Chapter 1 - Strange Connection.

A Bad Boy And A Good Girl?

You've been working with Big Bang for a while now and you're getting close to GD (as a friend) He's good to you and looks after you when you're unsure of something. Today you're working on TOP's scene in the M/V 'Bad Boy' and then afterwards the english pronunciation of a few words. 

*At The Set*

'Are you ready?' Your co workers ae trying to hurry you up but you're still trying to think of why TOP's scene is so akward. It's not fair because you're the one who has worked the longest and hardest on this M/V but everyone else is trying to take credit for it and they're rushing you. You like to take your time because you want everything to be perfect. 
'Give me a second, I think I've almost got it' You say as nicely as possible to the harsh and annoying co workers.
GD walks over to you, he sees you're having a hard time. 'You okay?' GD asks in his soft and gentle voice, much different to any other. 'I'll be fine, I've almost finished working out this scene' you re-assured GD.

You approach the everyone and lay out what you have planned and ask for their opinion. GD is standing around making sure everything is agreeable. 'Okay, I have an idea... I need to know what you all think of it though... So at the moment we have an independent character for TOP's love interest and for me it looks awkward... I think he needs a smaller figure, a more reliant one and that will create the dramatic effect we want and it'll display how innocent and good the girl is compared to TOP who is a large guy with bad boy qalities.... So what do you think?' You trail off and look up to see everyone's response.
'But we don't have anyone on set that can take over for today to even see how it'd look' You're taken back by what she has said. It didn't even occure to you. 
'Small and innocent hey?...' Gd asks.
You: Neh....

GD: Well I know someone perfect for the job. *smiles*

You: Really?! Are they close by?

GD: They're already on set, we'd just need to dress her up for the part.

You: Can you go and get her for us? Please~

GD: Sure, but I don't know if she'll want to do it...

You: Well we'll just have to make her, we can't wait much longer for this practice. This needs to be filmed tomorrow and they fill in needs to learn where she enters and exits.

GD: Well I'll ask her...

You: Do you think TOP will be okay with this change?

GD: I'll make sure he's fine with it.

You: Thankyou so much~ *happy*

GD: Hey...

You: Neh...?

GD: So one of the people working on the M/V says she needs a girl that fits your description... I really want to help her out, do you think you could fill in the place?

You: Heh? Me?

GD: *laughs* Of course, there's no one better here to do this part... Besides it's only for the practice, we might find someone else for the real thing tomorrow.

You: *sigh* Arasso, but only for this practice so you can all get an idea of what I want for this part.

You're a very shy person and hate all the attention on you but you need to show everyone what you mean. You've always gotten on well with the rest of Big Bang but with TOP you've always had a very distant relationship. He complains about your work ethic to his manager. GD is probably the reason you're still allowed to work with them. If TOP had his way he'd have you fired for sure. It's not clear why he feels this way about you but you arn't too fussed at the moment. 'Can you get TOP from the rest area?' You ask GD in a friendly tone. 

GD brings back TOP who then sees you and his face grows even colder. I know we're not very close and you don't like me very much but if you'd just practice this scene with me so I can show everyone the image I'm going for. It's in your best interest. I'm doing it for your benefit so if you'd please-' Top cuts you off with a simple and y 'I'll do it'. You're confused about him agreeing but you're not going to uestion him. You don't want him to change his mind. It only takes a few minutes to dress you up. You're wearing skinny jeans ------>  http://www.shinystyle.tv/Gap_site%20review.jpg  something like the girl on the left :)
When you walk out GD tells you how cute you look and hearing such a nice comment you blush. 

GD: Arasso, show us how you want this to work *smiles at you*

You: Neh~ So I need TOP over here. *you stand where you want him* And I will be over here *you sit on the motor bike seat to the side*
         Then while TOP is singing he needs to turn as if he's frustrated with me but wants to be with me at the same time.... Then I will get up and walk closer 
          to him and then I walk past but while I'm walking past I need TOP to grab my hand *blush* and then I need to shake him off me and walk off set.
          That's how I need things to work and as the girl I need to be innocent but find the strength to leave the so called bad boy.

GD: Okay, show us how it'd look.

You: Mmm, arasso. *You and TOP get into position*

Top starts to sing his part and you sit on the bike, after a few seconds TOP turns around and you get up, walk slowly towards him and then quicken your pace to pass him. As soon as you pass him, you're jolted back. TOP grabs your hand and pulls you into a hug. You're so suprised by his actions. You never said for him to do this so why would he do something like this with someone he hates? You eventually play along with it and wriggle your way out of the hug and give him a longing look as you turn and exit the set. 

GD: That's it! That's how it's supposed to be. This is exactly the thing I want. It has tobe you playing the charcter too...

You: What?! I couldn't possibly. I mean there are so many pretty girls who would fit this role. I know a few people. So don't worry.

GD: Aniyo, it needs to be you and TOP needs to do exactly what he did in the practice just now.

You turn back to look at TOP but you see his back as he exits into the resting area. The hug he gave you just now suprised you so much. You felt a warm rush flood throughout your body and his arms enclosed you. You responded by pushing him away but for some reason you felt like you had to hold him back. Either way you didn't see it as a bad thing that'd happened. It was quite exciting really.

You: I'll only do it if TOP agrees to it.

GD: He will, I'll make sure. Aigo~ You're so good at everything! You know the exact image I want all the time. 

You: I'm glad you feel that way *smile cutely*

GD: *pinches your cheek* Don't stop smiling arasso? You look best when you're happy.

You: Neh! I'll do my best.

Seungri walks out with Daesung following him.

GD: You guys should've been here! ~~~~ - ah and TOP did the scene and it was perfect. They fit so well together. The image is perfect because it's who they are in real life.

Seungri: I missed out!? *disappointed*

GD: Well she'll be doing the scene for real tomorrow, she'll be in the M/V.

Daesung: I thought you never wanted to be infront of the camera??

You: I don't but SOMEONE *look at GD* insisted I do it and so I've agreed to do it this once.

Daesung: I'm so happy for you *smiles*

You: *smile brightly*

Daesung: Should we celebrate?

Seungri: You'll use anything as an excuse to celebrate~!

GD: Let's! I think ~~~~ - ah needs to celebrate and loosen up for tomorrow. 

Taeyang walks out to see what all the fuss is about.

GD: You coming out to celebrate with us?

Taeyang: Celebrate what?

GD: ~~~~ - ah is going to be in the M/V.

Taeyang: Really? Congratulations *smiles at you*

You: Thanks :3 But I'm a little nervous.

Taeyang: Then celebrating with a few drinks should be good.

You: Mmm maybe... But first we need to work on everyones pronunciation.

GD: Mine's perfect already~

You: I'm sure it is. But I need proof so you'll still need to show up to the session in half an hours time *smile*

To Be Continued.... (: