Chapter 3 - In front of him.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

You're in GD's arms a bit teary. You held it in on the phone because you never show your parents your discontent with any situation they put you in.  Even though you expected them to throw something like this upon you, you feel so frustrated and upset that it's now they've decided on it and they've done it without talking to you about it. 

GD: Are you alright?

You: *wipe up your tears and sit up* I'm okay.... My parents are being difficult but it'll be okay *fake a smile*

GD: You know that you're not just a co-worker, you're also a friend and as your friend I'm here for you.

You: *show him a real smile* Neh... Thank you.

GD: Are you sure you're okay?

You: *nod and take a drink*

Taeyang: Come on, we're meant to be clebrating~! 

Daesung: Neh! Come on ~~~~ - ah, let's see more smiles. 

You: *giggle a bit* 

Seungri orders more drinks so the night can go on. TOP doesn't talk to you and you don't talk to him but you're having a wonderful time with the others. Every so often though you'd sneak a glimpse of TOP without even realising until GD whispers in your ear that he sees you looking at TOP all the time. You try to deny it but you eventually find it to be true. GD whispers to you again but this time he tells you that he's noticed TOP has been eyeing you off. You don't believe him until a few minutes later when you're glancing at him, he looks back to you. Your eyes widen and your cheeks flash a beautiful pink whilst TOP shows no response and instead keeps his focus on you who is still blushing.

TOP: Can I expect your eyes to be glued on me ALL night or is it you've already drunken too much for your own good and cannot do anything but stare?

You: Heh? I.... I wasn't looking at you. 

TOP: *rolls his eyes and gets back to his drink*

A couple of hours later it's time for you to all go home. GD and the rest send you off in a cab and walk the other way to their cars. TOP's car however is the same direction your cab is going. You, not wanting to go home, stop the driver around the corner. You pay and get out. TOP walks around the corner to get to his car and sees you standing there with the cold wind almost knocking you over. TOP walks ever so slowly towards you who is sitting on a bench.

TOP: Not enough money for the cab?

You: *look up* A...Aniyo! I have more than enough...

TOP: Then why'd you get out when the guys already sent you home?

You: I'm not quite sure I feel like going home. 

TOP: Were are you going to sleep then?

You: I'm not sure yet.

TOP: Well you have more than enough money remember so you should be fine. See you tomorrow *walks away casually*

You walk slowly behined TOP until he turns around and asks you what you're doing. The truth is, you have enough money to get home via cab but you have no where near enough money to stay somewhere for the night and you've no credit on your phone to call a friend. You don't want to admit it or ask for help, especially from him but it seems this is the only way.

TOP: Well...? Why are you following me?

You: Aish! This is so embarassing.... *sigh* I have enough to get home but not enough to stay somewhere... besides, I don't like staying places alone.... And I have no credit so I was maybe wondering if you might lend me your phone...? *close your eyes as if expecting a lecture*

TOP doesn't say anything but he hands you his phone.

TOP: Call whoever you need to, I'll just be over here.

You: Thanks... 

To Be Continued.... (: