi ran to her.

 

“What?” Nana asked.

 

“The girls in our class are really really mad.” Kahi seemed to be scared.

 

“These girls are so stupid.” Nana shook her head. “I'll be fine.” Nana walked in anyway.

 

“There she is.” Girls all whispered. “Go.”

 

“Disrespecting 3H the way you did is not allowed.” The girl who seemed in charge sized herself up to Nana. Nana wasn't intimidated.

 

“Seriously. Who cares, they are just pretty people.” Nana rolled her eyes.

 

“It's ugly girls like you-” The girl threw a punch.



 

Ah my god I'm going to miss Kibum and Alexander!!! I'm so upset about the member replacement bull crap.

Anyway things are moving a little faster!! Yay things will get good faster from this point on.

So yeah hang in there with me ><

And the image.....it is a very quickly lazily thro two pictures together quickly before the computer is taken away image. I apologize for its lameness.