Accepted! | To Beijing!

Sweetbells

 

*phone beeping*

“Hello?”

“Hello, we are from Beijing International High. We would like to speak to Miss Bang Min Ah?”

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Hello Miss Bang, we have good news for you. It is confirmed that you have been accepted to our school! Congratulations! ^-^”

“Ehhh?! Sorry?? Can you repeat?? Are you sure?!!”

“Yes, Miss. YOU, Miss Bang Min Ah, HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO BEIJING INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL!”

“OH MY GOD!! Thank you! Oh my god… thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!”

“You are welcome dear. You can start schooling by next week?”

“Ah, um, next week? Yes! Yes I can. Umm.. thank you again!”

“That’s good then! Better. Ahh yes yes, you are most welcome. We will look forward to meet you. Have a safe flight coming here.”

“Ahh, yes! Thank You!”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! MUM! DAD! I’M ACCEPTED!!” You ran searching for your parents. You spotted your dad on his favourite couch watching tv.

“What’s the commotion?!” Dad nags. He hates people making riots and all the things similar.

“Dad! I got accepted!! I’m going to Beijing!” Your voice turned into a happy + excited tone. Dad got up with a wide smile and chuckles a little.

Mum came out from the kitchen. “Really??!! Oh I’m happy for you Minah!!” She ran towards you and hugs tightly. Dad too joins in. You cried a bit. You hold back the rest. I am so happy! I am going to China!! Sooyoung would be very surprise seeing me!! Gosh I hope I’m in the same class as her.

————————————————————————————————————-

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. TO THOSE ON BOARD TO CHINA ON FLIGHT 572, PLEASE PROCEED TO GATE B. THE PLANE IS NOW BOARDING. I REPEAT. TO THOSE ON BOARD TO CHINA ON FLIGHT 572, PLEASE PROCEED TO GATE B. THE PLANE IS NOW BOARDING. THANK YOU.

There goes the announcement. Yet you and your parents just stood there and kept silence. You close your eyes took a deep breath. You pick up your baby purple colour luggage. “Well.. I’ve got to go now.” Mum hugged you tighter than before but you don’t mind. You kiss your mum’s cheeks and off to hug your dad. He pats you at the back. “Take care my daughter. Our precious daughter…” “Hey, don’t burst into tears! We promised.” You look at your dad, and later turn to your mum. Of course, we will be separate for years. You suddenly felt greedy for wanting them to grant your permission to study abroad. *sigh* There’s no turning back now!

You went with heavy footsteps and for one last time, you turn around to see your parents. “KAMSAHAMIDA EOMMA!! APPA!! SARANGHAEYO!!!” You smile as wide as you can to hold back your tears. Yet it has started pouring down your cheeks. Mum and dad cried too. “No tears! We promise that!” Dad yelled while mum waves. You chuckles and wipe your tears and waved at them for the last time. And then you disappear. So long Seoul.. Goodbye home. You thought as you were staring down the sky.

Back to your parents, they were heading for the exit when they heard a loud riot. “KRIS OPPA! LAY!! LUHAN-AH! TAOOOO!!! XIU MIN! CHEN OPPPPAAA!!” and all in similar. There was a huge crowd at the ‘Arrival’ door, and guards everywhere.

“Must be an idol?” Mum said. Dad nods in agreement. “A group of them maybe.”

Soon, EXO-M appears at the doorway. They were surrounded by guards for safety. The crowd went crazy and noisy. Dad suddenly got a phone call. He went outside to answer while mum followed behind.

“Hello?”

“Bang-ah?! This is me, Soo Man!”

“Soo Man?!! THE LEE SOO MAN? SM ENTERTAINMENT?!!”

“Yaaaa! It’s me! Yes it’s me!!”

“Oh my god Soo Man-shhi! How are you? It’s been so long. Gosh where are you?”

“Turn behind!”

Dad turned and he saw Lee Soo Man stood nearby, smiling. They ran to each other and gave a warm hug. Soo Man is dad’s good friend. You’re his favourite. He always buys you dresses and candies when you were little. He helped your family a lot than you can remember. He was always generous and never asked for a pay back. Mum knows him too. They’ve been friends ever since your dad introduced him to your mum after marriage.

While watching EXO-M getting in their van. “EXO-M, my new group. Debuted two months ago. This is only half of the group. The other was-”

“EXO-K, right?” Mum cut his words before he finishes it. “Minah loves them.”

“Ahh yes! That’s right. ^-^ Eh, where’s Minah?” He asked. “She just went on board to Beijing.” Dad replied.

“Beijing?! Wait, she got accepted?!”

“Yes.” Mum and dad said.

“Why you didn’t tell me sooner?! I brought her gifts! ;( Well where is she staying?” Soo Man asked in curious.

“..That she said she’ll find a way somehow.. We tried trying to get her into the dorms of the school but didn’t make it. Too much paying.” Mum complained. Dad only nods.

Soo Man looked at them both and figured a way out. “Ah I know! Why don’t Minah stay at where our idols live? I guarantee you it’s safe with guards, high-tech cctv, and we use a special card only for us for the door. Minah will be safe and sound there ;D”

“Soo Man-ah.. You’ve helped us too much.. And this one was a big one.. We..” Dad felt uneasy.

Soo Man shrugged. “Nope I’m helping!” “Honey, let him help us? We don’t know what will happen to our precious Minah over there..” Mum convincing dad.

“*sigh* only IF I ask next time. Okay?” Dad gives up. The man smiled, so as mum. He then grabs his cell phone and dialled a number. He told someone at the company in China to be in charge of you.