Chapter 7 - He Knows.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

The night that you met your 'soon-to-be-husband' you swapped numbers so you could keep in contact. Neither of you have thought up a way to stop it but you're not giving up. You know that telling your parents straight out wouldn't work and would only make things worse so you've got to come up with a plan.  All you can think of is getting Mir to marry his girlfriend as soon as possible and you finding someone else so Mir doesn't have to take all the blame.  But there's really no one you can have and you're not quite sure if Mir will agree to it. You think maybe you should just run away and be done with it. All this worry and stress doesn't help. Especially with your job and so on. 

At the moment you're sitting around the planning room, figuring out the lighting and stage requirements for an upcoming live performance. You're brain is filled with a lot of other things though which is making it hard to focus, not to mention it's around 8:00pm. You're office is in one of the top stories of the building, close to Big Bang's working area. You get up and look out at the well lit city and just relax for a short while 

-------->  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YD5gQaoBuOk/TTWgwfeHM1I/AAAAAAAAAZY/DvWj7LVqyW8/s1600/PC081790.JPG

Whilst you're looking down at the tiny cars drive by, you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see it's GD.

GD: How are you going?

You: *sigh* I've just got so much going on right now, I can't seem to focus on my work.

GD: Why not have a break?

You: I need the money....

GD: Oh yeah, how did the meeting go?

You: well he's a nice guy but I'm not one to be with someone I don't love and he's got a girlfriend already. We've just got to figure out how we're going to stop the wedding.

GD: What about TOP... How are things with him?

You: I haven't spoken to him since the filming....

GD: Well I think you should focus on work and TOP.... I think you'd be good for you AND him....

You: I don't get how I could help him in any way....

GD: You're a sweet young girl and I think you could colour up his world a bit.... He's not a very happy guy and I want to see him smile.... I think you could do that.

You: Ani, you give me too much credit. I couldn't make him smile if my life depended on it...

GD: Well maybe you should just try and be his friend.... he needs more people he can trust.

You: Well I'll give it a try I guess.

A few days later it's a cold and rainy day. You don't mind though, you prefer the rain anyway. You're going to be working with big bang again today and so they come in to see how everything id going. They sit opposite you at the desk and you explain what you have planned. When you're finished GD starts a conversation as friends instead of co workers.

GD: So what are you doing tomorrow night?

You: *don't think he's talking to you so you don't respond*

GD: ~~~~ - ah! You there?

You: Omo. you were talking to me?

GD: Aigo, of course I was. You're a friend as well as a co worker silly.

You: Well in that case *smiling* I'm free tomorrow night.

GD: Good cause we're all going out.

Taeyang: I'll talk to you all later, Daesung- ah and I need to go, we have a shedual today.

Seungri: So have I, I'll see you all later. 

The guys leave but you're still there with TOP and GD.

GD: So..... You still with that girl from the club? *talking to TOP*

TOP: *casually sitting there* No.... She got too clingy.

GD: *rolls his eyes* You've got to sett;e down one day and stop having a new girl every week.

TOP: I'm giving up on that idea.... I just end up hurting them in some way or another so I don't want long term relationships....

You: * a little upset by his comment, you pretend not to listen though*

GD: How so? 

TOP: I'm just not someone who's meant for it. *sighs and runs his fingers through his hair* I don't know a nice girl who'd want to be with me anyway.

GD: Pffft, as if. There's a good and nice girl right infront of you! Can't you see? Can't you see ~~~~ - ah likes you? Even if it is just a bit... If you worked on it you could really be happy.

You sit there in disbelief that GD has just told TOP everything and what's worse is that he said it while you were there. TOP is looking at GD with his normal expression and GD has just relaised what he's done and has a somewhat confusing expression on his face. 

GD: Oh my gosh! ~~~~ - ah I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, it just slipped out~!

You: *blink a few times, unsure of what to say*

GD: *looks over to TOP*

TOP: I need to go.... I have something on. See you both later today.....

To Be Continued..... (: