Drunk Manager News

Stay Happy Forever

“Nana wake up.” Kahi and the twins were creeping around her bed.

 “Wake up!” Lizzy poked Nana's face.

 “Yah why are you here?” Nana groaned and rolled over.

 “Bekah let us in now hurry we need to get you out of here for school.” Raina pulled her covers off.

 “It's so cold.” Nana shivered. “What about the hidden cameras?”

 “Bekah took care of it.” Lizzy was standing guard of the door.

“Hurry get your uniform on.” Kahi shoved her uniform to her.

“Thanks guys.” Nana nodded and sleepily got dressed. She wrote a letter to the boys saying she left early to work out.

Nana, Lizzy, Raina, Kahi, and Bekah all snuck out to the car and drove off to school.

“We did it!!” They cheered.

“I'll pick you up for the movie shoot after school.” Bekah smiled proudly and drove off.

“This is going to be a hectic 2 months.” Nana sighed putting her glasses on.

“Oh god and just in time, look.” Raina pointed.

A fancy car provided by the show pulled up. The boys stepped out.

“Kyaaaaaah!!!” Girls flocked like flies to poo.

“I'm going to be sick.” Nana walked away.

“Nana!” Kahi chased her.

“Yeah?” Nana yawned.

“How long until you tell the twins, Kiseop, and your own family.” She had that concerned tone. “Your real secret...and tell your family the Lala secret.

“I...I don't know.” Nana shook her head.

“Have you ever thought of seeing your mother again?” Kahi asked her big question.

Nana stopped in her tracks. “Many times. I have gone over what I want to tell her over and over again. I don't think I have fully forgiven her yet.” Nana could feel the lump in . “I'm terrified of saying Oppa. Older woman terrify me still. To make it worse your brother was the only one who made me comfortable with all those things.” Nana wiped tears that escaped her eyes.

“He is gone now-” Kahi choked about to cry too. “You need to muster all your courage and let everything go.” She had tears coming too. “Great just before classes and we are crying.” She chuckled.

“I'm sorry.” Nana laughed along.



“Everyone fantastic work we are finished filming!!” The director announced at the end of the day.

“Now we go home.” Lala smiled at the camera. “I can't wait to see what Eli has cooked up.” She rubbed her hands together.


“Yah what are you doing!!” Kevin yelled at Eli. “Your doing it all wrong!!”

“Kevin shut up like you could do better!!” Eli yelled back.

“Why are you screaming?” Kiseop rubbed his head coming out of his room.

“Kiseop will you please cook tonight!?!” Eli pleaded.

“No, it's your turn tonight.” Kiseop turned around and layed on the couch. He the tv.

“Babo your burning it!!” Kevin yelled more.

“Kevin come on.” Eli turned off the stove and started putting his shoes on.

“Where are we going!?!” Kevin put his shoes on too.

“Just hurry up!” Eli was out the door.

“What are they doing?” Kiseop flipped the channels.



“I'm home!” Lala opened the door to the house.

“Welcome home are you hungry?” Eli was stirring something in a pot.

“I'm starving.” Lala nodded.

Eli served everyone food.

“Mmm this is really good.” Lala took a sip of the soup.

“Thank you.” Eli smiled proudly.

[Flashback]

“Where have you two been?” Kiseop yawned unmoved from the couch.

“No where.” Eli was carrying a plastic bag. Kiseop watched as he dumped a containers contents into the pot.

“Cheater you went and bought food.” Kiseop was amused by how pathetic Eli was.

“Shhhhhh!!” Eli shook his head. “Just play along!”

The crew had to muffle their laughs to not ruin the filming.

“Don't laugh!!” Kevin pouted. “I'm an accomplice!!!”

[End Flashback]

“This tastes a lot like that one chinese restaurant on the corner.” Kiseop hinted.

“I know Eli is so great!” Kevin cheered to cover the lies.

“I have news!” A slurred voice broke in through the door.

“Bekah!” Lala was surprised by her entrance.

“Yeah I'm fine.” Bekah was still drunk. “I..er...oh yeah the two songs you guys sang together....their will be music videos.” She paused to make sure her words came out right. “Filming starts on wednesday.” She leaned onto the counter to keep her balance.

“Okay thank you Bekah.” Lala wanted her drunk manager out.

“See ya.” Bekah walked out in a clumsy sober way.

“How does shooting a music video work?” Kevin asked.

“I'll help you out when we film. Don't worry.” Lala gave reassuring smile.


“Night.” Lala closed her door and locked it, as a part of the rules.

This is actually turning out to be kind of fun. Lala thought as she changed into her pajamas and got into bed. Maybe Kahi is right. Maybe I should find my mother.



“Nana!!!” Lizzy came running to her in the hall before class started.

“Yeah?” Nana nodded.

“How did Bekah act to give you the news?” Lizzy seemed amused yet worried.

“She hid her drunkeness fairly well.” Nana laughed.

“She face planted as soon as she walked outside.” Lizzy laughed.

“See ya at lunch.” Nana walked to class.

 



“Attention class but we have 2 new students.” Nana's teacher announced. “Please introduce yourselves.” Nana's eyes widened and she could feel her heart race.

“Hello I'm JongSuk.” The boy bowed.

“I'm his younger sister Suzuki Emi.” The girl bowed.

“Please take those two seats on either side of Nana.” The teacher pointed towards a ducking Nana.

This can't be happening!!!! Nana could feel herself short of breath. 


This chapter....it's goal was to feel like a reality show. I hoped it worked I don't know

I get confused when I think to much of simple things. -.-

Anyway yeah I'm proud of myself 2 updates in one weekend YAY!!!