Couples

Sweetbells

 

DING! DONG!

DING! DONG!

“Is there no one home?” Jihae asked herself.

Jihae wanted to visit you and she brought lunch.

She then remembered that she made a spare card for your house in case of emergencies. She took it out and unlocked the door.

As soon as the door was open, a sound of a person playing piano could be heard.

She lead herself inside the house and followed the melody.

She stopped in front of the first room. The door was left open a bit. Curiously, Jihae carefully pushed the door and saw Chen playing the piano.

Hey I know this song. It’s Girl’s Day Two of Us. Jihae whispered to herself in a low voice.

She approached him carefully and she could see that Chen played the song beautifully.

While Jihae thought she’s wasn’t caught, Chen already knew she’s at the back.

He grinned and purposely stopped playing. Without facing her, “Come. Sit beside me, noona.”

“Eyyh!? How did you found out?” Jihae surprised.

“Well someone rang the bell twice. And I could see your reflection through this piano.” He smiled innocently.

“Okay. C’mon, noona. Sit here.” Chen placed his hand on the chair.

“Alright.”

“I play you sing, okay?” Chen told Jihae. She nodded and smile.

(GUYS LISTEN TO THE SONG!) 

It was a romantic moment. And both of them has mutual feelings for each other since the first time they met.

“My yeppo noona.” Chen grinned.

Jihae giggled a bit and smile.

They held each other’s hand and kissed.

————————————————————————————————————-

Sooyoung and Xiu Min went dating at Beijing Happy Valley. It has sections such as extreme park, water park, and amusement park.

“Do you want to go inside the ghost mansion?” Xiu Min asked Sooyoung before deciding.

“N-No! I’m scared!!” Sooyoung cutely shook her head.

“Alright, we won’t go in and I won’t drag you.” Xiu Min is very considerate.

Sooyoung gave a kiss on his cheek showing that she thanked him.

Xiu Min smiled happily like a small kid.

In the amusement park, they ride roller coaster, played bumper car, ate popcorn, rides the rotating pirate ship, tomahawk, and played basketball game where they have to shoot the ball in the net.

After that, they went to the next section, the water world.

They played congo challenge, surfing, volleyball, and beach soccer.

Later, they went to extreme park and played archery target shooting, raced in go-kart, went off-road on ATV, did the bungy jumping, flying fox, slingshot rock climbing, and lastly, they shot each other in the paint ball game.

“It was so much fun!!!” Sooyoung squeaked happily.

“I know right!! And remember that bungy jumping? I’m sorry I dragged you along.” Xiu Min stick out his tongue.

“Hmp! But at least I enjoyed it.” Sooyoung chuckled.

In front of the crowd, both of their lips crashed with each other.

————————————————————————————————————-

“O-Oppa! I’m gonna fall!!” Suzy shrieked. “Kya!” She fell to her bottom.

“Ahahahahahahaha!” Luhan chuckled and help her up.

“Y-You’re meany!” She pouted.

image

“Hahaha! Mian, mian.” Luhan held her hands.

As Luhan came closer to Suzy, she pushed him and skates off.

Luhan fell down and could only widen his eyes. His mouth were hanging.

Suzy fooled him. “Pfftt ahahahahahahaha! I actually know how to skate!” She laugh at him.

“Aishhhh you wait there!” Luhan chased Suzy with a bad boy grin of his face.

“Kyaaa!” Suzy kept on getting away from Luhan. “You can’t catch meeeee!”

Luhan skates faster and wrapped Suzy from behind and they both fell. Luhan managed to turned their position so that Suzy won’t get injured.

“Oppa! Kenchana?” Suzy quickly tried to got up but she can’t. Luhan were still holding her. 

“O-Oppa, let me go. I want to sit.” Suzy tries to let herself loose from Luhan’s arms.

Luhan groaned and agreed. Both of them sat on the cool ice floor.

“Bianhae…… Apposeoyo?” Suzy were worried. And people were giving angry glares at her.

Luhan noticed the surrounding and quickly hugged her. He whispered to her ear, “I love you.”

Suzy’s heart was racing. She couldn’t help but blushed.

They got up and Suzy’s hands were being held by Luhan.

“I-I-I love… you too..” Suzy stuttered and her face went redder.

Luhan gave her a stare and waited until she look up to his eyes.

As they exchanging eye contact, Luhan holds her face and kissed.

————————————————————————————————————-

To be compared with your girls, your date were simpler. 

And you love it a lot.

You and Tao kills the time with enjoying the scenery of the place.

Cherry blossom trees everywhere~ It was simply romantic and beautiful.

You didn’t even sulked or disappoint with Tao just because he didn’t do anything romantic. This is romantic enough. 

You were leaning on his shoulder and your eyes were shut. 

As you looked up to Tao, he was already asleep.

“He fell asleep? How cute.” You talked to yourself as you watched him sleeping peacefully.

You got up and smelled the flowers around you. You plucked one and you kept smelling it.

As you made your way back to the bench, Tao was no longer there.

“Tao? Panda-yaaa?” You called out.

He appeared behind you and turned you around to face him.

You startled a bit. 

He took the flower from your hand and put in behind your ear. 

Both of you smiled and hugged each other.

And then the kiss came.