Hohoho~~

My Poker Face Hubby

Long Chapter + babbling ahead >o

-----------------------------------------------

Kevin's POV

I laid down on my bed. I felt relaxed a bit after what happened before. My mind kept recalled what did KyungMi just said earlier.


-flashback-


"W-What..??"

"I'm engaged... Appa set an arrangement for me..." She lowered her head down.

"B-but.. But why?" I asked, almost like a whisper.

She shook her head, and tears started to rolled down to her cheeks. I quickly whipped them with my thumb.

"Let's go.." I started to dragged her into a nearby coffee shop. Oh god, how I hate it to seeing her crying like this.. It made me felt bad for her..

After ordered two cups of latte, we sat down on a table right across to the window. KyungMi still hung her head down. I could tell that, she seems so... Frustrated..

"Don't overboard with it.." I lightly sighed. I reached her arms. She looked up for the sudden contact.

"Everything will be fine... I promise.." I tried to convinced her by squeezing her hands. She just forced a smile in return.

"I didn't even knew who is this guy... We've never met before.." She chuckled, turned around facing the window.

"Well... Who knows that maybe you... You'll fall for him, right?" I smiled bitterly. I don't know why did I said such a thing, and now.. My heart broke into a pieces because of my own word. Well that's ridiculous. I supposed to be happy that KyungMi'll get married soon right? I'm not selfish right....?

She looked up facing from window sulking on her seat and sighed, "I don't know Oppa.... I don't know...."


-end of flashback-


I wonder what's she doing now... Should I call her? I looked at the time, it's almost midnight. I sighed, maybe not now... I tossed around, turned off the lamp and drifted to sleep.



KyungMi's POV

I'm still... Awakeeee!!! >< Do you know how much suffered I am?? Crying for six hours straight and now I'm sleepy but I can't even close my eyes. Why?? because my eyes are too puffy.... ㅜㅜ and now I regretted why I didn't stopped crying when Kevin Oppa told me to.. *sobs even more*

And this pillow..... This is not my pillow!! The texture's wayyy different from mine, I felt like I laid on a rock. And... Maann, even the scent is so different. This one is too smelly for such a pillow... ㅜㅜ urgh, I wanna puke..

I miss my old life, I wanna have it back, and of course.. Like it back. I miss my umma.. I miss my old appa.. I miss XieYeok, my dog who only god know where he is.. And now what? I miss my pillow...... Life ...

I tried to tossed around, and ended up having a crammed on my stomach. I groaned in pain and tossed around in other direction. The result are still the same... I couldn't sleep! And now my eyes ere heavy.. Too heavy to handled.. Until slowly I closed my eyes and drifted into dreamland.


------------------------------

---------


"Miss Lee! Wake up....it's already late~~!" Mrs. Wang tried to woke me up by shook my hands gently.

"Five minutes more umma.... I just want tofghjklkjhgfdjkshueytg......"

"Now now Miss Lee, don't you eager to meet your soon to be husband?" She asked me while trying to pulled the blanket that covered me up to my nose.

I sat in an instant once I proceeded Mrs. Wang's words. I stared at her like she's a ghost or something.

"WHAAATT??!!"

She seems shocked at first but after that she giggled. Deheck? I'm in a dreadful situation now and she could still laughing??? I mean.... Giggling??

"Yes, Miss... You'll meet your soon-to-be-hubby today! Mr. Lee didn't tell you yet?"

"Hft, I guess he want it to be a surprise.." I mumbled and got up straight to the bathroom.

After ten minutes of GOOD and REFRESHING showering, I dyed my body and wear a white hoodie with matching pants on.

I opened the door just to see now-sitting-on-my-bed-without-permission father with an unreadable expression written on his face. He seems noticed me and stood up right away.

He looked at me from top to bottom and gave me an are-you-kidding-me look. Don't get me wrong, even my father was so asdfghjkjhgf cruel, but I still love him.. Or at least know him that he actually can speak some funky-cool words. Cool right?

"You're not gonna wear that 'things' tonight.."

I just rolled my eyes and waited him to continue.

"I already bought you something more 'Appropriated'. Wear that tonight" After that, he stormed out of the room. Leaving me dumbfounded.

I hate hiiimm!!! Do you know what he usually made me to wear?! Last year at his Gathering Party, he made me to wear a cocktail dress that actually made me rarely breath.. It's so tight and it was damn short!! And and, he also made me to wear a hot red heels that was sooooo high!! And ewww, that's so not my taste..

Suddenly one of the maid entered my room, without permission... as she handed me two big box with an expensive brand written on it.

Bleh, branded again? I already have thousands of them, and appa gave me more of this piece of junk? I rather wear my casual shirt than those so-called-y dress everywhere.

The maid gave me cold stare and forced a smile while bowing then left with a loud bang to the door. I just stayed there, frozen.. Waaiii the hell?! What's wrong with maids this era?! Where's their manners?! And ewww girl, you shouldn't wear that skirt.. It's to up above from your knees... Ewww...

Okay, stop with the complaining..

I started to opened the first box. Well, curiosity killed the cats you know. I gaped in awe. The dress... It's so awfully... Cute... *slap* what's wrong with me?! I dislike cute things.... But... This one is...... Cute....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I began to opened the second box. And this time, I gasped in shock. No way!! My father gave me this flat shoes that matched with the dress.... Oh thank you Lord of Flat Shoes! You answered my prays...

I was happily hummed random songs, but suddenly I frowned. Am I meeting my soon-to-be-hubby tonight? H0h0, if we'll married soon, I'll make your life miserable, you'll be my slave.. Mwahahaha! Prepare to be a good hubby mai lovee~~ muahahahaa *evil laugh*

"KyungMi!! Prepare to be ready at three!" Suddenly Appa shouted from behind the door. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock.

Owwsshttt, it's two pm already?! Ohoho, I'll meet him soon then? So soon? Ohoho.. Don't worry 'hubby',,I'll make sure your life will turned out to be like hell~


------------------------------------------


Sorry for the LONG chapter and babbling part.. I have feelings I must do it so yeah --; oh yes! Thank you very much for my new subbies :3
reah_EXO
kpopfan23
I wuv you all! Wo Ai Ni x3 *throws love sign everywhere*
jajacho0311 : awww thank youu :3 have a good day to you..~ and everyone too :D

Comment and Subscribe please~ Kamshamnidaa *bow*