Chapter 10 - How does she do it?

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

You wake up late with a terrible headache in your comfortable and beautiful room ----> http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2012/01/31/1328016830.jpg and it's a rush to get out the door on time. You skip breakfast but don't let the time get to you too much as you still look presentable and your clothes are still as cute as ever.

Dress ----> http://www.girlfashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Korean-Dress-Trend-2012-07.jpg
Shoes ----> http://favim.com/orig/201106/27/black-cute-fashion-heels-shoes-Favim.com-85878.jpg

As soon as you get to work and sit at your desk the door swings open and GD, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang make their way to the lounge in your office. GD is a little heitant to speak but starts.

GD: You don't have to worry about last night, I've forgotten already.

You: Last night?

GD: You don't remember?

You: Aniyo... Should I?

GD: I don't think you need to know....

Seungri: Come on hyung, she'll find out from someone sooner or later anyway.

GD: *sighs* arasso, then you tell her.

Taeyang: *giggles with Daesung*

Seungri: Well.... Last night you kind of drank a little too much and kissed Ji Yong.....

You: I did what....?!

Seungri: Everyone was watching too....

GD: Just so you know, I tried to stop it...

You: *put your face in your hands* Omo! This is so embaressing *mumbling into your hands*

GD: It's okay... I'm sure no one will remember....

You: Omo! What about Seunghyun.... He.... He saw?

GD: *nods regretfully*

You: Aish! Pabo *you talk to yourself*

GD: Look it's okay, he ended up taking you home anyway...

You: It wasn't a dream?

GD: You dreamt he took you home?

You: Neh... I dreamt he gave my a piggy back *blushes*

GD: Well I don't knwo how he got you hom but he did take you.

You: .... It was probably a dream anyway... As if he'd piggy back me and talk to me....

GD: What'd he say?

You: Well it doesn't really make sence but he was going on about you.... He was asking why it had to be you... 

GD: *looks at Taeyang*

Taeyang: Are you thinking what I'm thinking? *smirks*

GD: *laughs and runs out the door with Taeyang*

Later on they return and TOP follows shortly after. TOP is always late but you had no idea where the other two ran off to.

GD: Sorry we took so long *giggles*

Taeyang: we were just confirming something.... *laughs*

After the talk about work is finished, GD sits closer to you.

GD: Have you any plans yet?

You: Plans about what?

GD: The wedding....

You: Oh.... *sigh* Not yet.

GD: Well I think you should find a man and convince yoru parents your in love with him and then they'll have to let you go.

You: As if they'd ever let me go, even if I was in love....

Seungri: Omo! I have to best plan!

You: Tell me!

Seungri: Hyung?

TOP: *looks over*

Seungri: Your parents also own a rather large company right?

TOP: So?

Seungri: Well I was thinking that maybe ~~~~ - ah could convince her parents that she loves you and that it would benifet them if she was with you. that way Mir would be free *smiles and thinks he's smart*

You: How would that work? Then Seunghyun.... He'd be stuck with me...

Seungri: Aniyo, his parents are really very nice and would never want their son to be upset or unhappy so when the time comes he could easily break off any connections with you.

Daesung: So what you're saying is.... ~~~~ - ah and Seunghyun-ah need to fake a relationship in order to get out of this rediculous marriage. That way her parents will be accepting of the new fiance and Mir will be free and then a month or so later they're to split up?

Seungri: *nods happily*

GD: That might actually work! *smiles*

You: Aniyo...

GD: Wae?

You: I'm not sure if everyone would agree to that....

There's an awkward silence in teh room until TOP makes a move and gets up off the lounge, walks to the door and stops. With his back facing you he begins to speak.

TOP: I'll do it.... Tell me when and what to say and I'll do it... *walks out*

Everyone sits in shock at TOPs sudden announcement.

GD: Did he really just agree to that?

Seungri: *nods slowly* I think he did....

Taeyang: Well of course he did *laughs*

GD: Huh?.... Oh! *laughs*

Seungri: What am I missing out on here?

Daesung: Yeah, what's so funny?

GD: Aniyo, it's nothing.... Anyway, let's leave ~~~~ - ah here to get some work done.

Taeyang; We'll see you later arasso?

 Daesung: Don't work too hard.

Seungri: *smiles and waves*

They guys leave the room and you're left there in a confused state. You cannot believe that he'd agree to something like this, it's not normal for him to become involved in such matters. He was helping you though and you weren't about to question him.

Over in the Big Bang gathering space, GD and Taeyang burst out laughing. The others are so curious and finally get them to speak.

GD: Okay okay we'll tell you.

Taeyang: *laughs* You know ~~~~ - ah's dream?

Seungri: What about it?

GD: Well it's the truth!

Daesung: No way~! He took her home and tucked her into bed?

Taeyang: *nods and laughs* And when he was asking why it had to be Ji Yong.... *laughs* It must've been about the kiss!

Seungri: Omo! How do you know?

GD: When we asked him about it, his cheeks went a dull pink... It was still noticable because of his pale complexion! He was blushing! *laughs*

Seungri: Still.... You don't knwo that for sure....

Taeyang: Well I think it's true... I guess we'll find out anyway won't we *laughs*

Daesung: hyung actually has feelings? Wahhh, this is too good to be true.

GD: I know~! No one has ever made him like this! He'd never ever get involved in such things usually.... I don't knwo how ~~~~ - ah captured his heart but I'm glad she did.

To Be Continued.... (:
I wrote this chapter then I accidently clicked off it and it got deleted D:
I think this version is better anyway though (: (: