6.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

”How am I supposed to find her? I don’t have her phone number” Jonghyun sighed to the five other guys.

“I have an idea” Onew smirked.

“Tell me!” Jonghyun cried when Onew didn’t immediately tell him what his idea was.

“I got Melissa’s number last night” Onew held up a piece of paper with a few numbers on it and a small heart.

“Hyung got game!” Minho said holding up his hand to give Onew a high five.

“Can’t you act like a normal person?” Key rolled his eyes.

“I’m acting normal! You’re the one who wear weird clothes!”

“It’s called fashion”

“You two” Onew pointed at Minho and then Key “Stop. I could just give Melissa a call and ask her where they are” Onew smiled to Jonghyun.

“Yeah! Please do that!”

Onew took out his phone and started typing in the numbers before he pressed the phone against his ear.

“Hi, it’s Onew…oh…you’ve seen that…” Onew looked up at Jonghyun who were signalizing that he wanted Onew to hand him the phone “Can Jonghyun talk to Rachel?” Onew was quiet for a while before he handed Jonghyun the phone.

“Hello?” Jonghyun almost whispered. All his confidence was gone.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Rachel’s voice was also quiet but it was stern.

“Can I meet you?”

“Well….I guess”

“Meet me outside the arcade in 20 minutes”

 

 

Jonghyun had basically run to the arcade as soon as he had hung up the pho

Please log in to read the full chapter