18.

Close To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It had been two years since Rachel had hopped on a flight away from Korea and Jonghyun. In the beginning it had been really hard to not answer his calls, e-mails and texts but as time went by Jonghyun stopped trying to contact her. Days flew by and soon a month had passed and life went on as usual.

 

One year later Rachel was back in Korea. It was not exactly her idea to come back to the country. It was Melissa and Blair’s idea. They wanted a new vacation and Korea was the place that they wanted to go so Rachel really had no choice.

So here she was, walking around on the famous Lotte World. They had arrived early in the morning which of course was decided by the two younger girls.

“Stop being so down!” Blair complained.

“I’m sorry” Rachel sighed.

“If you want to we can go back to the hotel” Melissa said, she understood what Rachel was going through.

“No that’s okay” Rachel smiled “Don’t let me bring you guys down! You know what, I’ll just walk around the park on my own and then you can go on any rides you want”

“Are you sure?” Blair asked.

“Yeah, I need to think a little bit”

“Okay…” Melissa said, sad that their leader wouldn’t come with them but she wanted to ride the different attractions just as much as the maknae so she agreed to Rachel’s offer “We’ll catch up with each other later then”

“Yeah, I’ll call you in a couple of hours” Rachel smiled before the group split up and went separate ways.

The amusement park was filled with people. It was hard to get through the crowd so Rachel decided to find somewhere to sit but first she went to buy something to drink. Of course there would be lines from every drink stand there was but Rachel really needed to something to drink. So she stood in line for 30 minutes. The sun was shining down on her making her even thirstier so when it was her turn to order she bought one large coke. As she then walked away with her coke in her hand a couple of girls ran past her.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe that they’re here!” one of the girls chimed.

“I know! How lucky are we?” another one joined in “I’ve never seen them live!”

Rachel realized that it was some sort of band that was going to perform on the stage near where Rachel was. Since she couldn’t find somewhere to sit and she didn’t have anything else to do Rachel decided to go towards the stage.

Girls were running past her as she walked in her own slow pace. Some sent her nasty looks since she was blocking the way for them.

Rachel did her best trying to figure out what band it was that was going to perform but she couldn’t make out the words the girls were saying and sometimes screaming. It was when a boy ran past her with a sign in his hands which he had made to the concert, but Rachel could only see the first letter on the sign. It was an ‘S’.

Rachel started to think of any bands that she could come up with that started with an ‘S’. But it was like her brain didn’t want to help her in any sort of way. So she just kept on walking towards the stage.

“Are you guys excited!?” the man on the stage screamed out at the audience who answered by screaming back at him. It was packed with people in front of the stage all waiting for the band to come out on the stage. Rachel stood in the back of the crowd looking at the stage.

“Well then I’m not gonna let you wait any longer!” the

Please log in to read the full chapter