You & The Boys

Sweetbells

 

It’s Saturday and you were thinking of yesterday. Suzy seemed lovely. You met your childhood friend at last! Sooyoung just cling her arms around you almost all the time. Even just one day passed, you can feel that you are a bit close to Suzy. As you were dazing off you suddenly remembered what Jihae unnie said. “they will be back on Saturday morning!! Good luck on meeting them!” 

GOSH YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT EXO-M! You hurriedly ran towards the door where you slipped but didn’t fall. You heard voices of BOYS as you arrived at your door. You opened the door and you couldn’t believe your eyes. YOU JUST MISSED THEM. As you opened your door, their door was shut. 

Pfft all that tripping was for nothing. You decided to take a walk. As you shuts your door, their door opens. It was Luhan! Luhan just appeared at the door! You only froze in disbelieved. Luhan noticed you and greeted you with a sweet smile.

tumblr_m41ipfpwCX1rqsh9zo1_500.gif

And you went

tumblr_m3pjvkoOhG1r5nu4jo1_500.gif

D-D-D-D-DID HE JUST GREETED AT ME? HE EVEN SMILED! Homg this is unbelievable! As you were still in a shocking mood, the rest of the members came out too. Their eyes were all on you. Your heart beats fast and you became nervous. It is more heart pounding when you saw your ultimate bias, Tao!

Shyly, you greeted them. “A-a-a-anneyonghaseiyo..”

“Ah, anneyonghaseiyo~” Luhan replied your greet.

“Anneyonghaseiyo.” Kris too replied. Others just nodded and smile. Of course they all bowed. 

“You must be Minah?” Kris asked. “Y-yes I am.” You were a little shocked for awhile thinking how he knows your name.

“So you’re our neighbor? Ahh welcome!” Xiu Min smiled happily. “A-Thank you..” This one looks friendly.

“Ouh hey, wanna come have dinner with us? Lay’s cooking tonight.” Kris invited you.

Who wouldn’t say no? You thought. “Umm okay. That’s great. Thank you.”

Lay flickered his eyes at Kris. He doesn’t seemed to be enjoying inviting me. Ouch. That actually hurt because you witnessed his action. Yet on outside you just kept smiling.

Your ultimate bias Tao, just kept quite and nods all the way. So as Chen. “Uhh I’ve got to go now.. I’m going-“

“Hmm? Where are you going? Ouh! Since we invited you for dinner, why don’t you follow us buying the ingredients?” Luhan cut you sentence.

You took a step back, hesitated. But then you felt warmth on both of your shoulders. You turned and looked up. It’s Kris. He grinned and pushed you forward. “Ahh c’mon cutie face. It will be fun!”

Just when you thought you’re riding a vehicle…you’re walking! As you all stepped out from the building area, you can see fans waiting outside. SHOOT! You faced the crowd with only looking down on your toes. And KRIS STILL HOLDING YOUR SHOULDERS! You could understand a bit of chinese language saying “WHY WUFAN IS HOLDING HER?! GET AWAY FROM EXO!” and all words in similar. You felt hurt and knowing you’ll be a victim to these Exotics. I’m a strong girl. I can do this! Minah, FIGHTING!

In the grocery store, the members scattered. You just don’t know who to follow. You froze for a second and then started walking. Hmmm I could make a dessert for them. You were thinking of making vanilla tart using cookie’s crust and vanilla ice cream. You brought your own money just in case. You took a basket and put your ingredients in. Minutes later, you had done paying and you’re waiting for them near the cashier. 

“Minah-ya~!” a familiar voice shouted out your name.

You turned and saw Xiu Min waving at you showing a sign to come at him. He told you everyone’s had to leave because of a last minute schedule. Xiu Min sent you home and handed the groceries they bought. “We’ll leave dinner to you! Mianhae!” Xiu Min left.

————————————————————————————————————-

The dessert were finished. You stored it in the freezer. You went back to the stove and continued your cooking. You cooked all kinds of dishes, and there were veggies too. The boys arrived home as you finished preparing the table. Unnoticed they were back, the boys witnessed your smile.

“I hope they love it!” You said to yourself.

“We will.” All six of them said. You jumped a little. “I love your smile” Chen told you.

“Uhhh…. k-kamsahamida..!” You blushed.

The boys took their seats at the table and started feasting. You just stood there, in your pastel pink apron, watching them eating. “Ehh, join us Minah.” Luhan swallowed his food.

“I uh.. well… alright.” You sat down between Luhan and Tao. Kris was in front of you. And for some time you noticed that he kept staring at you. When your eyes met his, he smirked.

“Wahhh it’s delicious!” Tao said. “Thanks~” You replied with a sweet smile. They all stopped eating. Seemed like they were mesmerized by your smile.

Luhan cupped your cheeks and made you face him. “Minah, say ah~” You blushed  extremely! With all the members were watching. “…. ahh..” you opened your mouth and Luhan fed you. As he lets go of your cheeks, you swallowed the food. And just as you swallowed your food, Kris cupped you cheeks and fed you too.

You started to feel a little bit comfortable with them since they all made you fed them. Sometime you teases them. While the boys finishes their plates, you got up and took out the dessert. Their mouth turned ‘O’ shape. Later then you all cleans up the table. Chen and Xiu Min went to throw the waste. Kris wipes the table while Tao sent dirty dishes to Lay. You were helping Lay with the washing. When both of you were alone, he didn’t even talked to you. You tried asking random questions and he just answered them fast and short. Lay…