Arc 1: Retrace

All you need is Love, Love is all you need

 

Retrace


 

 

Yuri

I was reading the newspaper. I looked over to Yoona on the other hand was enjoying her continental breakfast I prepared for her. My deer Yoona is simply a shikshin enjoying her food that I lovingly made for her. Good thing the inheritance money I got from my grandparents went in straight to my bank account otherwise; I don’t know if I’ll be able to feed my deer seobang’s appetite. I couldn’t believe we’re now together, it’s been a little hard but we managed to stand on our own two feet.

 

Flashback

 

After leaving behind our families and lives we once had, we spent most of our time and effort in finding a job. Luckily enough we met an old friend, Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

“Hey! Yuri-ah! Yoona-ah! Long time no see!?” Kim Taeyeon called out to us when she saw us inside Twinkle Café.

 

“Ki-Kim Ta-Taeyeon?!” I was surprised to see her again and Yoona was just in shock, her eyes opened wide.

 

“How are you doing buddy?” I grabbed Yoona’s hand and we started to walk hand in hand towards Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon?! Oh my God!!” Yoona hugged Taeyeon, I chuckled, I knew she missed Taeyeon, she was one of our best friends back in college. Also she is the only one who knew of my feelings towards Yoona.

 

“Kekeke~ I knew this would be the reason why you left your families behind.” Taeyeon chuckled like an ahjumma, I swear to God sometimes that ahjumma laugh of hers is really annoying.

 

“So what have you been up to huh?” She asked us, I could hear a hint of concern in her voice.

 

“Not much, we’ve been looking for a job; so far we haven’t found one yet.” Yoona looked dejected when she answered Taeyeon’s question.

 

“Dae, it’s been hard to find a decent job, and we didn’t want to go to people our parents would know… that’s the last thing we want to do.”  I held Yoona’s hand and pitched in and answered further Taeyeon’s question.

 

Taeyeon looked at us, she smiled and sighed, “You know… You could have just told me, you didn’t need to shut me out of your lives. I’m your best friend; I would always be there for you guys.”

 

I felt bad; I just dropped my head down low, “I’m sorry Tae, I just couldn’t think of anything else, I was zeroed in on being with Yoona. I can’t imagine my life without her.”

 

Taeyeon patted my shoulder, “I understand, I would probably be a complete wreck if I would be parted from my dearest fiancé Tippani.”

 

“MWO!?! TIFFANY?! HWANG MIYOUNG!?!” Yoona and I were shocked our voice was loud and echoed through out the cafe… It was then that we realized that she is going marry Tiffany, Taeyeon’s girlfriend since college.

 

“Correction, it’s not Hwang, it’s Kim Tiffany, Kim Miyoung!” We turned our heads and saw Tiffany standing behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon just chuckled as Tiffany hugged her from behind. Her hands then intertwined with Taeyeon’s and we could see their engagement rings. Tiffany’s ring is a platinum infinity band with heart shaped diamond in a shade of delicate pastel rose. While Taeyeon’s was the same as Tiffany except that the platinum band was more pronounced and masculine and the heart shaped blue diamond that which has a shade that is rich, and steely almost like the hope diamond.

 

“Congratulations Tae, Tiffany!” Yoona smiled and I just hugged them.

 

Yoona and Tiffany then took a seat and started catching up. I saw them giggling and smiling as they were talking. I turned my attention back at Taeyeon, for a moment I saw her smile, as she stared lovingly at her fiancé. How I wish that one day I too will be able to marry Yoona. I’ll be sure to make that into reality one day.

 

“Say Yuri… Why don’t you and Yoona work for us at our firm, I could surely use your expertise as an architect and Yoona’s work as interior designer is second only to my wife. Kekeke~” Taeyeon cheekily grinned at her light bulb moment.

 

“Really!? Awesome, thanks Tae, I’m sure Yoona would be happy to work along side me, you and Tiffany of course.” I smiled; I believe that our luck is finally changing. Yoona we’re finally taking our next step towards our future. Afterwards Taeyeon and I took our seats beside our girls, the four of us began chatting and discussing our future together as friends and partners at our firm.

 

End Flashback

 

“Yoongie~! Come on let’s go we’ve got a big day ahead of us, Taeyeon and Tiffany would kill us if we would be late for their wedding.” I am Taeyeon’s best man and Yoona is Tiffany’s maid of honor. There’s no way those two would forgive us if we would be late for their wedding.

 

“Yah! I’m almost done honey, and can you do me a favor? Can you please zip up the back of my gown?” Yoona turned around, and I gawked when I saw her flawless back. God I think Taeyeon got to me and infected me with her byun virus. What the heck, might as well kekeke~ I planted feathery kisses along Yoona’s back before I zipped up her gown.

 

“You’re so irresistible Seobang~” I huskily whispered in her ear after planting a kiss on her neck.

 

“Yah! When did you become a byunyul?” Yoona turned to face me and pecked my lips. She fixed my bowtie and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go!”

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-