Meeting Him [Part 1]

My Poker Face Hubby

For this one is still KyungMi's POV, want to know Kris's points of view? After this one~ :3

-------------------------------------------


KyungMi's POV

OH.MY.GOD

I held my breath as 'he' walking down from the stairs. Inhale.. Exhale... I don't know that..... Since when did my father have a good taste of picking guys? He's not...... Gay right? *SLAP* okaaayy I should stop with my negative thinking...

"Well... What do you think KyungMi? Isn't he handsome?" Mrs. Wu clasped her hands with proud smile plastered around her face. Well, what kind of parents that doesn't proud to have such a  handsome son? Duh-- -.-

"Ahahaha... Well....." I just awkwardly laugh. I don't know what to say!! I'm speechless!! Trying to settled down some words when suddenly,,,



"Ayoo Kreesss!!"






Dafuq............?

Did she just.... D-did she just.. Called her son by that.... Nickname?! I mean.. It's too.... AHAHAHA!! OMG!! I can't stop laughing (in my mind)!! I'm sooo in love with my soon-to-be mother in law~~ she's super funky!! *thumbs up*

I just gazed at his reaction. Haha, I should know it... Poker face maker huh? If I by any chance in your place, I'll definitely ran away like... Now... Puahahaha!! Aaa-ouch! My stomach is hurt!! Hahaha--this is too much! I never -ahahaha- prevented myself from laughing l-like -hahaha!!- this!! Omg.......

My father gave me instruction for me to stood up. I just lazily rolled my eyes and stood up.

I looked at him from head to toe. Well, I can't see his toe since he wore that shoes. Charming person eh? Let's see if your appearance matched your personalities or not, little mister~

"Well.... KyungMi... This is my one and only son, Wu Yi Fan.... You can called him by his nickname Kris...,,,,, and Kris, this is Lee KyungMi~~ your soon-to-be wifey~!" She squealed in silence.

I just bowed to him,, at least showed him that I still have some manners. But what've I got for the reply? An instant nodding.

Hahahaa, I should know that your manners is soo poorr kreeess, haha or whoever your name is.

His mother noticed his 'absurd' reply. She hurriedly pinched his arm. He winced in pain at the sudden acted his mother gave him. I just gave them this (o_o) look

She quickly smiled at me and my father then hissed some foreign language that I didn't even know what kind of language is that.

And do you know what? He just silently nodded. Haha, that's right 'hubby' obeyed your parents~! And your wifey~~

Hahahaha~~~ I already love my soon-to-be mother in law now!! Haha xD *rolls like a bufallo*



Kris's POV


"Ayoo Kreesss!!"



What the........-----

Asdfghjklkjhgfdfghjkg!!! Mom!! Not now! Not here! You're ashamed me in front of this... This... Girl! Urghh,... do you know that you're too obvious enough??? Prevented yourself from laughing at me?

Aish...

Okay, poker face Kris... Just use your poker face or something!! Aish. Mom, you'll definitely pay for this later..

I saw she rolled her eyes before stood up and walked beside my Mom. And do you know what? She's checking me on... Holy spaghetti.. What am I getting myself into..?

"Well.... KyungMi... This is my one and only son, Wu Yi Fan.... You can called him by his nickname Kris...,,,,, and Kris, this is Lee KyungMi~~ your soon-to-be wifey~!" I could herd my Mom squealed in silence. *sigh* Mom... Could you please stop....

This KyungMi girl just bowed half-hearthly in front of me. I know you have manners girl~ just don't shoved it up to my face. If you don't want to do that, just don't. I'll not doing that if I were you.

I just nodded my head in response.

Surprisingly, my Mom saw what am I doing. Suddenly I winced in pain because of her sudden pinched on my arm. She just shyly smiled toward KyungMi who already gave us a wtf-look.

"Don't you dare to ruined this moment Wu Yi Fan..... This is very important and you don't want to be forever-alone again do you...?! Just let it flow okay??" She hissed firmly. I just nodded my head in silence. Yeah Mom. So please let me go now? I'm dying heree...

After that, she released her gripped from me and bcak to her old self.

"Now! Who's up for dinner?" She clasped her hands as she started to dragging that KyungMi towards our dining room.

Okay..... That..... Was weird.......
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Haha xD I'm sorry for the short chapter :3 I'll try to update the part 2 later~~
Oh yes, and hello for my new subbies:
 
Saranghaeyo~~ <333
 
BestfriendInspirit97 : Waa I love him too <3 I'm updating~ thank you very much for the support ^^
 
Keep comment and subscribe if you like~ :3