Our First 'Date' [Part 2]

My Poker Face Hubby

[A/N] I'M UPDATING!!!!! :''D

------------------------------------------------

KyungMi's POV

"YOU WHAT??!!" I yelled in frustration. OMG!! Did I really lost now?! I mean, we still in Korea aren't we?! Aaargghh!! This guy is so blind about directions.

"Stop with the yelling! My ears hurt" He said with calm but stern voice.

And you could still be calm?! What are you thinking??? If we can't go back, and I can't go home safely, I swear.. Fiancé or not, I'll kill you on the spot.

I kept gazing trough the window. Still grumbling about the same problem. I mean,, he's so clumsy!! I thought he's smart,,, not stupid!! Aish!! Looked what've you done Mister Poker Face! Aarghh!! This is frustrating!!

"Stop grumbling, I can hear you."

I turned my glance over him. Am I too loud? Whoops.

"So??? Why if you can hear me??" I talked back to him. He glanced at me for a second then turned his gaze back to the road.

"It's not like I wanted to become your fiancé either."

What the heck. Is he trying to change the subject?? Hah, smart.. But not really,, cause I'm smarter.

"Don't change the subject Mister. And who on earth want to become your fiancé???" I crossed my hands and pouted.

He just rolled his eyes and focused on driving again.


»Five minutes Later...«


"Turn left!!"

"No no!! Not that way!!"

"Just go straight!!"

"Right!! Turn right!!"

"Arghh you missed that! You're supposed to turn left!"


"Will you pleaseee SHUT UP??!!" Suddenly he burst out angrily. I widened my eyes.

"Well you're the one who caused this problem! I'm just trying to help here!!"

"Just don't shouted okay?! Jeez,, you're so annoying.." He mumbled the last part, but you know.. I have a super ultrasonic hearing... Okay just kidding, but seriously, he was too way out loud.

"Whateverrrr" I rolled my eyes and sat back to the chair again. After five good minutes of waiting, I finally drifted to dreamland.


»»»Skiiiipppp~~«««


Kris's POV

Now we were walking trough the Myundong's street. Awkward... Really this is... Too much.

"Yo! I wanted to buy ice cream, okay?" She suddenly asked me while pointed at the ice cream shop near a public park.

Without waited for my answer, she skipped trough the crowd to the ice cream shop. Aish, this girl! She could just waited for my answer. And for god's sake! She 19 and she still addicted to that ice cubed bar with different ridiculous flavors and high amount of sweeteners?! I worried about her maturity thou.

After ten good minutes of choosing the flavor, we went back walked again and this time. She insisted to go shopping. And she even didn't bothered to hear my answer. Again. Afsdfghjkl......this girl is surely something.

I was about to say something when I realized she was gone. What the heck.... She's gone! God! Umma will kill me for sure if I didn't bring her back in one piece!

I started to search for her. Every corner of the roads, every shops, and even every garbage....

"Aish" I cursed as I started to slowed down my pace. Where the hell is she?!

I stared a while at the vending machine in front of me. Well I'm thirsty, and a can of soda won't kill right..? So I walked to the machine, put in some coins and choose the cola one.

"Aahh.. This is refreshing.." I wiped the corner of my lips with the back of my hand. Just after that, someone yelled at me.

"YO Kreeess!"

That voice.

I turned around, facing her. She was surprisingly emotionless. Like nothings happened.

"What?" She titled her head innocently. This girl......

"Where were you?!" I yelled harshly as I grabbed her wrist and started to dragged her to the parking lot.

"I was just,, well.. I chased a puppy..."

"What?!" I stopped and stared at her in disbelieve. Just a puppy,, and I looked for her like she's been kidnapped or something...

"Well, yes.. She's so cute and her fur is so soft.." She shrugged and started to walked again. Left me dumbfounded. Aish! She didn't even give me chance to talk!

I tried to catch up with her. In case if I lost her again. And if that happen, I'll definitely left her and just go home.

We were walking through the street, sometimes took glance at each other or some shops. The parking lot it's quiet far from us, because of her -.- *sigh*. It is awkward, especially from what just happened.

I was about to ask her something, until suddenly..

"THIEF!!! HELPP!! HE STOLE MY PURSE!!!" A middle age women yelled as she pointed at a man who wore a mask. Holy , he's running at our direction. I took a glance at KyungMi, who seems pretty well fine. Still, emotionless. Heck girl! Do you want to die?!

I grabbed her hand and harshly insisted her to follow me. But she remained silent. She stared at our interviewed hands, and then to me.

"Let me go." She said. What?! How am I supposed to let her go?! Umma will skinned me alive!!

"I SAID LET GO!" She took her hand back harshly and just silently standing there. HOLY MEATBALLS! That thief is running to our direction. I can't even think straight! What should I do?!

Before I could take an act, I saw KyungMi 'innocently' swayed her right foot. Made that man tripped onto the ground.

What. The. Hell.....

"AI" he cursed and tried to stand up. But before that could happened, KyungMi sat on the top of him. Pinned his head against the road harshly. I could hear he groaned in pain.

"Give me the purse back.." She said softly, but in a creepy way.

"I SAID GIVE IT!" She grabbed his hairs and threw his head to the ground again. People started to get crowded. Some of them just watch in a horror expression, some of them are in panic and tried to call the police, and some of them just awed in joy. I saw the lady and she's seems shocked as well.

"Mute, huh? I'll give you three seconds then.. Or not,,," she started to got up.

"Or what missy?" He stand up also and whipped his blood on his lips.

"Or, I will smashed your bones into pieces........ Or maybe... Worse.." She smirked.

"Bring it on y~ Haha!" He smirked again. His right hand were busy searching something in his pocket, and his another hand still hiding the purse behind his back.

What should I do???!!! She's strong right? Should I help her?! Or should I called the ambulance in case something happened?! Will Umma killed me if she died or get hurt?! Arghh I'm so confused!!

She started to walked calmly towards him. She smirked again.

"Ladies first.. Maam" she said still smirking.

He just smirked, rotated his head, and pulled out a knife from his pocket.. Well if she could win.. I will— A KNIFE??!! Holy ! What should I do?!

He started to ran towards her. Godness, help us!

Some people just ran away, in case if he tried to kill some of them. Some people just like awed and ooohh..., and some of them like do I care or tried to call the police.

Without think twice, I started to ran to her as well. But I was too late, he's already there. Ready to stabbed her. But, surprisingly I stopped at the halfway. HOLY............. Watermelons... She's so... Damn........Asdfghjkl......

Do you know what just I saw, now?

She just grabbed his arm and twisted it, made the knife fell down and after that she kicked him on the stomach. Made him yelled in pain. I think she's not satisfied yet, so she grabbed his tight (A/N: it was soo awkward to write this._.v) and his shoulders, and threw him on the ground.

The men groaned in pain. He opened one of his eyes, started to reached the knife. But KyungMi were fast enough to stepped on his hands. He just groaned in pain and then fainted. I just stared there in awe. Like who the hell is she? Is she really my fiancé?! I was wondering if I cheated behind her back..........,,, I dig my own graveyard..

"Here, maam.." She kindly gave back the lady's purse.

"Thank you young lady,, here.." She gave KyungMi some moneys but she rejected politely, she said that she's sincere doing that to her. Pfftt, sincere my .. Look what she did to that.... Thief...

"Let's go,, Kajaa~~" She tapped my shoulder and then skipped trough the crowd. Acted like nothing happened.

What. The. Hell... Is she a bipolar or something....


-----------------------------------

[A/N] Im updating guiseeee T^T please don't hate me. I didn't updating for a looong time because of some reasons..,, ask my mother then u.u;

thank you for who subscribing c: I'll make this story updated~~! LOVE YOU my subbies, my readers, you're my everything c,: /sobs/ <33

See you in the next chapter~!