Meeting Him [Part 2]

My Poker Face Hubby

KyungMi's POV

Yeaah~ just kept glaring at me you immature boy! Pst... Kevin Oppa is MUCH MUCH BETTER than you.... Btw.... I missed him ㅜㅜ

"KyungMi-ah? Is there something wrong honey?" Suddenly Mrs. Wu tapped my shoulder. Oh I forgot, did I tell you yet that we were eating right now?

I just shook my head. Told her that I'm fine and apologized if I worried her.

"Ah no, if you want anything just ask me neh?" She smiled as she placed a huge amount of shrimps into my plate. Omg, Auntie... Did you know that I'm on my diet now? :3 I'll get a shocking explosive increased if you kept shoving anything into my mouth...

"Oh, do you like salad KyungMi-ah? Or maybe ice cream? Or do you drink? Want me to get you some wine?-"

"No no, Auntie... Thank you very much.. But I'm full for right now..." I gave her my amused smile. Aaaa I'm getting tired of all of this.... It's so hard to pretending to be nice all along you know?

But what could I say? If I have a bad impression on the first day of meeting. I'll be doomed then,, and surely my father won't let me go that easily...

"Sooo, about the engagement... How about we--"



*RING RING RING RING*



Suddenly my phone beeped, signaling that someone was calling me. GOOD! Thank you whoever that person who called me! You're my savior!

"I..I'm sorry.. But I have t-to answer this..?" I gulped, waiting for the answer.

"It's okay, you may go.. Maybe it's important.." She smiled and nodded at me assuredly. I smiled back at her and hurriedly go to the balcony with my purse.


"Yoboseyo?"

"KyungMi-ah?

"N-neh? Kevin.. Oppa?" You checked the caller I'd. Yup, it's definitely Kevin. Omg! How I missed him so bad~~

"Am I.. Interrupting something important?"

"Oh no no no! I mean... Yeah... Well...." I answered almost instantly.

"Well.. I'm sorry then,, talk to you later then?" He asked back. You know that he was smiling trough the phone now.

"Ohkaay Oppa! I'll call you soon arasseo??"

"Neh.. Bye KyungMi-ah~! Take care mkay?"

"Neeh~ I will~!"

 

After that, I hung up. Well,, it was fun to herd his voice. Even it's just trough the phone and about two minutes call. I were glad actually. Just thinking about his smile made me always felt butterfly in my stomach.

I skipped trough the door and made my way into the dining table. Three pairs of eyes, eyed me curiously. Is that because... Of my sudden changed mood? Well that's okay~~ since I already herd his voice~~~ it's okay for people to called me crazy or something~~ that's love people.. That. Is . Love ((;

"Soo.. KyungMi's already here... Should we discussed about their engagement now?" Mrs. Wu clasped her hands, again.. For the nth-time today. My father just nodded while took a glance at me. I just smiled at her, while that Kris guy just... Eat... In silence... With his poker face on.

"Now, the both side of the families are agreed into this engagement right? So I was just thinking,, why we don't held an engagement party for our children here~~? And maybe we need some reporter too right right~~?"

O_O say whaat???? I'm 19 and get into this stupid arrangement and then they wanted to show it to the public?! No way!! I don't even love *points at that Kris guy* HIM!! This is horrible!!!

"Um... Auntie....,, do you mind if.. Ah.. Um... We didn't showed it in public..?" I raised my hands.

"Oh why KyungMi-ah? This is a good news, everyone must know it that Wu Company and Lee Company are cooperated now... By your marriage.. Of course.." She smiled at me. It's creepy you know??? Well I like her,, even in the first place.. I already like her... But... Seeing her smile so often, and this ridiculous ideas of her..... I don't know....

"W-well... Because... I'm.... I'm..... Shy...??" Oh what the heck,, is that even an excuse..?! She'll not buy it KyungMi-ah! Why are you so stupid?! Urghhh I hate myself...

"Oh well, I see that you're not ready yet.. Is that what you wanted to say KyungMi-ah?"

You nodded almost immediately. She just laughed and then she nodded her head.

"Okay then, I'll not force you until you ready... But,, the engagement partly is still will be held. Mkay? So it made you two more... Official.."

You slumped at your seat but got up right away. Arghh, why is this things always happened to my life??!! Appa you're really a meany...

Umma-ya... I missed you.... So so.. Much...

 

=========================

 

Waa I made the poster for (you can say) it's my very first time to make it,, and I'm at Photoshop.. PLUS it looks so BIG ;A; I don't know anymore,, please forgive me ne? :3 *bbuing bbuing* //slaps

kkk, Oh thank you for my new subbies x3 I luv you very much~~ saranghaee *throws love heart shape*

B2UTYGirlfriend

kyucumber

Mel1570

princes101

And sorry I can't update last night,, because.. well I have a problem with my digestion soo yeah ><

for the NTH-time,, I'm really sowwyyy if the poster I know I know >< *le cries*

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you like <3333

Kamshamnida~~ :3 *bows*