A Happy Ending

Sweetbells

 

“Yahhh!!!! Catch him!!!!” You yelled.

“Tag! You’re it!! Ahahahahaha!!!” Jihae tagged Tao. 

All 12 of you were playing tag around your cottage. And now it’s Tao’s turn to tag someone.

Tao chuckled right after Jihae tagged him. Then he gave you a glare and grinned. Quickly he chased you. “I’ll get you, Minah!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Kyaaaa!!!” You ran away while giggling.

“Wait guys! Poor Tao he’s gotta chase a lot of people. Let’s add in 2 more chasers.” Kris suggested.

“I’M IN!” Lay smirked.

“I want to catch people toooo!!” Luhan said.

So it’s decided now is it 3 person to catch the rest of you. The game continued.

“RUN BABY RUN~ DON’T EVERR LOOK BACKK~ THEY’LL TEAR US APART IF YOU GIVE THEM A CHANCE~~” Kris ran while singing. 

The rest of you could only laugh while running for your life as the chasers were grinning evilly to catch any of you.

Then as you were running away from Luhan, Tao was already in front of you, and he just spread his arms to wrapped you.

You were startled. Luhan just chuckled and winked at Tao as he went to chase others.

You were caught. And you gave him a cute angry look. You pouted too.

Tao just replied you with a hot smirk. And then it changed into a hot grin.

He went near to your ear and whispered. “You’re it.”

That made your whole body felt the sensitiveness and you could hear your heart beating loud.

You then hugged him back and whispered to his ear. “Now you’re it~” And you smiled.

Tao looked at you and gave you a smile too. You both giggled and you lock your hands around his neck. He bent down as you tiptoed and you guys kissed.

As time passes, you all ended the catching game gulping some cool mineral water.

“Hey, where’s Lupin? Haven’t seen him yet.” Luhan asked.

Everybody agreed. You told them he’s sleeping somewhere.

They all couldn’t wait to see him so you brought them in the living room. You pointed, “Lupin!”

image

Meow~ Lupin replied. 

Everybody was in awe seeing how cute he was and how big he has grown. Lupin was beautiful.

Lupin yawned and rolled over. Meaning he wants to be . All of you surrounded him and gave him a nice . He look enjoyed. Lol.

“Ah! I forgot! Today is his bathing day!” You told the rest.

All of you worked together to make things right. Everyone was having so much fun.

tumblr_lgkobnimSA1qdi2vyo1_500.gif

Girls bathed Lupin while boys prepared evening snacks.

By late evening, you brought them to a hill where you always watched the sunset.

Everyone waited for the sun to set. It was like a romantic scene.

Some sat down on the grass and some just prefer standing.

Minutes later, the sun starting to set. It was beautiful.

“You guys, does this scene looks familiar?” Xiu Min brought up, smiling.

Some smiled. Some nodded. Some grinned. And some replied yes. Yes, we all remembered that day, where we all at the beach watching sunrise.

“I was about to say that, haha!” Chen told him.

Everyone chuckled and everyone giggled while looking at each other.

… … …

… … 

THE END! THANKS FOR READING GUYS~ I’LL BE MAKING A NEW FAN FICTION!