Roomies!?!

Stay Happy Forever

 “Wow this sounds really good.” Kahi sprawled out on the floor.

 

“They know how to use their voices.” Raina took a sip of her tea.

 

“I love them so much more.” Lizzy giggled.

 

Recording was finally over for both songs and Nana had released the teasers and release dates.

 

Nana and her roomies were in her bedroom listening to the songs.

 

“I just don't want to go to school tomorrow.” Nana sighed. “Those girls are so stupid.” She held her hands in front her face. “I don't want to serve Kiseop anymore.”

 

“Then don't go.” Kahi shrugged looking up at her.

 

“I might not I don't feel good anyway.” Nana held her stomach.

 


 

 

“See ya Nana.” They waved leaving the house for school.

 

“Bye bye.” She coughed.

 

All those girls are going to flock to the three stooges today. “Kyaaa! Oppa you're so great!” Thats what they will say all day. Ugh I can't stand them. Maybe they are recording the movie early today?

 

She got her phone out and called the director. “Yoboseyo?” He answered.

 

“Ah uhm are you recording right now?” She asked.

 

“Yeah, if you can come now that would be great.” His voice was surprised and excited.

 

“I'll be there in a few thank you.” She hung up.

 

She got there with a bandana on her face. “Come on makeup time.” Her makeup artist attacked her.

 

“Thank you Unnie.” Nana smiled as JungAh did her make up.

 

“After you told me you were Lala I had to do this for you.” JungAh laughed.

 

“Remember when Emichi and JongSuk would always complain that you weren't playing with them.” Nana laughed.

 

“I never liked your siblings.” JungAh shook her head. “Spoiled brats.”

 

“Agreed.” Nana cheered. “Oh speaking of which. Guess who Emichi is chasing after.”

 

“Oh god who?” JungAh rolled her eyes.

 

“Kiseop.” Nana giggled.

 

“God she erks me.” JungAh shook her head.

 


 

 

“Great shooting today.” The director bounced happily. “We will be done by next week.”

 

“Thank you bye.” Nana bowed and walked out.

 

Bleh its all cloudy. I wanted to see the moon. Nana frowned as she walked into the parking lot.

 

“Fox!” Chills went down her spine hearing his voice.

 

“Ah Kiseop Oppa.” She said without thinking. “I mean Kiseop!” She cringed waiting to get hit.

 

“Why are you so timid?” Kiseop walked slowly up to her.

 

“Oh uh no reason.” She blushed. “Sorry I wasn't at school.”

 

“Come on it's okay.” Kiseop felt his annoyance fade and become worry.

 


 

 

“Lala wake up.” a familiar voice shook her as she slept.

 

“Mmmhmmm.” She grumbled and rolled over.

 

“She sleeps like old auntie.” The voice giggled. “Ah wake up!”

 

“Wha What?” Lala looked up to see Kim ShinYoung standing over her. “Good morning.” Lala giggled. What now keke, I have been sleeping with a mask on all week so you wouldn't catch me off guard. Lala smiled at her “cleverness”.

 

“Wake up time to go.” ShinYoung laughed.

 

“I'm ready.” Lala yawned and pointed to her packed bags.

 

“Aren't you gonna get dressed?” ShinYoung indicated to Lala's pink dinosaur pajama pants and grey tanktop.

 

“No too tired” Lala shrugged.

 

“Bwahahahahaha!” ShinYoung and Lala were actually pretty good friends.

 

“Lets go than.” ShinYoung and Lala each grabbed two suitcases and left the house.

 

Inside the limo ShinYoung and Lala laughed and had a lot of fun. They talked about her new songs and were acting like little girls when talking boys.

 

“You're here!!” Kevin leapt to Lala when she got out.

 

“Good morning to you too?” Lala laughed.

 

“Ready to explore where you will be living for the next 2 months?” ShinYoung held the keys to the apartment up.

 

“Yes!!” Kevin and Lala bounced up and down.

 

How the hell am I gonna keep my secret now!?! Lala thought as she struggled with her 4 suitcases.

 

“If we are gonna live together might as well help each other.” Kiseop took 2 of her suitcases.

 

“I could have carried them!!” She called after him.

 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

“What!!!” Lala and Kiseop blurted when they got her managers news.

 

“Yep all four of you are going to live together for a new show.” Lala's manager smiled excited.

 

“What!!” They repeated.

 

“Oh get over it, it will be over after promotions.” Her manager flipped her hair.

 

“I don't get the big deal.” Kevin said smiling.

 

“Shut up!” Kiseop growled.

 

“Fine we will agree to this.” Lala dropped her head in defeat. She knew perfectly well her manager knew what was best. “I trust you Bekah.” Lala smiled.

 

“Don't worry I will watch you 3 like a hawk.” Bekah sharpened her eyes at the boys. “Plus their will be hidden cameras and a camera crew early in the morning.” She smiled at her spirit kill found in Kevin's eyes.

 

[End Flashback]

 

“This room is mine?!?!” Kevin found his room. He was ecstatic seeing the infinite mirrors covering the walls.

 

“This is mine I'm guessing?” Eli was the pooper with a wide smile finding his room with exercise equipment.

 

“I love it!” Kiseop's face turned into a little kids as he rushed into his room. A giant grand piano sat in the middle of the room. Off to the side sat a tripod with a rather nice camera.

 

I have never seen this side of Kiseop....he is so...cute! Lala thought and blush covered her face. Am I really blushing!! Thank god for my mask. Lala giggled and walked towards her room.

 

Lala immediately began giggling and running around her room. She hugged the giant Totoro, she ran to the cupcake seats, and she finally fell back onto her giant bunny bed.

 

“Do you like your room?” ShinYoung and the boys all peeked in.

 

“I love it!!” She sat up kicking her feet in excitement.

 

“Now then rules.” ShinYoung pulled out a piece of paper.

 

Rules

          1. No boys allowed in Lala's room unless accompanied by a female crew member or manager.

          2. No leaving underwear lying around.

          3. No fighting.

          4. Must not be late to schedules.

          5. Take turns cooking.

 

“Wait can Lala go into our rooms?” Kevin smiled.

 

“Bwoh?!?!” ShinYoung was surprised by the question. She looked at the rules and then at the crew. “Yah who forgot the rule about Lala and the boys rooms?” They all laughed. She grabbed a marker and wrote.

 

Lala can only go in boys room if accompanied by a female crew member or manager.

 

“Ahh man.” Kevin's face dropped.

 

“Don't hold your breath I have better things to do.” Lala chuckled.

 


 

 

“Yoboseyo?” Kiseop answered his phone after dinner while everyone was getting ready for bed.

Omma!!” His face was surprised. “Why would you do that!?” His face was stressed.

 

“Whats wrong?” Lala asked stretching.”

 

“My mom told Suzuki Emi about all this and she told her where this place is.” Kiseop covered his cell.

 

“Give me the phone.” Lala sighed. Kiseop cautiously handed her the phone. “Kiseop's mother?” Lala asked.

 

“Who is this?” His mother seemed surprised by the female voice.

 

“Hello I'm Lala. It's nice to know you care so much for your son's life.” Lala's voice had that natural professional respectful sound.

 

“You voted least liked among middle aged woman I know you.” His mother's voice was stinging with hate.

 

“Yes that was me.” Lala's voice seemed sad. “I feel sad that so many dislike me, but I can not dwell on so much hate. I actually applaud your parenting you are fabulous to have raised such a perfect son. I trust that you will find him a suitable wife.” Lala quickly switched to the main topic knowing his mother was trying to under attack her. “I have met Suzuki Emi and she is a fine girl.” She wasn't giving his mother enough room to talk yet. “Sadly she can only be here when I am here too. Girlfriends are not allowed in here without me or my manager.” Lala's voice became friendly. “Is that okay with you?”

 

“You don't seem as stupid as other idols.” His mothers voice was skeptical. “But I think that rule is a very wise thing and trust you. Thank you.” His mother seemed to be approving.

 

“Thank you. Here is your son back.” Lala handed the phone back to Kiseop.

 

More disapproval. The one thing that I love is hated by so many. Lala thought as Kiseop said goodbye to his mother.

 

“Thanks for backing her off.” Kiseop was surprised.

 

“No problem.” Lala smiled. “Your mother doesn't like me.” Her smile became fake.

 

My mother really hurt her. Kiseop's heart hurt to see Nana's eyes like that.



 

I would have totally drawn the image buuuut I have been busy...this time for real.

"fashion club" at my school forced me to join. Why? I'm tall. So much measuring and awkward questions.

Q- Are you a girl?

me- O.o no I'm wearing a dress because I'm a cross dresser?!? Of course I'm a girl!!!

Q- How tall are you?

me- *whispers* 6 feet...

Q- What nationalities are you?

me- I'm American, Samoan, and Korean.

Them- And your 6 feet tall!!!!

Fun week huh ^^ anyway I hope you like this update!! :)