Outing

Sweetbells

 

A week has passed. You are closer with each of them now. So much things you guys did together and it was and always fun. Memories that cannot be forgotten. And your besties shared so much gossiping about G.Na to you. She really pissed you off. Every time she appeared on your mind, you feel like having a revenge.

Now you were webcam-ing with your girls. Sooyoung decided to make an outing and everyone agreed. Suzy suggested the museum, since you haven’t been there before.

“That sets it!” Sooyoung said excitedly through the webcam.

Your clock stated 6.30 P.M.. “Guys, I’ve got to prepare dinner. The boys will come home soon.”

“Eeeyyhhhh~ So you’re their waifu now? ;)” Suzy teased you and giggled. “Which one of them is your first hubby?”

 

“W-Waifu?! Stop that! You’re making me blush..” You shrieked. “Aishh, non of them are my hubbies okay!”

“Shut up. I know you love Tao! Ain’t he your bias~” Suzy grinned.

“Yah, Hubbies? SOON WILL BE. Now she’s their little dongsaeng~” Sooyoung smirked. “How was it again? Ah! “Uri Minah-ya~ Your oppas are home~”” Sooyoung teased you.

“S-SHIKUROO..!!” Your face became as bright as tomato. “I’m signing out!” You signed off from Skype.

You dashed off to the kitchen and put on your pastel pink apron. You made olio spaghetti and fruit punch for tonight.

As you were cooking, a chin landed on your shoulder and your tummy were wrapped from behind.

“Soft cheeks~” Luhan whispered to your ear.

You flinched and let out a soft gasp. “L-Luhan oppa! You startled me.”

“Heehee~ Bianhae.”

“Where’s the rest?” As you wanted to turned your head, he tilted his and his lips pecked your cheek.

You were astonished! And Luhan just gave you his big rounded eyes.

Then he grinned. “They’re on their way.” He sets you free, grabbed his towel and went to shower. 

Dugeun-dugeun. Dugeun-dugeun. You could feel your heart racing. Oppa pabo!

As you were pouting to yourself, you were startled by Xiu Min. “OPPAS ARE HOME!”

You let out a soft sigh and sets everything on the dining table. 

“Waaaa, it smells so good!” Tao sniffed the scent of the spaghetti. 

 

“Kamsahamida~ Tao oppa!” You acted cutely.

“Aaa! Before you sit down. Go shower up!” You demanded them.

They all grinned and chuckled. “Agesumidaa~”

As you were waiting for the boys, you watched tv. Minutes later, Luhan joined you.

You started the conversation. “Yah oppa. Don’t do that again! If I turned a little bit more-“

“You’ll lost your first kiss?” Luhan smirked.

You blushed. “S-See? You knew it!”

As Luhan busy teasing you the rest of EXO members appeared. “Let’s eat!!” Xiu Min said excitedly.

You all took your seats at the table and start feasting. 

As you were eating, an idea came out from your mind. 

“Are you guys free tomorrow?”

“Not sure cutie pie, wae?” Kris replied. The others just gave their attention to you.

You put down your fork and swallowed your food. “I’m going out with my friends tomorrow. I was wondering if you all could tag along.”

“I’m afraid we have a show to film tomorrow.” Chen stated.

You pouted in disappoint. “Nevermind then.”

————————————————————————————————————-

“Aishhhh! Did I went the wrong way again?!”

Luhan was already waiting by the van where he heard someone nagged. He saw a troubled girl. Lost? He thought.

Luhan went near her. “Are you lost?”

The girl turned and it’s Suzy. 

image

Luhan’s eyes rounded and went bigger. She was dazzling.

“L-Luhan??” Suzy surprised.

“D-Dae. Anneyonghaseiyo.” Luhan greeted her. Suzy greeted him back.

Nervousness caught both of them. They could only smile to each other.

“Are you lost?”

“Y-Yes! I am!” 

Suzy showed him Minah’s home address that she got from Sooyoung. Once again, Luhan’s eyes became rounder. He turned to Suzy. “Are you… Minah’s friend?”

Suzy’s eyes became rounder too. “Omo! You know her??”

“Oppa! I pack breakfast for-Suzy?!” You came to handed Luhan his food and you saw your best friend. You stopped for a second and started walking towards them.

“Minah-ya.”

“Suzy! You’re here!” You hugged her.

Then you handed Luhan his food. “Make sure you eat this!” You warned him cutely.

“I will soft cheeks.” He slides his finger on your cheek.

You then explained the very confused Suzy as you were waiting for the rest of the members to came.

“Now I get the whole picture..” Suzy talked to herself and then her eyes flickered to Luhan. Luhan smiled sweetly.

“Hey cutie face!” You heard Kris’s voice.

He and the rest of the boys arrived. As he hugged you, he saw Suzy.

They were both shocked in disbelief.

“S-Suzy?”

“W-W-Wufan-ah.”

The rest of you watched in confused. 

“Urrr, guys. We have to go.” Lay interrupts the situation. But it helped. Everyone got into the van.

“Take care uri Minah-ya. Have fun!” Xiu Min said.

Kris gave one last look at Suzy and left. Soon, their van cannot be seen.

“What was that all about?” You blurted out to Suzy. 

“Come. Let’s go get Sooyoung and I’ll explain to both of you.” She shrugged.

————————————————————————————————————-

“YOU’RE KRIS’S EX-GIRLFRIEND???!!!” Both you and Sooyoung shrieked.

“I-It was before he decided to became an idol..!” Suzy nervously replied.

Well that explains Kris’s face. Later on the three of you forgot about it when your excitement took over.  

The museum was awesome. It was so huge and really different than usual.

As you and your girls were exploring, a familiar voice came. “Minah? Suzy?”

The three of you turned and found Jihae! 

“Unnie!” Both you and Suzy said excitedly. Sooyoung’s in confused.

Then you and Suzy faced each other and asked the same question. “You know her?!”

Jihae laughed watching you three. “What a coincidence! Can I join in? I’m lonely~”

Again, you and Suzy talked at the same time. “Of course you can!!”

“Yah. Am I the only one who’s missing something here?” Sooyoung pouted.

You all giggled.

The four of you really had a fun time.

Later on, 4 of you spotted some cameramen. You girls could here the voice of the MC and their guests. Are they shooting their show here?

Then you spotted 6 men figures. All so familiar. It’s EXO-M!

“Yah, isn’t that EXO?” Sooyoung blurted out.

“It’s them alright.” Jihae nodded. 

You girls watched them from far, you don’t want get yourselves in trouble. As you were watching, the filming ended. 

You waited until your oppas the only one there and you charged yourself towards them.

“Ooooppppppaaaaa~!!!” You were skipping happily.

EXO members were surprised seeing you. And they were more surprised when they saw Jihae.

Soft cheeks, cutie pie, aegyo princess and even your own name came out from their mouth. 

“Jihae-ya!” Chen greeted Jihae. The rest too seemed happy seeing her.

You gave them a confused look and they told you the whole story.

“You guys are friends? That’s nice!” Both Sooyoung and Suzy said.

In the end, 10 of you spent time together there.

...

...

“Okayy~ Minah you ready?” Kris adjusted his camera. The rest all were behind him.

You said cheerfully. “Reeaaddyyy~!”

All together, your boys and girls yelled. “READY! SET! POSE!”

image

And another picture was taken ;]