1.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rachel and her two friends, Melissa and Blair, had been planning this trip for as long as they could remember.

“I can’t believe that we’re actually here!” Blair chimed. Blair is the youngest out of the three girls.

“This is too good to be true!” Melissa chimed.

The three girls were on their way to grab some lunch. They soon chose a takeout place. They ordered sushi, dumplings and some bibimbap. As soon as the girls got their food they went to the nearest park to eat.

“This food is delicious!” Rachel said as she ate her sushi.

“It’s everything we’ve ever dreamed of!” Melissa said. She still couldn’t believe they actually were in Seoul.

“It’s so beautiful here!” Blair said looking around in the park “I wish we could stay here forever!”

As the girls were talking about what they wanted to do while they were in South Korea, a little further away 5 boys were playing football.

“I don’t want to play anymore!” Taemin cried when he for the fourth time tried to kick the ball but failed.

“You don’t have to play if you don’t want to!” Minho answered while kicking the ball to Jonghyun. Taemin pouted as he went to sit down beside Onew who was already sitting on the grass reading a book.

“Tired?” Onew asked looking up from his book. Taemin nodded as he took a water bottle and drank from it. Key walked over to the maknae and snatched the bottle from him.

“Why did I agree to this?” Kay complained as he sat down beside Taemin.

“Not my idea. It was Jonghyun and Minho who wanted to play” Onew said.

“I wanna be at home not playing with some stupid ball” Key cried.

The only two left playing was now Minho and Jonghyun. They passed the ball to each other. When Jonghyun passed the ball to Minho, he caught the ball with his chest and began doing tricks.

“You’re such a showoff!” Key yelled from the side.

Minho kept on doing tricks. Jonghyun soon got tired of only looking and not actually playing.

“Can you pass me the ball or are you going to do that the whole day?”

As soon as Jonghyun finished his sentence Minho kicked the ball as hard as he could. It flew over Jonghyun to the other side of the park. All the guys looked at the ball as it flew away.

“Woah” Taemin said.

“You better get it if you want to play” Minho smirked. Jonghyun snapped his head towards Minho.

“Are you serious!? You kicked the freaking ball!”

“Yeah, but I don’t want to play anymore” Minho said as he sat down next to the rest of the guys. Key and Taemin were trying to hol

Please log in to read the full chapter