Holy Frying Pan!

My Poker Face Hubby

KyungMi's POV

I glanced at the mirror once again. Haha~ KyungMi-ah.. It's that even you?? Soo pweety pweety~~ I have a plan you know ;) Miss KyungMi here is always have a plan~~ and this one will turned out to be a good one~ of course of course~~

"KyungMi!! Come on! The Wu's are waiting!" Appa shouted from downstairs. Well it's kinda crazy, since our house's quiet big.. But his voice could still reached up into my room.

"Arassooo~!" I grabbed my purse and walked past the mirror,, and took some steps back. Just to made sure that everything's perfect. After done fixing my skirt and tidied up my hair, I ran downstairs just to saw Appa tapped his foot impatiently.

"At last, I tough you'll never show up." He commented as we walked out of the house. I just rolled my eyes in reply.

The journey from our house is very quiet.. And very awkward. I don't have anything to say and either my father. So I just lazily gazed around trough the window. It's pretty amusing since I just saw.. Um... Darkness..

Argghh, I'm so frustrated.. I'm so screwed up.. Just thinking about it made me always shivered. If my soon-to-be-hubby is an Ahjusshi,,, I'm very sure that I would leave this country immediately.

"We've arrived.." He suddenly spoke. Made me turn my head to the huge white building in front of our car. Holy....frying pan..... Is this 'his' house??? So... Huge......

I kept going with the awed and oohh until the car finally stopped and both of us got out.

We kept walking trough the garden with silence. None of us were brave enough to start the conversation, even just to fake a cough.

After minutes passed, we've arrived in front of three meters twin door. I just stood there and... Wow.... I mean.. Three meters? Who live in such a big place like this? Giants?

My father ringed the bell and glanced at me once again.

"Listen,, you'll be meeting your soon-to-be-hubby now, don't do anything stupid. You already be a burden to me, so do not ruin this special moment! Understand?" He said calmly without even looked at me.

"A-arasso..." I nodded my head and gazed my shoes. Oh god, if I already be a burden to you.. Why don't you just sold me instead huh?

"And don't even think to-"

His words was cut by the opened door. Instantly, you looked up. You could just hoped that you were born with much higher, because now.. You were like looking up to a giant's mother.

A smiled covered up her face.

"Welcome, I'm Mrs. Wu,, and you must be KyungMi right?" She changed her gazed to me. Who just nodded there awkwardly. So this is my soon-to-be mother in law? Not bad~ dad,, you sure have a good taste with his parents. Now that I'm worrying about is.. His appearance.. If he turned out become 180 degrees different from what I want,, I'll not think twice to have a divorce with him a day after we got married. I'm very positive about this.

"Well, welcome honey.. You may enter and sit down, my son be here in any minute" She smiled as my father and I followed her into the house.

"So, tell me KyungMi.. How's your school?" She asked me while smiling again. Oh my, she's extremely gorgeous.. I mean,, look at her petite body... Her fair white milky skin... And her height posture... Omg, *brb dying*

"Ehe.. It's good.. Um... Auntie.. I-"

"No no no,, call me Umma from now on, arrasso?" She held her hands tight. Omona.. Auntie--- I mean.. Umma.. May I know where do you usually go scrubbing? Your skin..... I really envy your beauty ;_;

"A-arasso..?" I gulped hard as he caressed my cheeks.

"Omona, you're such a beauty KyungMi! I'm very positive my son will love you so much~~" She squealed as she pinced my cheeks. Ouch. Not that hard please.

"Aha-haha..." I just laughed again awkwardly. She offered me what to drink but I just politely refused. I don't want to be a burden for my soon-to-be family in law right? Right?

"Noo, I insisted now... Because I'm not sure my son will go down in a minute.. Do you drink KyungMi-ah?"

"Aniyo.. Auntie..." I shook my head carefully. What? I dislike alcohol. It's so strong and I'm afraid that I'll do anything stupid.

"Aww I hope you'll call me Umma you know.." She pouted. Asdfgjhgfk.. Lord,, please let me taste my midd-30 like this.. Amen..

"Aha-- mianhe..... Umma..."

"Aahaha, you're so cute KyungMi-ah..." She giggled and then turned around to talked to my father.

Urrggghh, I hate this situation. Well, I do like his mother. But that doesn't mean that her son will definitely look-alike like his mother. I'm very 50:50 about this. I swear, if he turned out to be a 1950's zombie, I'll definit-

"Oh look his here.." Suddenly Auntie squeezed my hands. I looked up to the stairs.

OH.MY.GOD

 

--------------------------------------

 

sorry for the short chapter >

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE if you like :3