No....

My Poker Face Hubby

KyungMi's POV

AISH! WHATTHEFFFFF---- noo!! KyungMi! Do not curse to your father... Do not curse to you father..... Do not.... Calm down... Breath in.. Breath out.. Okay, where was I? Oh yes,, that was kiinn hurt maaann!! Look at my left cheek! He even left four red printed fingers marks on it. Is not like this is the first time I earned a slap from my father. I don't even remembered when the last time I have my cheeks! Well that's . I already taste the sweetness of a slap since I was three.

Mrs. Hwang, my personal maid since I was in diapers tried to approached me but stopped in the middle of her way because my father was glaring at her. And after that, he stormed out of the room.

Well I don't care if he wanted to burn my cheeks with an iron. Now all I care is,,, what about my relationship with Kevin Oppa........ *cough* Well.. Sadly.. He's just a friend of mine.. since I was eight if I'm not mistaken. And Omfg, what will happened to me if I loose him. Because.. You know,, I had this small,, scratch that.. Hidden crush on him since three years ago,, and now Appa want me to marry someone that I even didn't know?! How could he?!

I started to sobbed and walked lifelessly onto my bedroom. I.have.to.call.him. I have feelings that I need to tell him but I don't know why.

I grabbed my phone and called him immediately. Please Oppa, pick it up.. Jebal..

"Yeobosaeyo?" His sweet voice greeted me.

"O--Op-pa?.."

"K-KyungMi?! Y-Yah! Why are you-- are you crying???"

I didn't answered him, instead I sobbed louder. Gave him a clearer answer.

"Don't cry okay?! I'll be there in five minutes! Okay?! Don't cry and DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

With that, he ended the line. Leaving me shocked behind. 'I'll be there in five minutes!' His voice still echoed in my mind. When suddenly it clicked me. OHMYGOSH HE'S GONNA BE HERE??!! BUT APPA!! HE IS....HE WILL...

OMAGOSH!! It's bad.. It's very very bad... What'll I do?! Stop him... Yes yes.. I have to stop him!

With that, I ran downstairs. Grabbed a pair of random slippers and rushed out. Oppa.. Do not come, please it'll turned out even more complicated than it was.

I keep running and running, bumping into some pedestrians here and there without even said a single sorry to any of them. Sweats started to dropped onto my forehead but I didn't care. I keep running until I saw a small familiar figure from afar. It's him! Omg and he's even running??? Omonaa Oppa.. Don't make me teared up again...

Finally I stopped halfway. Waiting for him to come. He seems to noticed me and stopped as well.

No.. I can't do this... What will I say to him? Do I have to say sorry? What for? Do I have to say it straight to the point as always? Do I have to—

"KyungMi-ah?? Yah! You said that you were crying??" He started to approached me. Now, what should I do...

I kept lowering my gaze onto the ground. Afraid he might noticed my swollen big ugly red eyes. And plus... The finger mark that my father gave me just a couple of minutes ago... Arghh I looked miserable enough.

"KyungMi-ah..?" He tapped my shoulders. I started to trembling. His hands.. It's so warm.. What will I do if I'll not be able to feel his warm hands on my shoulder again? What if I'll not be able to see his handsome face again? What if... I'll not be able to see his smile again...

This is too much... I can't take it anymore. I ran away from him, leaving him dumbfounded. After it clicked him, he started to chased me and called my names.

"KyungMi-ah! Yah! Why did you run away??! Stop!!"

I kept running, tears were already dropped from the corner of my eyes.

"I said stop! KyungMi!!"

With that, he grabbed my shoulder and hugged me from behind. Rested his chin on my shoulder. Even I could feel his warm breath tickled my neck. I tried to struggled but it's no use. He's more powerful of course.

"Why... Why you ran away from me KyungMi-ah..? Waeyo??" He whisper sofly onto my ears. Made me shiver once again. People kept staring at us, but it's like.... do I care?

I kept silence as I sobbed even more. He frowned and turned me around, facing him.

"Now,, what's wrong? You could always talk to me you know?" He smiled. Ha.... That smile.... It will always melted my heart...

Without noticing, I pulled him into a hug. I sobbed on his shoulder. He patiently wrapped his arms around me and waited for me to stopped.

After a long ten minutes of crying, I finally stopped. He seems to noticed that and whispered softly.

"Now... Will you tell your Oppa, what's going on?"

"......."

"KyungMi-ah?"

".....I....I-I..."

Suddenly, I felt his long fingers lifting up my chin. He examined my face carefully. He widened his eyes in horror as he touched me left cheek carefully.

"D-did you father do this to you?!"

I stayed silent. And now, he knows the truth.

"Why.. Why KyungMi-ah? Why??"

"Because...I talk back to him"

"It's that so?! You just talk back to him and he did this to you???" He mumbled angrily. I just silently nodded my head.

"So that's why you're crying.."

"A--aniyo..." I lowered my head, prevented myself from crying.

"So..why?"

"My Father,, he set... H-he..." I shuttered. He looked at me with worried expression.

"He what KyungMi-ah?" He whispered softly as he whipped my tears with his thumb.

I stared at his eyes deeply. Inhale.. Exhale.....

"He... Set an arrangement for me...."

==============================================

Annyeong :)) how's the first chappie?? mianhe if it sounds too drama ><;; I'll try to update tomorrow mkay? because... yeah... school's T_T

kkkk, please comment and subscribe if you like ;>

 

Oh Oh!! and I also want to say my thanks to

jajacho0311 Thank you very much for subscribe my story C: you're the first one who did that.. I'm soo happy ;_; *cries*

 

Kamshamnida~~:) *bows*