Chapter 11 - Awkward Practice.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

A few days go by since talking to the guys as they've been out of town for performances and you decided you'd stay behined and let someone go in your place as you have a lot of work to catch up on. You've also let Mir know about your plans and he's agreed. Because the wedding is coming up in just a few weeks you need to ask TOP to tell his parents very soon. 
In the afternoon you go and get yourself a bottle of juice and then come back to your office ready to greet Big Bang as they're returning. They enter your room and give you hugs.

GD: I missed you~!

You: I missed you too oppa *smiling* Oh yeah.... Seunghyun-ah.... Can you maybe tell your parents about the stuff... If it's still okay with you.

TOP: I won't be long *takes out his phone and exits the room*

You sit with the others and they tell you about their trip and you fill them in with what you've been up to also. GD has been thinking and he's decided that it's time to help you out.

GD: You need to moce in with Seunghyun....

You: What?!

GD: I doubt your parents will believe anything if you don't make the effort.

You: Yeah but what about Seunghyun.... He won't agree to this surely!

GD: We'll see....

TOP walks back in and you blush.

TOP: Done....

GD: That didn't take long.

TOP: I've been building this up for a while. I told them something big was happening and so they weren't suprised or against it. So now I guess i just have to go along with what ever.....

GD: It would be best if ~~~~ - ah moved in with you too...

TOP: What?

GD: Well we've got to convince her mum and she won't be convinced is ~~~~ - ah is still living at home instead of her fiance....

TOP: Still....

Taeyang: I guess she could stay with me... I wouldn't mind.

TOP: I have a spare room. She can stay there.

GD: *smiles at Taeyang* Then it's settled. Tomorrow we help ~~~~ - ah move into Seunghyun's house.

Daesung: You should also start calling him oppa don't you think?

You: How could I? Wouldn;t it make people uncomfortable....?

Seungri: I think he'd like it to be honest.

Top looks over at Seungri with an angry epression.

Daesung: You call all of us oppa, it shouldn't be hard to call him that either...

You: Only if it's okay with him....

TOP: Do whatever you want just don't bg me from 8:00pm onwards. that's all I ask.

You: But I need you to come to my parents place tonight to help me tell them about 'us'...

TOP: This will be the first and last time... Arasso?

You: Neh, I understand.....

TOP: When and where?

You: Oh um.... About 7pm at my house.... I'll text you the address... I can't remember it seeing as though it's a new place.

TOP: Arasso, see you tonight.

You: Neh...

Seungri: Hyung~ 

Top turns back and looks at Seungri

Seungri: Don't forget to act like a couple tonight~!

GD: Omo! that reminds me, shouldn't we have you do some practice?

Daesung: Yeah~ I mean you haven't really acted like a couple with anyone before so you'd best practice at least a little right?

TOP: Practice? What kind?

Taeyang pulls him over and sits you on the seat next to you whilst you blush a bright red and him a dull pink.

Taeyang: Arasso.... Let's see....

GD: They look awkward.... 

Seungri: I think he should have his left had on ~~~~ - ah's thigh....

GD: Good idea *picks up TOPs hand and places it there*

You flinch but relax soon after.

TOP: My hand..... It's cold, I'm sorry.

You: An... Aniyo, it's fine....

Daesung: There's still something missing.....

Seungri: ~~~~ - ah needs to put her hand on top of his and then lean her head on his shoulder.....

GD: That's it! But when you're talking to your parents, lift your head up arasso?

You: Neh, I guess I can do that....

Daesung: I think there should be something else....

Taeyang: Maybe during the night he should whisper stuff in her ear? That way theyll seem super close right?

Daesung: Yeah~!

GD: I guess you're all ready for tonight then....

TOP: Well.... See you later tonight...

You: N... Neh...

To Be Continued..... (: