4 Years Later

Sweetbells

 

You are now 21 years old.

After your mother’s death, you disappeared yourself deep into the forest.

You don’t want to see everyone. Not even your Tao. It hurts you, yet you just can’t face him and others. 

A bit deeper, you live in a small cottage. And Lupin is your only friend. 

For 1 year you didn’t want the neighbors to disturbed you.

At first most of your neighbors suggested you to get help and stuff but you refused.

So you decided to be independent just like before.

For those 4 years, all was fine. You’ve became stronger.

Yet now, you missed your ‘family’.

You missed Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, Xiu Min, Jihae, Suzy, Sooyoung, and of course your beloved Tao. You missed everyone.

And every time you were doing something, you always imagined that they were here with you. Calling you with your nicknames, teased you, and do everything together.

Aigoo. I miss those times… Aish, it’s all in the past now..

You watered your flowers. Lupin ran around. You went cycling with Lupin in the bicycle’s basket at the front. Almost all of these were your everyday routine.

Even you didn’t go to school, you received so many offers and you just refused them all. Yet at home, you spent most of your entire time studying. When you’ve completed a book, you went to the bookstore to buy another.

You receive your earnings from working at a cafe. It’s called SugarSweet Cafe.

This is how your life for the last 4 years.

————————————————————————————————————-

It’s Friday. The day you’re not on duty.

You switched on your tv and change the channel to a sports channel.

HOT NEWS! ONCE AGAIN, OUR TOP PLAYER CHOI SOO YOUNG, CLAIMED THE CHAMPION OF AUSTRALIAN OPEN! AND NOT TO FORGET, OUR FABULOUS BAE SUE JI WON THE WORLDWIDE BADMINTON COMPETITION! INDEED BOTH OF THEM ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST! AND THE BEST OF ALL, THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS!!

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you watched their faces shown.

Waaahh… My girls… I’m happy for you both… You smiled. Since the tragic tragedy happened, you lost your smiles and laughter.

You changed the channel again.

WE HAVE 2 SPECIAL GUESTS TODAY IN OUR SHOW. AND ONE OF THEM CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA! PLEASE WELCOME JIHAE AND EXO-M!!

“Jihae unnie! EXO!” You volumes up the tv.

Your beloved unnie appeared with your oppas, all were smiling brightly.

So my oppas are in Korea now. You thought to yourself.

You watched them as they were interviewed. And with some jokes they did, you manage to chuckled.

OKAY NOW, WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ALL HAVE SOME WORDS TO SHARE. ARE YOU READY TO SPILL THE BEANS? The MC asked.

Hmmmmnnn, something eyh..

Kris held up the microphone to his mouth. The audience anticipates. And your heart was pounding.

“Chogi, we actually lost someone special in our ‘family’. Four years ago, that person disappears.. We couldn’t find that person anywhere and we tried everything…”

The mood seemed sad. You could see they all sniffs and wipe their tears.

Kris continued. “We…We really hope to see YOU again. We miss YOU so badly….and we want YOU back to in our arms!”

Jihae added. “My pabo dongsaeng, are you watching this?……”

Even the audience broke into tears watching them.

Pabo. You all are pabo.

Then the camera zoomed in at Tao as he held up his microphone.

“Minah-ya. You must be watching right now.[chuckled]”

You didn’t even blink watching.

“….Minah-ya. Do remember how we first know each other? Do you remember how much fun we were those times? Do you remember those? …. Do you forget how to laugh..? Are you.. even smiling right now?”

He stopped to wiped his tears and he then continued.

“We love you Minah. Me, Kris, Lay, Suzy, Chen, Sooyoung, Xiu Min, Luhan and Jihae noona loves you. I love you.”

Suddenly they all stood up and at the same time, Sooyoung and Suzy walk in.

People over there were as shocked as you.

Together, the 9 of them shouted. “SARANGHAEYO BANG MIN AH!!!!!!!!”

You broke into your heavy tears. You didn’t expect this. You were sobbing so hard and so loud. A never ending waterfall.

Your house door slowly been pushed open. 9 shadows could be seen.

One approached you and kneel down. “Hey, uri Minah-ya.”

You looked up and saw Tao. Grinning.

You then move your head to see the ones behind him. 

Luhan, Kris, Xiu Min, Lay, Chen, Jihae unnie, Suzy, and Sooyoung.

“G-Guys…” You were still sobbing. You turned back to Tao.

“Aren’t you suppose to be smiling and excitedly giggling right now?” Tao smiled as he wipes your tears.

Without hesitating you hugged him tightly and cried even harder.

He hugged you back. And later everyone joins in the hugging moment.