Chapter 14 - Why Didn't He Tell Me Earlier?

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

Eventually you find your way back to TOP's house, you unlock the door and go straight to your room where you find all of your belongings. True to his word, he had it all delivered. How he got it from your parents is anyone's guess. You don't know why he was so grumpy before and you're a little scared of his reaction to you coming into his room unnanounced but you really want to see if he's okay so you enter his room.

You: *tap his shoulder*

TOP: What?

You: Are you.... Are you okay?

TOP: I'm fine.

You: Why were you so angry before?

TOP: I'm a bit busy at the moment, can this wait?

You: Well I really just want to make sure you're alright...

TOP: I told you I'm fine.

A few weeks go by and the wedding you were meant to have with Mir was called off, thank gosh. You've been on a few more dates with the same guy and things are going well, you're developing feelings for him. TOP is still being cold and distant. You worry about him and decide to try talking to him again.

You: Won't you just smile for once? You've been so.... So angry lately...

TOP: I'm fine, I just need some space. 

You: I just want you to be happy like you did back in the car the first time you drove me home from work.  *walk to his side so he can slightly see you* You know.... If it's this whole fake engagement then you don't have to keep it up... 

TOP: *Shuts the laptop and turns to you, taking both your hands and pulling you onto his lap*

You're so suprised by TOP's actions, you're nervous, frightened but at the same time you really don't want him to let go.

TOP: *pulls you even closer* You really want to know why I'm like this?

You: *nod innocently* 

TOP: *in his deep, y voice* You have no idea the things you've done to me. The way you've made my life change. I've tried.... I've tried so hard to be distant to you since you've been seeing that.... man. You just don't leave me though!

You stand up and TOP pins you against the wall with your arms above you.

TOP: Why do you insist on talking to me and caring for me when there's someone else that your eyes see.

You: I... I don't understand.

TOP: But that's just it... I love you. I love you because you're the one who DOES understand me. My thoughts, my actions...

You: *shocked you relax your muscles and TOP lessens his grip*

TOP: I'm sorry *turns his back to you* 

You: When...?

TOP: *turns to you confused*

You: When did you find out... You know... Your feelings?

TOP: Ever since you started working with us.... Ever since I saw you on your first day of work. 

You: *really upset that you've already got someone else and that TOP took so long to tell you*

TOP: I never wanted you to end up with me, not a guy like this. You deserve so much better than an old, distant guy. I could never make you happy and that's why i could never tell you. 

You hear the desperation in his voice and the tears in your eyes are on edge, just about to fall. 

You: But  it's too late *crying* It's just too late!

TOP: I know *walks out of the room*

You collapse on the floor crying and barely manage to text GD to come over and talk with you. You just see through your tears and send the text. Within a matter of minutes, you hear GD running up the stairs and finally he's in TOP's room infront of you.

You: Oppa~ *crying* Oppa, he said he loves me *balling your eyes out* He loves me but it's too late.

GD: *rushes over and holds you tightly in his arms* You still love him don't you.... 

You: I love him so much and I can't do anything about it. I've already got a boyfriend.

GD: Do you love your boyfriend?

You: I love him.... I love him but inly as a close friend.... I love Seunghyun so much! I love him with all my heart *still crying*

GD: Then you need to end it with your boyfriend and tell Seunghyun how you feel.

You: How could I? How could I do this? I don't want to hurt his feelings and oppa thinks I don't liek him anymore *sniffling*

GD: Here's what we're going to do.... First, you're going to call that boy you're with and nicely end things off.... Then, you're going to find Seunghyun and you're going to tell him how you really feel and that you've ended things off with that other guy. Arasso? 

You: He won't come back to me *crying again* I had my chance, he's too proud to come back again.

GD: If he really loves you, and you him.... Then everything will work out.... That's a promise. Do you trust your oppa?

You: I trust you *resting your head against GD's shoulder*

You call up the man you're with and just like GD told you to, you broke up with him nicely. After that you and GD go out to look for TOP. He's turned his phone off so you can't reach him. You've been seraching for hours until it gets too dark. You return home and GD stays with you that night... TOP doesn't retrn home.

To Be Continued.... (: