17.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was with heavy steps Rachel walked towards the SHINee dorm. Jonghyun had invited her for a romantic dinner. He had convinced the rest of SHINee to spend the night at a hotel so the two could be alone. To Jonghyun this was the night he had been waiting for. He would finally tell Rachel all of his true feelings. To Rachel this was the night she had been hoping would never come. She would tell him something that she never really wanted to say to him.

“Hi!” Jonghyun chimed as he opened the door. “The chicken is burning so I need to take care of that!” he smiled before he ran back into the kitchen where he had come from. Rachel stepped in to the hall and took off her jacket and shoes. As she walked towards the kitchen she dragged her feet along the floor.

Even though Rachel was feeling quite down a small smile was shown her lips. Jonghyun was running around the kitchen trying to save whatever he could. She could tell he was really nervous since he was a good with cooking food but the scenery in the kitchen was disastrous today.

“Do you want me to do something?” Rachel asked as she stepped into the kitchen.

“Yeah, you can do the salad” Jonghyun smiled “But you need this first!” He ran over to the cabinet and grabbed a baby pink apron.

“Turn around”

“I can do it myself”

“Rachel…”

Rachel sighed as she turned around and let Jonghyun put the apron over her head and securing it in the back.

“Now we match” he grinned. He was wearing an apron just like Rachel’s except it was baby blue.

“I’ve never seen these before” Rachel said as she looked down at her apron.

“They’re new” Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck “I bought them today…for us”

Rachel bit her lip and forced a smile.  

 

“Sorry for messing up the food” Jonghyun apologized. The two were seated by

Please log in to read the full chapter