Lay | G.Na

Sweetbells

 

Silently you watched Lay. Behind that cold face, a sweet smile was hidden. No joke, you could feel your heart pounding. Do I like him? You questioned yourself.

“Minah!” You almost jumped.

“Yah, Minah! Hello~?” Sooyoung waved her hand in front of your face. “We had arrived! I’m getting out.”

“O-Ouh! We’re here? You’re getting out?” You talked as if your tongue twisted.

“Aegyo princess, you spaced out?” Tao chuckled.

“Let’s all of us send her until the door?” Xiu Min suggested.

You guys agreed. Lay stepped out first and leaves the car door opened for you all.

You and Sooyoung walked side by side, locking each other’s hands. The boys followed at the back. 

A maid came out from the house and invited Sooyoung to come in. Sooyoung hugged you like a bear. She then turned to EXO members and shook hands with them.

“See you again sometime!” Sooyoung said cheerfully to the boys. “See you at school Minah! Jaljayo~” Sooyoung went in.

You all waved her goodbye and turned around. “I don’t feel like riding. Can we walk? Exercise a bit~” Suddenly you let out a suggestion.

The boys went quiet for a thought. Suddenly, Lay just walk leaving the rest of you. You all seemed confused.

As Lay were about 15 steps ahead he stopped. ”I thought you wanted to walk? palli-wa.”

Tao pulled Xiu Min. “Kalja!!” Xiu Min managed to grab you hand. They were skipping and hopping like kids. So cute. Not to mentioned, their arms were swinging back and forth.

Just as they passed by Lay, You decided to let go of Xiu Min’s hand. You started walking. With Lay. Watching two big children ahead. 

They actually getting pretty far ahead. That leaves the quiet surrounding around you and Lay.

“How long have you guys been best friends?” Lay blurted out.

You looked at him. “Quite long. Since we were kids. She’s my childhood friend.”

Lay nodded. 

“Umm.. can I ask you something?’ You asked Lay.

“Hmm?” Lay given you a sign of ‘Yes’.

“Why.. uhh.. Do you actually dislike me?”

He stopped walking. “Bwo..?”

You stopped walking too. “Well I got curious okay, I’m sorry.. A-And when the first time I met you guys-that time when Kris invited me you seemed a bit uncomfortable.. and we never really talked..”

Lay stared at you and then he chuckled. You felt somehow dumbfounded. “What..?”

Lay’s chuckle turned into laugh. “Hahahahahahaha!”

You became more confused. “B-Buyaa!!” You randomly went towards him and hit his chest as he moving backwards and leaned to a wall.

tumblr_m43hsgyEHD1qze5rgo1_400.gif

“Ah! Ouch! Appo! Appo!” Lay shrieked.

As you kept hitting him, you smiled. And your smile turned into giggle. 

Lay, at the same time stretched out his arms and wrapped you. Your head was at his chest and he placed his head above yours. Both of you were still giggling and laughing.

When you already settled down, you could hear his heart beat. Then you realized the situation. But your body doesn’t listen to you when you want to moved away from Lay. 

“…Minah…” Lay called your name softly.

You flinched. He was breathing at your sensitive part. Your ear.

As you flinched, somehow you faced up and your eyes met his. You went mute.

“Minah, mianhae. I was actually worried about you. You know better that we EXO, are popular. And I don’t want you to get bash and stuff. You know fans…” Lay explained the whole thing to you.

Your hands were still at his chest where you suddenly could felt his heart beats faster. 

Out of nowhere. A familiar voice yelled. “AEGYO PRINCESS! GEGE!”

Lay quickly sets you free and you both dashed back to your walking position.Are we caught?! You thought worriedly. Pabo Minah! Pabo! What were you doing back there?!

What was I thinking..?! Lay whispered to himself. 

“Yah! Over here!” It was Tao. “Why are guys so slow~? Can’t keep up the pace? Haha.” He seemed like he didn’t know a clue.

You and Lay were in mute. Didn’t say a thing.

Tao jokingly said, “What’s the matter? Panda got your tongue?”

“Aishh zip you mouth Tao.” Lay sighed. He put his arm around Tao’s neck and went ahead.

Xiu Min came after a few seconds. “Give me your hand~!”

“Wae?” You asked.

“I’m your hyung! Your oppa. And you are our precious little sister. It’s for your own safety ;D” Xiu Min made you felt like he’s really your big brother.

“Araso, oppa.” You smiled and offered your hand.

Everyone was at the door. Waiting for you and Xiu Min. When you eyed contact with Lay, your face quickly blushed while Lay cleared his throat and looked away.

————————————————————————————————————-

You woke up with a growling tummy. You brushed your teeth and showered up. Just as you opened your door, you could smell breakfast. 

You put your bag at the living room and went into the kitchen. You saw Lay, handing Chen a plate. EXO members were up early today.

As Luhan about to dig in his breakfast, he noticed you. “Ah! Good morning soft cheeks~” Luhan gave you that smile that could just melt anyone!

“Mornin’~” You replied him with your angelic smile.

You sat down at one of the empty chairs and greeted the rest.

“Machilseoyo!” You ate with a bright happy face.

“Of course is it. Umma cooked all this.” Kris grinned at you and then to Lay.

You looked at Lay and he was already gazing at you. Then he smiled. You got startled a bit but then you replied his smile.

“Minah-ya. Minah? Bang Min Ah!” You startled! 

Suzy was standing in front of you. Wait, you’re at school? And kept thinking about last night and this morning.

“Yah, you’re day dreaming?” She shook her head and giggled. “It’s recess. Kalja. Sooyoung’s waiting.”

She took your hand and you walked together. You guys bump in with Sooyoung at the corridor. Three of you linked each other’s arm and walk.

“What club are you joining, Minah?” Sooyoung asked. That’s right! You haven’t registered to any clubs yet! 

“Umm, you guys in..?” 

“I’m in badminton.” Suzy said happily.

“Me in tennis!” Sooyoung giggled.

You frowned. “Bulla..!” You pouted. “I’ll think of it later arachi?”

Suddenly Sooyoung’s and Suzy facial expression changed. They looked pissed. Did I said anything wrong? You thought to yourself. 

“Ahem!” A sound of a female cleared startled you.

tumblr_m56f3y04hG1qhit3do1_400.gif

You turned around and you saw a tall pretty girl.

“Excuse me. Can’t you move aside?” She told you in a y tone.

“Ouh! Sorry..” You didn’t want to caused any drama. Besides, from the way she talk to you, you can guessed that she’s one of those ‘bad ’.

Sooyoung stood up for you. “Why can’t YOU move aside? As you can see, this corridor is full of space.”

You and Suzy just blankly stared at Sooyoung.

The girl put her arms together. “Hmp. Backing up a friend I see? .”

The moment you heard that word coming out from , you flushed angrily. “Hey! Watch what you said! She’s not a ! And she has a name!” 

The girl glared at you for a moment. “Pffft. No wonder. A freshman huh?” She checked you out up and down. Then she offered her hand. “Nice meeting you. I’m G.Na.”

Suzy and Sooyoung were shocked seeing her behavior towards you. You rolled you eyes and looked away. 

“Huh~ What do we have here? Some stuck up freshman.” She lowered down her hand. 

“Oh please, my hands are too pure for you~”

Well now she seemed pissed. She just gave you a sigh and rolled eyes before she left. “Whatever~~ It’s a waste of time talking with girls like you three. Chow~” She  -walked out of the scene.