Chapter 13 - I'm Not One Of Your Bar Girls!

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

After the awkward silence in the car on the way to your new home, TOP takes you to the spare room in his house. You settle yourself down on the bed and lay back, just thinking. TOP returns with some clothing for you to wear to bed. When he comes back you sit up quickly and look over to see him placing clothes next to you. He then leaves again but before he does he re assures you, you can come and ask him if you need any help and that his room is just across the hallway.

You lift up the clothes to see a big shirt ----> http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/1177585/18829516/0/1298440927/blank_t_shirt_plain_t_shirt_custom_t_shirt.jpg

As much as you look, you cannot find any pants. Accepting his mistake, you decide to go and ask for some pants to go with the shirt he gave you. You hesitate but eventually knock lightly on his bedroom door.

TOP: Neh?

You: *walk in* Sorry to bother you.... But you only gave me a shirt...

TOP: Is it not long enough to be a night dress? Considering your height I didn't think it to be a problem.

You: Oh.... A dress... Arasso, thankyou *quickly leave*

Later that night you wake from your sleep and hear noises. You've always been afraid of the dark and the house creeking was not helping. All of a sudden you hear a loud bang which makes you dart from your bed into TOP's bedroom. He turns on his lamp to see you with a scared expression on your face and your small body makes you look vunerable. 

TOP: *sits up* What're you doing?

You: Omo! *point to his bare chest*

TOP: *sighs* Just tell me why you're in my room will you?

You: .... *scared* Well you see it was dark and I ... I really hate the dark and then when I heard that loud bang I just ran straight to your room... I don't know why but it's where I ended up...

TOP: Aish... Just go back to bed. We both have work tomorrow.

You: But I'm scared.... *innocent and cute*

TOP: *gets up* Arasso, come on.

TOP takes you back to your room and even checks behind the door for you. He then goes to leave.

TOP: I'm going to leave your light on okay? I'll leave your door open aswell and I'll have mine open.... Do you think you'll be okay now?

You: *all snug in bed* Neh~ 

TOP goes to leave again.

You: Oppa!

TOP: *Turns back to face you* 

You: Goodnight.... and thankyou.

TOP: *nods and leaves*

The next morning you get up and instantly the smell of toast fills your room. You walk out to see TOP eating a slice and sipping on his cup of coffee, already dressed for work. You walk out and sit at the table.

TOP: You should hurry and get ready. 

You: Neh~

TOP: *Makes you some toast*

You get dressed after breakfast and then you both leave the apartment.

TOP: This is for you. *hands you a  key*

You: What does it unlock?

TOP: It's the key for my apartment.

You: Oh.... Thanks.

When you get down to the car lot you walk past his car ----> http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/05/18/3/1625/16258833/d8/111424_17.jpg

TOP: Where are you going?

You: To work...?

TOP: Get in...

You follow his cold words filled with warmth. On the way it's silent as always but eventually you arrive and TOP opens your door for you.

You: You know... You don't have to force yourself to be nice to me when my parents aren't around.... I know I'm probably annoying to be with and you're allowed to date anyone you like.... I have to try and find a replacement for when you leave me...

TOP: I'll drive you home this afternoon so I'll come to pick you up from your office *walks off in another direction*

You're a bit annoyed that he just ignores a lot of what you say but you never say anything to him about it. You just want to get along and then let him get back to his life instead of having to pretend he is with you. 

Later that afternoon TOP comes to your office just like he said he would. You walk along side him. His hand gently swipes accross yours which sends a shiver down your spine. A few seconds later his hand does it again. Every time his hand touches yours, it gets closer to your palm. Within a few more touches, he has your hand in his. You're suprised and look up at him, he returns your glance with a hollow look. When you get in the car you decide to ask him about it.

You: Why..... Why did you do that just now?

TOP: I just felt like it.

You: I'm not another one of those girls you pick up from bars! You can't do things liek this when you don't mean it!

You get frustrated by his actions because he's basically leading you on and you can't let yourself like him any more than what you already do otherwise you'll never be able to pull yourself back up. Your face is red from embaressment and anger. When you look over at TOP you see an expression you've never seen from him before. His pale complesion hasn't changed but his eyes are sympathetic and his expression looks sorry.

TOP: You know I never meant to make you feel this way... I don't think before I do things.... You're nothing like those other women by the way... You're well educated and mannered... And your beauty is natural. 

These words make your heart flutter and you're not sure how to respond. You've never heard this cold man say anything like that before, even to his closest friends.

You: Just.... Just don't lead me on... *blushing furiously* You know already how much I like you... If you do these things, I'll only like you more and more.... What will happen to me when you leave and I realize that I've been living in a dream?

TOP: A dream?

You: That's the only place things like this really happen... In dreams. So please don't lead me astray from reality.... Dreams are nice and all but once I get caught up in one, I don't know if or how I'd ever be able to escape. 

Everything is quiet in the car on the way home but you remember you've got a blind date tonight and ask to be dropped off.

TOP: Where are you going?

You: I have a blind date.... I have to try and find someone so I can let you get on with your life.

TOP: A blind date?

You: Neh... It won't be too bad though.

TOP's mood changes drastically and he doesn't say anything to you while you're getting out of the car. He doesn't even offer to pick you up after your date. His soft expression has hardened and his personality with it. You haven't got time to deal with him so you close the door and turn away. Behind you, you hear his car take off in a flash. You've no idea why he's acting like this all of a sudden.

To Be Continued.... (: