Smarty Pants

Stay Happy Forever

 

 “I have worked so hard on this image. I tried so hard to hide and all of it gone.” She stared out the car window.

 

“This just opened more doors to you thats all.” Kiseop touched her hand.

 

“Thanks but no.” She recoiled. “My sister owns you. We have a strict work relationship.”

 

“Nana.” He frowned.

 

“Good night.” She stepped out of the car.

 

“Let us help you.” Raina, Lizzy, JunAh, Kahi and Bekah helped her pack.

 

They understood her pain.

 


 

 

 

“It's the last day of filming.” Kevin cried sad.

 

“We get to move out tomorrow.” Eli stretched.

 

“But first one last performance.” Lala yawned. “Lets go.” She stepped out on stage with Kiseop Eli and Kevin.

 

The performance was big and extravagant. At the end Lala usually did a solo dance to end it. When she did the last hair flip her mask had become loose and flew off her face. She stood there maskless. Kiseop ran over and hugged her hiding her face into his chest. The lights went dark.

 

 

 


 

 

The True Face Of LaLa!! magazines, newsarticles, webarticles, and etc. headlined.

 

“Nana we-” Kevin and Eli came to her room while her and the girls were packing.

 

“Yeah?” She cut them off.

 

“I suspected but I was going to wait for you to tell me.” Eli stepped forward.

 

“We still love you the same!!!” Kevin dove on her squeezing her. Eli joined.

 

“Thanks you guys.” She hugged them back.

 

 


 

“Ready?” Bekah asked.

 

“Yes.” Nana nodded and sluggishly climbed into the car.

 

“Lets go.” Bekah started to drive away.

 

Nana phone rang. “Hello?”

 

“Nana it's Jongsuk.” His voice was brittle. “Mom is not so hot right now-.” His voice cracked.

 

“I'll be right over.” Nana hung up. “Bekah can we go to my mothers?”

 

“Now?” Bekah looked at her confused.

 

“Yeah please.” Nana nodded.

 

 


 

 

 

“Mother!!!” Nana ran to her mother.

 

“N...na....nana.” Her mothers voice was quivering.

 

“Mother!!” Nana fell to her mothers side and held her hand tight.

 

“Nana sweetie I'm so proud of you.” her mothers voice was rough and whispering. “Think of your mask coming off as a blessing now you can be you forever and always.” her mothers lips barely moved.

 

“Mother please do-don't go.” Nana was bawling.

 

“I...I have...to...go please....don't let my sins hurt you any...longer. I Love You.” Her mothers eyes closed.

 

“Mom?” Nana got up. “Mom?” She felt for her mothers pulse. Nothing. “Jongsuk!!” Nana cried.

 

“Nana come on.” He was crying and he pulled her away.

 

“She is gone. I hated her for so long....I finally forgave her and she-”Nana broke down.

 

“I'll call the mortician.” Bekah bowed her head.

 

 

 

 


“Oppa is she waking up yet?” A little girls voice broke Nana's silence.

 

“I don't know let me go get some more water.” Kiseop's voice was there too.

 

“Miss Lady you should wake up soon.” The little girl voice came again.

 

Nana coughed and slowly opened her eyes. A little girl with dark black hair and fair skin stared down at her.

 

“Op-” The little girl started to yell.

 

Nana grabbed the girls hand. “No. Please no.” She whispered. “Go close and lock the door.” Her voice was raspy.

 

The little girl was hesitant but did so.

 

“Whats your name?” Nana sat up.

 

“I'm Kim Hye-In. I'm Kiseop's little sister.” The girl smiled.

 

“Hi nice to meet you. You are adorable. You are going to be gorgeous when you grow up.” Nana smiled back. “Do you know who I am?”

 

“You are Nana, Fox, and my favorite Lala.” Her smile grew ear to ear.

 

“Yes.” Nana chuckled. “Where am I?” Nana looked around the room.

 

“You are in Kiseop oppa's bed.” She beamed.

 

“When did I get here?” Nana looked around at the modern décor of the room.

 

“Last night.” She laid down at Nana's feet.

 

“How did I get here?” Nana was confused.

 

“Kiseop came in carrying you. Like a princess!” She giggled.

 

“KITTEN!!!!” Kiseop's voice yelled.

 

“Kiseop oppa!!” Hye In ran to the door. “ Oppa she told me to!!” She unlatched the door and ran back to the bed.

 

“Hurry.” Nana held the covers up for her. Hye In crawled in next to Nana.

 

“Kitten!” Kiseop looked upset. Once he saw Nana his gaze lightened. “Fox how are you feeling?”

 

“I'm well thank you. Do you name everyone after little animals?” Nana giggled.

 

“Yeah poopie!” Hye In pouted popping her head out of the covers.

 

“So now you two have an alliance?” He smiled at how well the two girls got along.

 

“Your sister is smart.” Nana smiled at Hye In.

 

“It doesn't take a genius to not like Kiseop's future wives.” The child giggled.

 

“Hey be nice!” Kisoep frowned.

 

“She is right if Emichi is a part of it it's no good.” Nana yawned.

 

“Speaking of which.” Kiseop scratched his head. “She is claiming to be Lala.”

 

“pffffft.” Nana held in a laugh. She covered .

 

“She will be performing at the talent show.” Kiseop added to the bizarreness. “she will be lip syncing.”

 

“Bwahahahahaha!” Nana let it all out.

 

“We have to do something!” Hye In shouted.

 

“No that meanie always takes my spotlight. I will get over it.” Nana just laughed.

 

“NO!!” Hye In screamed.

 

“Okay then smarty what do we do?” Nana smiled at the girl's courage to stand up against Emichi.

 

“I have a plan.” Hye In smiled wide.



 

Nana lost her Lala.

Hee hee that rhymes ^^

But yeah I really like Emichi she is really cool! Not in my story of course but in real life she is.

Sorry my story is kind of being rushed I have a friend who is bugging me to make this new story that I wrote in English....ugh -.-

Don't worry the ending will be great!!! YAY!