New Life

Sweetbells

 

You slept well in the flight just now and so, you’ve gain some energy from it. Your feet can’t stop swinging. You already arrived at the airport, now just waiting for the plane to safely land.

Wait.. how to get there??! You asked yourself while walking towards the ‘Arrival’ door with your luggage at your hand, pulling. You stopped at a side and took out your mini note book. Your savings were noted in it. Gosh, I want to save this for other matters.

Ignoring the problem, you kept you book back and off towards the exit. Just as you stepped out, you saw someone you really recognise. It’s Jihae unnie! She holding a board written ‘Minah my pabo dongsaeng!’

“UNNIE? JIHAE UNNIE?” You widen your eyes.

Jihae who was busy looking at her phone rose up her head and look at you. She seemed surprised. “MINAH YAHH!!” 

image

Gah.. That smile doesn’t failed to make you feel your day was brighten. You ran to her as she kept her phone in her pocket. You guys went excited for a while and then hugged each other. “Unnie! What are you doing here??”

“To pick you up of course!” She smirked.

“Huh? How do you know I was here?”

“We talk later hun. Let’s get that luggage of yours in the van.” Jihae shrugged.

You walk by her side to the exit. When you stepped out of the airport’s entrance, Jihae lead you to a black van. Wait.. isn’t this kind of van is for idols?? You whisper to yourself.

“Unnie-”

Jihae cuts your sentence. “Get in, Minah. We’ll take you to YOUR house.” She smiled again.

“WE? Wait- MY HOUSE?!” You were astonished!

“I told you we talked later. Okay, get in and I will tell you.” Jihae demands you. Then the van window were rolled down and you can see the driver. Ouh, that’s was the ‘WE’. You whisper to yourself again and gets in the van. Jihae followed at the back shuts the door.

She then turned to face you. “Papa called me few hours ago telling me you are coming. He asked for my favour to help and of course I’ll help my pabo little sister!”

“Ugh.. PABO?” You pouted. Jihae told you the whole story in the van.

————————————————————————————————————-

Jihae toured you around your new surroundings. It was magnificent. The places were beautiful. And you spotted some shop lots nearby. Well that’s better. You could just get anything from there. Later Jihae brought you to 11th floor. She lead you to your door and gave you a special card. “This card is only specially made for us. Since this building is full of idols.”

“I-idols?” You in disbelieved. “In front of you here, the nearest one, is EXO-M’s dorm. Could you believe that?” Jihae winked and smirked at you.

“G-gosh! EXO-M? I love them!!” You could feel your heart beats faster. 

“Well that’s better! This will be magical for you eyh? A dream come true.” She giggled. “But too bad they’re in Korea now. They are gonna perform with EXO-K.”

“What..? How come I didn’t see them! Dammit I missed an opportunity of a lifetime!” You nagged and pouted. 

How cute. Jihae thought. She pinched your cheeks and kissed them. She then waved goodbye and just disappeared. She just left me like this? You thought.Ugh.. that hurt, you said to yourself while rubbing your cheeks. You then went inside your house and you open the windows to let some fresh air in. 

You breath in some air and off to your luggage and starts arranging. You were satisfied by the way you arranged your clothes and stuff.

image

————————————————————————————————————-

You even ordered the school’s uniform early in case they were out of stock. So you put them on to your first day to Beijing International High.

It has 2 styles of wearing. The ribbons and skirts are different too.

You now arrived in front of your class. Nervousness can be felt. You took a deep breath and stepped in. Everyone inside halt on whatever they were doing and looked at you. You got more nervous when you stood at the front. 

“Urmm… My name is Bang Min Ah. I’m from Seoul. You can call me Minah.. Nice to meet you..!!” You bit your lip and bowed. All the students were just looking at you. Some looked pissed. As if they found a rival. Some didn’t even care. Some of the boys grinned and looked at you up and down. Then a girl rises. She came near you and lend out a hand. “I’m Bae Sue Ji. Suzy. Nice to meet you!”

tumblr_m55zswmg8g1qefpsho2_r1_500.gif

You were relieved that at least someone wants to make friends with you. You shook her hand and smiled. “Nice to meet you too.”

tumblr_m54balXsPq1rw9j14o1_500.gif