Auditions

Stay Happy Forever

 

 “Kiseop sweetie don't forget to come home early to meet a candidate.” Kiseop's mother was beaming with youth at breakfast.

 

“Er actually-” He started but chose not to say that. “I am going to audition for Lala's new song.” He announced instead.

 

“Oppa is sure to win!” Hye-In smiled.

 

“Thanks kitten.” He messed with her hair.



 

What happened to cause this announcement- 2 days before-

 

 

“To famous.” Nana sat at her desk with Kahi and the twins.

 

“But he is so hot!!!” Raina was in shock.

 

“Yeah, but he is really busy and too famous.” Nana shook her head.

 

“Out.” Lizzy turned the photo over.

 

“OO him!!” Kahi snatched up a photo.

 

“No too famous. I want someone unknown and unique.” Nana frowned.

 

“Fox.” Kiseop pulled Nana's head back into his hands.

 

“What?” She looked up at him.

 

“What are you doing?” He saw all the pictures of famous rappers.

 

“Deciding on the person to sing the duet in my new song.” Nana sighed.

 

“What kind of sound are you looking for?” He questioned.

 

“I don't know the song is kind of depressing so I don't know.” Nana sighed in defeat. “I don't want someone to well known.”

 

“Hold auditions.” He suggested.

 

“Yeah we could hold auditions within the school.” Kahi perked up.

 

“Good idea.” Nana became energetic. “I'll talk to my manager.”

 

“Now that, that is handled.” Kiseop smiled mischievously. “I'm hungry.”

 

D'oh! I totally forgot his lunch!! She thought frantically “Here.” Nana handed him her lunch.

 

“Thanks fox.” He patted her on the head. “Oh and come up to the roof at lunch. I need some stuff done.”

 

“Okay.” Nana nodded.

 

“You two are getting along.” Lizzy smiled.

 

“Yeah Kiseop will only really talk to you.” Raina giggled.

 

“It's not like we are best friends. I'm just his worker nothing more.” Nana shrugged.



 

That lead to the auditions – fast forward one day.

 

“Attention students a sign up sheet will be posted in every class for Lala's most recent interest in our school.” The principal announced in the morning. “For her newest song she wants unknown talented rappers. Preferably guys. Auditions will be held at the end of the month.”

 

“Lala is going to be here?!?” The whole school was in an uproar.

 

Nana in every class snuck a glance at the sign up sheet. Boys signing up were the popular jerks who thought the world of themselves. By the end of the day she nervous about the auditions.

 

“Fox!” Kiseop ran to catch up to Nana.

 

“It's the end of the day I'm not doing anything.” She shot him a death glare.

 

“Whoa I was gonna offer you a ride.” He backed away a little.

 

“Oh sorry, I'm just nervous about the auditions.” She shook her head.

 

“Here I'll give you a ride to the movie set.” He lead her to his car.

 

“Did your parents buy this for you?” Her eyes widened at how nice his car was.

 

“No, I had to work and earn the money for it.” He said nonchalantly getting into the car.

 

“I have to admit I didn't expect that.” Nana got in the passenger side.

 

While they were in the car one of Lala's songs came on. Kiseop knew every word every note. Nana listened carefully to his pitch and tone. She closed her eyes and smiled.

 

“Hey do you have a ride home?” He asked as she put her mask on.

 

“No I'm just going to walk home.” She smiled and got out the car. “Thanks for the ride.” and she closed the door.

 

“I'm pooped!” Nana sighed while washing off her makeup.

 

“If you need a break take one.” Her makeup artist encouraged.

 

“No, I'm fine thank you for the concern.” Nana bowed and left.

 

“Hey!” Nana heard a yell from the parking lot. She looked up from her phone to see Kiseop sitting on the hood of his car.

 

“What are doing here?” She was shocked. “Do you know what time it is?” She looked up at the pitch black sky.

 

“Exactly and you think you are walking home?” He hopped off and walked to her.

 

“I'm a big girl.” She pouted.

 

“I'm not saying you aren't I'm just saying I can't lose my maid to either prison or a creeper.” He tried pulling her to the car by the hand. She didn't budge. “Come on!” He tried pushing her from the back. She just ran behind him.

 

“I can walk home just fine!” She started walking away.

 

“Fine than.” He walked up behind her and scooped her up over one shoulder.

 

“Put me down!” She hit his back. “I'm in a dress come on!!”

 

“Don't worry I can't see anything.” He walked to the car. He opened the back door threw her in and closed the door. He got in the driver seat. “Are you hungry?” He asked as he started out of the parking lot.

 

“A little.” She nodded. She sat up.

 

“I know a great place.” He said happily.

 

He started singing along with the radio again. Nana climbed up over to the passenger seat. She listened to him rap and sing. Both were beautiful.

 

“Why are you so nice to me?” Nana asked finally while they ate.

 

“I don't want a maid who can't fulfill her duties.” He answered.

 

“Not because I'm famous?” She whispered.

 

“Being famous is too much work for me. I would rather watch famous people and admire than be one.” He answered. “Knowing one is nice but I think that people overrate that. You should like someone for who they are not what they do.” He shrugged. “Make sense.”

 

“Yes.” She nodded.

 

When back in the car she listened to him sing more. She suddenly turned the volume on the stereo all the way down.

 

“Is something wrong?” He cut off in mid sing.

 

“No, keep singing please.” She smiled.

 

“I don't know what to sing.” He shook his head.

 

“Pretty please!!!!” She begged.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“You're really good I love your voice.” She looked at him with happy eyes. He had never seen them in real life.

 

He smiled and began to sing. If this will keep her happy then I will sing forever. He thought.

 

“Opp-” She started but caught herself. “I mean would you audition for my duet partner?” She asked.

 

“What?!?!” He shook his head.

 

“Pleeeeeaaaaase!!!” She puppy eyed him.

 

“Bu- oh fine.” He poked her cheek.

 

“Thank you!!!” She cheered.

 

“Gah I can't believe I'm going to do this.” He kept shaking his head.

 

“Thank you thank you thank you!!!” She was full of energy.

 

“Is this where you live.” He stopped in front of her house.

 

“Yes, thank you for everything!!” She bowed. And ran into her house.



 

Fast forward to the auditions.

 

“This is bad.” Lala's manager shook his head.

 

“These people .” The song writer frowned.

 

“Send in the next 3.” Lala sighed.

 

“Hello, I'm Eli.” Eli bowed.

 

“I'm Kevin.” Kevin bowed.

 

“I'm Kiseop.” Kiseop bowed.

 

Lala's eyes widened. Her black and white skull mask didn't cover her eyes (Minzy's in Can't Nobody mv). So she quickly put them back to normal.

 

“Please sing as a trio and then individually.” Lala quickly gave instructions.

 

They nodded and began. Lala's eyes widened at how beautiful their voices were. Individually they even better.

 

“I like your sound.” Lala answered. “Please wait outside.” She pointed to the door.

 

“Thank You.” They bowed and left.

 

“I like them.” Lala answered.

 

“So do I.” Manager man said.

 

“I like that Kiseop boy for the duet. I like all three of them as a quartet with you on the other song.” The writer nodded.

 

“Were they the last ones?” Lala looked at her list.

 

“Yes.” The door lady nodded.

 

“Also the only ones we said yes to.” Manager man laughed.

 

“Bring them back.” Lala nodded.

 

They came back in.

 

“For my duet partner, Kiseop.” Lala smiled. “But all three of you will sing in one of my other songs.”

 

“Yes!!” They jumped up and down.

 

“Come to this address tomorrow.” Manager man handed the three the address to the studio. “After school.”

 

“See you guys then.” Lala bowed and left. Oh god didn't expect that out come. She thought chuckling to herself.

 



 

 

“Oppa you made it!!!” Hye-In cheered greeting her brother home. “Oh...another girl is here.” Her face became disgusted.

 

“Is she like the others?” He asked her not wanting to go in without being ready.

 

“She acts like the others but is prettier.” Hye-In wasn't happy when talking about this.

 

“Kiseop come in here.” His mother called.

 

“Wish me luck kitten.” He sighed. He walked in. He looked at the girl on the couch. “Nana!?!?!” He freaked out.

 

“Oh no I'm Suzuki Emi.” She bowed and smiled. “I had a little sister named Nana.”



 

This chapter is kind of confusing!!!

Sorry I would have updated sooner buuuuuut I was kidnapped by aliens....

Reality- Dragon Age 2 came out and who is the complete nerd who couldn't leave the tv? -.-

Anyway I already finished the game a few times so its out of my system....well it's not completely out but I'm ready to have a life again hehehe

So yeah I'm still open for oneshots and I'll be posting those in between these chapters.

Oh and I'm going to start drawing my posters so we will see how that works out

I chose these pictures buck they look related not the same person tho just similar.