Who?

Stay Happy Forever

 

Children are in a constant battle for attention. I never won this battle. My mother was a very angry person. She used to lock me up in my room on my birthday. Only my two siblings got to open presents on our birthday. We were triplets. I was the youngest of the three of us. I'm a whole week younger. Part of the reason my mother has a grudge against me. My two other me's were the oldest boy, my mother adored him she treated him like a king. My sister who my mother tolerated and then me the shunned child. After my father was...died all of my torture began. Running away was my only escape.

 

“Kahi, come to my house after school!” One of the clones begged. “I have Lala's new concert DVD.”

 

Kahi looked back at Nana. Nana just smiled gently.

 

“Okay sure.” Kahi smiled

 

“They're coming hurry!!” Another clone ran to her seat.

 

Everyone scrambled to their seats. Nana just sighed with irritation. She had places to be soon.

 

“Hello girlies!” Walked in the “3H” 3 Hotties. Or in Nana's mind the “3 Musketeers”

 

The 3H (3 Musketeers) were the three hottest guys at school. Every girl loved them. Ringleader Eli was the stunningly hot one with an edgy look. Kevin was the cutie of the 3 he was the youngest he was always hyper and always excited to see his fans. Lastly the most mysterious one, Kiseop. No one knows much about him all that is well known is that he is the fighter. He is always the one to be mature and Quiet. Girls are scared of him, but still idolize and love him. All 3 of them are rich and do whatever they want. Nana despises them for their arrogance.

 

“Kevin!! Eli!! Kiseop!!” Girls flocked to them.

 

“Kahi.” Nana tugged on Kahi's shirt, “I have to be at the cafe soon.” Nana whispered. “Distract them while I sneak out.”

 

“Okay hurry.” Kahi smiled, “Eli oppa!!” She went running to the crowd.

 

Nana got up and snuck out being unnoticed. She ran to her locker to hurry and get ready.

 

“Hey, I need my homework done can any of you do it for me?” Kevin smiled making hearts melt.

 

“I'm not smart enough.” Girls laughed “I need to copy mine still.” Girls dumbed themselves down. “Wait where did that glasses girl go? She always does her homework.”

 

“Someone is missing?” Eli sat down at the desk. “Well we can't continue without her, Kiseop.” He nodded at Kiseop. Kiseop nodded and left the room.

 

Nana had already taken the glasses off and was out of her uniform. She was in short shorts and a tank in no time. She was putting on a kitty mask she had made the night before. Walking through the hall to the door.

 

Kiseop was waiting by the gate at school boundaries. She walked by quickly pretending nothing was wrong. He glanced at her curiously. His eyes widened when he realized who she was. She booked it down the street while he chased her.

 

“Lala here!” called Raina and Lizzy. Nana hopped in their car quickly.

 

“Where did the car come from?” Nana asked gasping.

 

“Oh yeah please meet Ji YoungJin.” Raina smiled.

 

“Hi, can you just drop me off at the cafe up here?” Nana said to the driver.

 

“Yes ma'am.” He pulled to the side of the road.

 

“Thanks.” She got out. “See you guys at home.” She waved at Raina and Lizzy.

 

“Lala sweetie!!” The producer of the new movie came running to her. “Come we are sitting over here.”

 

“Director, Producers.” She bowed to the group of people at the table.

 

“She is perfect, but we need her to show her face.” The Director had stinky face.

 

“Sorry, but I can't.” Nana shook her head sitting down.

 

“We know its a part of your image and all, but-” He started.

 

“Excuse me, it is not just my image it is a safety precaution. I have a fantastic makeup expert who can make me look how ever you want. No one can see my real face though.” Nana smiled. “I promise you will not be disappointed.” Her smile showed honesty and trustworthiness.

 

“Fine, I can't disagree with that.” The director smirked in defeat.

 

“Do you have any reference photos for how the heroine should look?” Nana asked her own questions.

 

“Yes, here we brought them.” A producer pulled out a folder.

 

“I will create a face you can't refuse. I also would like to talk about filming hours. I can do all hours of the week end but week days I need school hours off.” She sat up.

 

“That can be arranged we are happy to see a young idol eager to study.” A producer answered.

 

“Also if I have a recording I need that hour or 5 off.” She made her demands.

 

“What!?!?” The director yelled.

 

“I told you I will not disappoint.” She gave that trustworthy smile.

 

“I trust you.” He nodded.

 

“Then I will see you at the studio tomorrow after school.” She stood. “Thank you for understanding.” She bowed and left.

 

“Found you.” His voice was smooth and deep. “Now lets talk.”



 

Eep this chapter is boring Zzzz Just Kidding

I'm finding that I don't like annoying dramatic in your face hyper girls more and more.

I have friends like that and I want to murder them. So if you do like girls like that do not read this story.

Also I am totally butchering ages in this...obviously Kahi is in high school suddenly HAHAHAHA