Chapter 8 - You've got it all wrong.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

You're still shocked about what's happened but you need to finish of todays work with Big Bang. You really don't want to face TOP now that he knows but you figure you should just work with it now. Maybe now that he knows, you can try and how your affection towards him. He didn't seem interested but you feel like you should try anyway. It's worth it. After all no one has ever made your heart beat so fast before.

GD enters the room followed by Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

Taeyang: Hyung will be a little late but he should arrive soon.

GD: ~~~~ - ah.....

You look up at GD who's looking as guilty and sorry as ever.

GD: Are you angry with me?

You: Aniyo, I know you didn;t mean to....

GD: Are you sure?

You: Neh, I mean how could I be mean to one of my best friends?

GD: *smiles at you*

Seungri: What did you do hyung?

Daesung: Yeah... What'd you do?

GD: I told TOP that ~~~~ - ah likes him. *covers his mouth* Omo! I just can't keep my mouth shut!

You: *sigh* Oh well there's no point in trying to hide it anymore. *smile*

GD: I'm so so so sorry!

You: Aniyo, it's okay.....

Top enters the room and takes the only seat available which happens to be right next to you. You move a bit so he has more room.

TOP: Let's get this over and done with, I have somewhere I need to be.

You: .....Arasso...

About two hours later you've finished what you need to do and the guys stand up to leave but you call on TOP to stay behined.

You: ..... About earlier...

TOP: *standing at the doorway*

You: It's true *close your eyes tightly and blush*

TOP: It really doesn't matter to me if it's true or not.... I have no interest in you.

TOP's words were straight forward and harsh and as soon as he left the room you sat down and sobbed quietly. You knew he was cold and not very social but you never expected him to be this cruel. Your feelings grow more and more all the time and you can't help it. The wedding is also getting closer and you're upset over that. You still haven't got a proper plan to stop the wedding but you're working on it.

The next day at work GD comes in to see you. He comes to say hello every morning these days and you've gotten used to it.

GD: How are you this morning?

You: Mmmm, fine I guess.

GD: What'd  you talk to Seunghyun-ah yesterday?

You: I told him that it was true.... I like him.

GD: You did?!

You: *nod*

GD: What was his reply?

You: He told me it didn't matter to him if it was true or not because he has no interest in me *you say this while plonking yourself in the lounge*

GD: He said that to you?

You: *nod*

GD: That stubborn fool.... *muttering to himself* Let's have a get together at my place tonight.... Let's get you happy arasso?

You: Will 'he' be there....?

GD: Probably.... But you don't have to talk to him.

Lately you've been spending more and more time with the guys and you've become especially close. You call them your best friends. Except for TOP ofcourse who hardly looks at you. 

A few weeks pass and you've been hanging around the group of guys a lot more but TOP still isn't friendly with you. You're small and innocent so GD and the others look after you well.

Mir comes to see you at work one day in your office while Big Bang are in there with you.

You: Omo! Mir oppa! What're you doing here?

Mir: Sorry to come during your work hours... I just wanted to catch up with you and see if we can figure out a plan.... The wedding is getting close you know....

TOP actually looks up from his phone as if he's interested in your affairs.

GD: This is the guy you're to be married with?

The guys great him except for TOP who pretends he doesn't exist and goes back to his phone.

Mir: So can we have a chat after you're finished here?

You: *smile* Of course~! I'll come and get you after this arasso?

Mir: I'll just be out here, take your time *smiles as he leaves*

GD: He seems nice.... You should be okay.

You: *sigh* He's a great guy.... 

Taeyang: What are you going to do about your parents though?

TOP hears this and to him it sounds like you want to marry Mir but your parents don't accept it. GD, Taeyang, Seungrui and Daesung get up and leave but suprisingly TOP stays. You're confused but you welcome him to stay seated and see if there's anything you can help him with.

TOP: Do you like me? *he says it straight out and not one bit embaressed by it*

You: Heh? What....?

TOP: It's a simple yes or no question. Do you or do you not like me?

You: Well I..... *look down at the ground* I like you a lot.... More and more each day actually.... 

TOP: So you're going to marry someone you don't love? He's apparently a great guy but you are lying to him about your feelings? And because you couldn't have me, you went for second best?

You: What?! That's not it at all!

TOP: Then explain it, I'm all ears.

You: *let out a long sigh* Mir and I are children of people who own big companies and so our parents decided that in the best interest of their companies..... He and I are to be married. I am in no way a willing bride.... Actually he came here today to talk about a way to prevent it.

TOP: What about your parents accepting... What they said before?

You: Accept us not being married... I don't want to marry him at all even if he is a wonderful and kind guy.... He has a girlfriend too.

TOP: *looks at you seriously* And arranged marriage *mumbles to himself*

You: I need to talk to Mir, I'll see you here tomorrow morning. *you say as you lead him out*

TOP: *stands at the closed door* You want this marriage to stop?

You: *nod* I want nothing more than for Mir and his girlfriend to be happy and for me to be free to choose who I want as a husband.

TOP: And your feelings for me a sincere?

You: More sincere than my feelings have ever been *you blush a delightful pink*

TOP: Mmm, arasso... See you tomorrow.

You: *open the door and lead TOP out*

To Be Continued..... (: