Arc 1: I am Her as She is Me, We are One

All you need is Love, Love is all you need

I am Her as She is Me, We are One


Yoona

I wanted her as much as she wanted me, I know we feel the same but why can we never get past where we stand right now. So close but parted miles away by an endless ocean. My heart beats for her, but in the end it’s only me who wanted more as she slowly distanced herself from me. Through it all I couldn’t hate her, and I know I wouldn’t be able to. However part of me wondered, will we ever be? She must have her own reasons. I finally saw her one day… It was a beautiful sunset, the sun fading away and I gawked at her beautiful radiant face that seemed to glisten with the sun’s fading light. She’s sitting in the bench that overlooked the ocean and the beautiful sunset.

 

I called out to her, “Hey there, it’s been awhile.”

 

I tried to show my most innocent smile. She looked at me with her onyx colored eyes, a smile appeared on her lips and as always her face never betrayed what was on her mind. How I longed to hear the words that I’ve been dying to hear from her, but she never did.

 

“Come.. Join me here.” That was all she could say as she patted her hand on the bench, signaling me to sit next to her. I saw her looking away and staring again at the sunset.

 

I slowly moved my feet one after the other; I was ogling at her from head to toe. How I long to touch her every feature; her soft plump and kissable lips, soft and well-shaped chest, the curves on her hips, her well-toned abs, her that I just couldn’t resist, and her long beautiful legs. I couldn’t help but bite my lower lips, I wanted her and I know she wanted me too, but what’s stopping her. I was now standing right next to her, She noticed that I stood in place without moving an inch. She looked at me again,

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked in a frown as she saw me standing still

 

She tried to look at my face but I turned away avoiding her gaze. I turned my back at her; I didn’t want her to see my eyes. They were starting to hurt and swell, I could feel my tears starting to escape from my eyes.

 

“Yul… Why?” I asked her with obvious pain in my question. “Why are we apart from each other? What’s keeping us apart?”

 

“Is it wrong for me to love you, Yoong?” I heard her ask “I know in my heart that I love you.. but why can’t people and this God damn world accept that!?”

 

I froze, and could barely breathe; I balled my hands into a fist. And I could feel the flood of emotions that was surging through my mind, body and soul.

 

“Yuri! I don’t care if the world is against us and I don’t ing care if people turn their backs on us!” I exclaimed in despair hoping that she would hear me out.

 

I turned around and faced her; I couldn’t care less if she would see the endless tears streaming down my face. I only wanted her to see me in all that I am, I knelt down and reached for her cheeks, I cupped her cheek with my hand and looked at her eyes that were now starting to tear up.

 

“Yul, I don’t care what they say or do! I love you and all I want is to be with you” I confessed to her pouring out all of my emotions hoping that my words would find their way into her troubled heart.

 

She looked and smiled at me, she showed me her brightest smile, the smile that I fell for and took my breath away. She reached for my face and started to wipe the tears away from my eyes. She leaned in closer to me and kissed me gently on the lips. I could feel her soft lips massaging and nibbling on my lips. I slowly responded and kissed her back. We kissed torridly and passionately for the first time and after a while we broke our kiss. She looked me in the eyes and smiled; I could see her blushing and was now embarrassed. I quickly got up and I noticed that her eyes were still on me as she was seemingly wondering what’s going to happen next.

 

“Yul, lets run away and not look back, let us leave everything behind and start a new life together.” I smiled and held out my hand.

 

“Yoongie, I’ll go anywhere with you” she smiled and nodded as she took my hand and intertwined it with hers.

 

 

We left everything behind, the lives we once led and the people that were against us. We left everything behind and started a new life together. Our life was a hard journey but I didn’t mind it, I’ll go through hell and back again for her. All I need is her, I am her as she is me, we are one.

 

 

 

-AnDroGeNie-