A Nightmare

Sweetbells

 

3 months has passed. Everything was perfect. But it’s more perfect if you could see your parents. You missed them so much.

Your friends were at your house. Sleepover for 3 days.

You starred each and every one of them. They were sleeping so beautifully.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You walked out from your room.

Today’s a beautiful day! You thought to yourself while opening the living room’s window.

The breeze flowed your hair perfectly like in the CFs played at tv.

Meow~ Lupin meowed you.

“Nawwhh, good morning sweetie.” You picked him up and kiss it’s nose.

As you were him, your room’s door were opened. It’s Sooyoung.

She yawned and greeted you good morning.

Minutes later, Jihae and Suzy came out too.

The four of you prepared breakfast and got ready for school. Except for Jihae, she got ready for work.

As you, Suzy and Sooyoung left the house, you told them you suddenly felt like something bad gonna happen. And you mean, really bad.

“Don’t think that way, Minah. Now that’s bad.” Suzy told you.

“And whatever’s gonna happen soon, you’ll make it through. You’re a strong girl alright.” Sooyoung winked at you.

Yet strong will collapse too.. You just nodded.

 Just over the block, G.Na was watching you three in her car. 

She founded out all about you and EXO. Photos, rumors, and videos were all over the internet!

She was jealous alright. And she wants to satisfy herself by setting you up.

She took out a phone and dialed a number. “Hey. Remember our agreement? Finish her. Or else, no money for you.” G.Na hung up her phone.

“Sorry dude. I’ll have to make you expel too.” She let out an evil smile.

During recess time, a senior came telling you he wants to meet you privately at the science lab.

Suzy accidentally heard you conversation. “Hehehe, is he gonna confess?” Suzy chuckled.

“Seriously? Maybe. Lol.” You continued. 

Suzy waved you goodbye and left with Sooyoung. You made your way to the lab.

As the senior acted nervously to you, he suddenly pulled you closer and tried to kiss you. Forcefully.

You shrieked. “Kyaa! Yah, let me go!”

You hesitated yet he was hugging you. So you stepped on his feet and he wailed in pain. 

“You naughty girl.” He approached you as you walk backwards and bump with the table.

“You got no way to run now baby.” He grinned at you.

You raised up your voice. “What are you trying to do huh?!!” You did that to let anyone nearby heard you.

“Nothing. Just want that body… Hehe.” He chuckled. 

Your eyes widen. Can’t believe this was happening to you. 

He grabbed you hand and his other hand pulled your head and forcefully kiss you lips. 

Your other hand quickly grabbed anything that’s the nearest and hit his head. He fell on the floor yet manage to pulled you along. 

Before that, you other hand was already holding the broken glass beaker that you used earlier to hit his head. It was sharp. Even your hand was bleeding.

As you fell on top of him, you pointed out the shard. And at that timing, teachers arrived. And the principal was one of them.

From their point of view, you tried to murdered a student. And the senior added that you hit his heard with the glass beaker.

You couldn’t believe this. “Y-Y-You’ve misunderstood!! He tried to ME!”

Alas, nobody listened to you. 

The principal, is G.Na’s grandfather. He and the rest of the family members spoiled G.Na too much until they’ll do as she command.

In the principal room, you were being lectured. Then, G.Na stepped in.

“EXPEL her already. She brought shame.” She sneered at you.

And with her command, YOU WERE EXPELLED.

You didn’t get to explained everything. You went back to class silently. You were in the stage of crying but you manage to hold up. You don’t want anymore dramas coming.

“Why are packing? Are you sick??” Suzy with her worried face.

Your voice were gone. You just nodded and once everything were packed, you left.

The teachers were all in their disappointed faces watching you. You even bump into Sooyoung but you just walked straight.

You then heard someone giggling. You face in front and it’s the .

You were angry. You stomped your feet towards her and gave her a nice  slap.

Her scream made everyone leave their classes. Your action were noticed by her grandfather. “HOW DARE YOU!”

As he was about to slap you, you pushed his grandchild and he slapped her instead.

G.Na broke into tears and you just leave the scene.

Suzy and Sooyoung couldn’t believe their eyes.

This country is killing you. You decided to moved out and went back home.

You slammed every door that gets in your way and that startled the EXO members.

“What happend Minah?!” Kris asked you. Everybody else seemed worried too.

You glanced each of them and took out your baby purple luggage. “I’m going home.”

They all were dramatically shocked. Especially Tao. “But this is your home!” Xiu Min disagreed.

“No! I’m just…” You stopped talking when Lupin came and leaned it’s body to your leg.

Your teared out a bit and wiped it. You picked up Lupin. “I’m taking him with me.”

They all were speechless. You turned to Tao. He was greatly disappointed. He couldn’t said a word.

You dragged your luggage out from your room when Sooyoung and Suzy barged into the house. 

“Why you didn’t tell us?!!” Sooyoung pushed you. You almost tripped.

You gave her a glare and pushed her back. “What’s your problem?!!”

EXO members hurried to the living room. At the same time Suzy said. “G.Na told us! We knew everything Minah!”

You just rolled your eyes at her. “Whatever..” You dragged your beg towards the door. 

“Minah-ya! Kaljima!” Tao stand in front of the door.

“Move away!”

“Tell us what happen!” Luhan asked you.

“J-Just please! Leave me alone! I don’t want to stay in this cruel country anymore!!!” Your patience broken.

You know you accidentally said it. You look into their eyes and they all were so sad. Disappointed in you.

You took this opportunity to take Lupin and ran away from everyone.

In front of the building, you were bashed badly by so called Exotics.

You took a cab to the airport. You even brought you bicycle back with you.

————————————————————————————————————-

“What was it you knew?” The boys asked Sooyoung and Suzy.

They explained everything. Right away, the 8 of them dashed to airport.

Your flight were already took off. They didn’t made it.

Tao groaned angrily and loudly. Suzy gave a call to Jihae, who’s already in Korea. She explained to her the situation.

The cab drops you off your neighborhood and you cycled to your home.

When you were nearer, you got off the bike and pushed it. You were in the stage that you could suicide.

In your head, you were thinking what to lie to your parents.

You arrived at last. You dropped your bike and thankfully Lupin manage to jumped out from the basket and landed safely on the grass.

You house turned into ASHES. The smell of burnt still sticking around the area.

You were on your bottom and at last, you broke into tears.

You screamed and wailed your lungs out. It was loud. And sad.

A moment later you received a phone call from a hospital.

You rushed to the hospital with cab, leaving Lupin with your bike. 

You stood. Watching your mum. She was hospitalize. She’s in coma. 

You shed tears watching her in her poor condition. 

The doctor came and told you your dad passed away yesterday. He stated that 2 days ago, there was lightning storm. You house were one of those caught on fire.

Your tears streamed down your cheeks as you cover you mouth and shook you head.

“APPA!!!!!” You cried really hard.

At the same time, EXO and your 2 besties were on the flight to Korea while Jihae hurriedly to your burnt home.

When she arrived, she was in a major shock. She couldn’t contact the rest that were on flight and you didn’t answered any of her calls.

She desperately dialed you while she already broke into tears too.

Jihae and the rest met up at the hospital but you weren’t there. And your mum passed away few hours later during your visit.

Your oppas and friends were just speechless. The 9 of them desperately searched you everywhere. They didn’t stop.

When the moon goes down, they all came to your burnt house. 

Lupin and your bicycle were no longer there.

image

Bang Min Ah. Where are you?