Lupin

Sweetbells

Tao took me out to dinner. Tao gave me flowers. Tao kissed me goodnight. And then.

You woke up from your slumber. You rubbed your eyes. And then I woke up.

3 days and 2 nights in Jeju was not bad at all. Since it’s school holiday, you planned so much things in your head. Two weeks of holiday eyh.

You sneaked out your room and noticed that the house was quiet. They haven’t got up yet I guess.

As usual you prepared the breakfast, and even when you called them out, there was no answer.

Okay. This is a bit spooky. You thought. You went to the first room(Kris, Chen, Tao) and knocked few times. You even did the same with the second room.

Odd. You opened both doors and EXO were not inside!

“Wait. Where are they??!” You were totally shocked as you entered the first room.

You jumped and shrieked loudly when suddenly the thick blanket on a bed moved.

Thanks to your loud scream, the person underneath the thick blanket woke up. And the person is Tao.

 

image

 

“Yah….. shikuro….” He murmured while rubbing his eyes.

Before you could say anything, you gave you a glare and pulled you into the blanket.

You were lying on his body. On top of him. You bit your lip and blushed.

Tao groaned and then he grinned. “Good morning.”

“G-Good morning.”

“If you were wondering where are the others, they went out to did us a favor.”

“F-Favor? Us?” You asked confusedly.

He smirked while chuckling. Then he turned your position. Now he’s on top of you. “Yes, us.” He crashed his lips onto yours.

At first you hesitated but then you felt good and just gave in. 

As you both were kissing, Tao stopped. “Princess, I really do love you.”

You bit your lip again. “I really do love you too.”

You smiled and he grinned. Then he continued kissing you.

————————————————————————————————————-

Tao and you went strolling out. You are officially his and he is officially yours. Even you were afraid of other Exotics, you did as what Tao told you to do. Ignore.

They, as fans, should support not bash or hate. Now that reminded you what Super Junior Heechul said. “What kind of fan are you if you can’t accept 15?”

Your hand were locked with his and you both were swinging your arms back and fourth.

Meow. Meow.

A sound of a kitten meowing distracted you both. Right away, you both scattered to find it.

 

image

 

It was a very cute black kitten. Both you and Tao loves black cat.

“Was it… abandoned?” You asked Tao in pitied face.

Tao puffed his cheeks. “Maybe.”

Both of you kneel down to approached the kitty and making cat voice sound.

“Meowww~” There goes Tao. 

After few minutes trying, the kitten was now in your held while Tao . And then you handed the kitten to Tao and your turn to it.

“Its purring~! Loudly!” You said happily to Tao. He nodded agree.

At the same time, you both said, “Let’s take it home.” and you both look each other and chuckled.

“Yah yah yahhh where have you guys beeeennnnn?” Kris pouted. Arms on his waist. 

You both arrived home and see that the rest of the members were home.

“Boys, please welcome our new family member!!” You pointed them the kitten as Tao lifted it up higher.

They all surrounded the kitten and take turn to hold it.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” Xiu Min asked.

“It’s a boy.” Tao replied.

“What are we gonna name him?” Luhan asked next as he the kitty.

After some discussion it’s decided you all named it Lupin. 

“LUPIN!!!!” Everybody cheered joyfully.

“Now let’s clean him up?” Chen asked excitedly.

“And let’s do some shopping!” Tao added.

“NO GUCCI.” Kris told him. Everybody burst out laughing.

You, Tao and Kris went to buy cats stuff while Lay, Chen and Xiu Min went to the pet saloon to give Lupin a little makeover.

3 beds, shampoo, brush, cat’s toothbrush, bell collar, claw clipper, cat food, and so much more cats supplies packed in the trolley. Why 3 beds? Because each bed will be place in each room. 

You all met up at home and Lupin were now out of dirt and beautiful. It’s black fur were shining.

“Aigoo~ We all will take a good care you Lupin!” Tao happily Lupin.

“Yah, let’s celebrate our new family member tonight!” Kris suggested. You all agreed.

On night, you 7 celebrates joyfully. Your cheek even got pecked by Tao several times.

Meow~! Lupin seemed happy too.

Welcome to the family, Lupin.

image