2.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Key lay down behind tree, close enough to the girls to be able to see them. Not so long after Key came Jonghyun. He threw himself on the ground next to Key.

“I’m going to kill you!” Jonghyun whispered.

“Whatever”

The two guys grew quiet to hear what the girls were saying.

“I can’t believe he gave you his shirt” the girl with short blonde hair with a side swept bangs said.

“Yeah, I know” The girl who was wearing Jonghyun’s shirt said as he rolled up one of the sleeves.

“Isn’t it a little bit weird?” The curly haired girl said.

“I thought that too” the short haired girl agreed.

“What do you mean?” the girl said rolling up her other sleeve.

“I don’t know. It just seems a little bit weird that he would leave his shirt to you” the curly haired girl said.

“It smells sweat as well” the short haired girl said making a disgusted face.

Key started to laugh. Jonghyun shot him a glare.

“Try not to sweat when you play football!” Jonghyun whispered angrily.

The two guys’ focus went back to the three girls.

“I think it was very nice of him to offer me his shirt”

Pleased with the girl’s answer, Jonghyun turned to Key... who wasn’t there.

“Hey! I’m Key!” he heard Key say. Jonghyun looked up to see Key standing in front of the three girls. Jonghyun stood up and rushed over to his friend.

“You probably remember my friend Jonghyun” Key smiled. The three girls nodded. Jonghyun felt utterly embarrassed.

“He has a sweating problem” Key added holding his hand on the side of his mouth so Jonghyun wouldn’t hear. He heard.  The two girls were giggling while the girl with his shirt on looked down at the ground smiling.

Jonghyun were about to defend himself but Key quickly spoke again.

“What are you three doing tonight?”

“I don’t think we have anything planned” the girl with the shirt said looking at the other two.

“Great! The two of us and three of our friends are going to a game arcade. Do you wanna come with us?”

“I love playing games!” the curly haired girl chimed.

“Can we go?” the short haired girl asked the girl with the shirt. The girl looked over at Jonghyun, he flashed a smile.

“Sure”

“Great! Meet us here a

Please log in to read the full chapter