Chapter 2 - I knew it would happen one day.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

You always enjoy working with the guys and the closer you get the more fun you have with them. Lately GD and Daesung have been closest and they joke around with you a lot. 

GD: So what are we working on today?

You: Well I thought we'd work on the 'Bad Boy' 'Good Girl' *say it in english* pronunciation seeing as though you're to record it for the final time very soon. You've done the version you listen to whilst doing the M/V but the proper one is yet to be done so before it's recorded we should practice.

Daesung: Let's do it! *smiles*

You: Neh~! First I guess we'll do 'Bad Boy' *you say it in english*

GD: I can already do it :3 

You: Show me then *testing him*

GD: Bahd Boy-ya

TOP: That's not how you pronounce it *TOP comes into the room* It's said 'Bad Boy'

TOP's y and rough voice usually doesn't get to you but today you're completely taken away by it and you can't help but stare at TOP who's standing at the door way.

GD: What are you looking at ~~~~ - ah?

You: *turn around* Heh? Oh... Nothing. Where were we?

GD: Bahd Boy-yah!

You: *giggle* Ani, it's 'B-a-d Boy'

GD: Baad Boy

You: Neh! That's almost it.

GD: Bad Boy Bad Boy *repeats*

You: That's it! *smiling*

Seungri: *practices by himself*

Daesung: Bad-u Boy

You: Get rid of the 'U' We just want baD

Daesung: Bad boy *practices*

You: Neh, now you should probably practice singing it and then we'll move onto 'Good Girl'

TOP: I need to go. I have to be somewhere.

You: But the pronunciation lesson-

TOP: *cuts you off* I can speak perfectly fine thankyou. Bad Boy, Good Girl *says it perfectly*

You: Well... I guess you're okay to go...

GD: Where are you going?

Daesung: Not to see that girl again...?

TOP: Neh, I'm meeting up with her tonight.

Seungri: Hyung~ She's so plastic and mean, why do you hang with her?

TOP: I'm going, see you all tomorrow.

You: Mmm, arasso. 

TOP leaves but what's left is his manly scent. It lingers in the room and surrounds you so you're unable to escape the intoxicating cologne. GD realises you're acting strange. 

GD: You okay?

You: I'm fine, just thinking....

GD: About Seung Hyun?

You: Hmmm...? *off in your own world*

Seungri: You like Seung Hyun?

You: *nodding without realising*

Daesung: O.O You do?

You: What was that?

GD: We were asking if you like Seung Hyun...

You: *widen your eyes in shock* Omo! Ani, I don't liek him like that.  

GD: But just before you were nodding...

Seungri: You must like him! You must *laughs*

Daesung: She does! 

You blush a beautiful shade of pink and think about how you really feel and the things that happened today.

GD: Ani, I don't think she does just yet.... I think she's unsure, you can tell by her expression.

Seungri: That's true, her expression gives away everything.

Daesung: Well in any case, we'll help you with whatever you need or want. Whether you like him or you don't, just ask us if you need help with anything. You know we're here for you. Our cute little ~~~~ - ah! *smiles at you*

You: I...

GD: Ani, you don't have to tell us anything just yet. You be sure in your answer before you say anything arasso?

Later on you all go out to a bar with private rooms. GD walks into a room to see TOP and tries to trun everyone around so that you won't see but Seungri and Daesung push their way in and eventually you all end up staring at TOP who has a woman planting kisses over him while he drinks. 

GD: ~~~~ - ah.... *whispers your name near you*

You: *smile and bow to TOP* Sorry to have bothered you, Ji Yong-ah must've gotten the wrong room.

GD: Neh, sorry hyung. We'll be going now.

Seungri: Hyung! Can't you give it a break with these women? They're all terrible you know that? I'm sick of you bringing home these plastic, fake idiots when you've got something much better right infront of your eyes!

Daesung nudges Seungri to tell him to stop talking. You're all very suprised at Seungri's outburst.

TOP: *suprised but doesn't show it* You can leave now. 

The woman who was all over him leaves and TOP asks you all to take a seat.

TOP: First I'd like to say... Seungri if you ever talk to me like that again, especially infront of others, I won't be as laid back about it as I am now... Second, It doesn't mean I don't like you. I'm just confused about your behaviour.

Seungri: Sorry *looks down* I really am sorry, I don't know what came over me... I guess I just want to see you happy instead of wasting your time with stupid girls like that.

Daesung: I agree witth Seungri....

You: *hear your phone go off*  Omma?

A/N: YM stands for Your Mum (:

YM: I need you home this weekend, your appa and I have arranged a suprise for you.

You: A suprise? Is it good? *cute*

YM: It is very good and it'll help the company a lot and it's going to us closer to a good friend of ours.

You: Omma....?

YM: Neh?

You: If you've done it... Then you ought to tell me. I knew it would happen eventually so just tell it as it is.

YM: *sighs* You've always caught on quickly you know....

You: Omma, just tell me who and when.

YM: I don't know his name but he's a family friends' son and he's apparently quite good looking and very mature.

You: When?

YM: In two months time.

You: Arasso, I'll see you this weekend. 

YM: Please don't be upset with your appa and I...

You: Neh, annyeong.

GD: What is it? Are you okay?

You: Ani *hug GD*

GD: Omo, what's wrong?

To Be Continued.... (: